Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 194 195
"MOOOM"
Mom:"Yes sweetie?"
"Why is my nose growing?"
Mom:"Uh..."
"Does that means I'm lying?"

Ridgies nose get extremly big
Note:The ridgie mom was an mirror
"MOOOM"
Mom:"Yes sweetie?"
"Why is my nose growing?"
Mom:"Uh..."
"Does that means I'm lying?"

Ridgies nose get extremly big
Note:The ridgie mom was an mirror
This thread! I like it! Another! [img]http://www.sofiesandell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Facebook-like-thumb.jpg[/img]
This thread! I like it! Another!

Facebook-like-thumb.jpg
PWJY.png
Dragons coming to the sudden realization that they were never who they thought they were and that life was no longer all about fun and games, adulthood is calling.

The beginning of more bullying between dragons of a similar age as they try to retain their childish dreams by shunning those who are growing older.

Children and parents fight as their clashing ideals create strife and discontent within clans.
Dragons coming to the sudden realization that they were never who they thought they were and that life was no longer all about fun and games, adulthood is calling.

The beginning of more bullying between dragons of a similar age as they try to retain their childish dreams by shunning those who are growing older.

Children and parents fight as their clashing ideals create strife and discontent within clans.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
Mixed families though:

Guardian male: *sigh* "Of course she doesn't like me. After all, Jimmy's beard is much more majestic."
Fae female: "Who doesn't like you, little bro?"
Guardian male: "Aerilynn. Every time she talks to me it's (trying to imitate a fae's monotone) he-llo-nice-to-see-you-i'm-fine-how-are-you-that's-good."
Fae female: "..."
Guardian male: "What?"
Fae female: "I talk to you in that exact same monotone and so does Dad. It's how all faes talk, silly!"
Guardian male: "Really? I just thought you and Dad were weirdos."
Fae female: *sigh* "Besides, I can understand her body language. She actually gets quite flustered around you. :3"
Guardian male: "Wait, really?! No! You can't be serious! My beard's so gross!"
Fae female: "...What is it with you and beards? Literally no one else cares."
Mixed families though:

Guardian male: *sigh* "Of course she doesn't like me. After all, Jimmy's beard is much more majestic."
Fae female: "Who doesn't like you, little bro?"
Guardian male: "Aerilynn. Every time she talks to me it's (trying to imitate a fae's monotone) he-llo-nice-to-see-you-i'm-fine-how-are-you-that's-good."
Fae female: "..."
Guardian male: "What?"
Fae female: "I talk to you in that exact same monotone and so does Dad. It's how all faes talk, silly!"
Guardian male: "Really? I just thought you and Dad were weirdos."
Fae female: *sigh* "Besides, I can understand her body language. She actually gets quite flustered around you. :3"
Guardian male: "Wait, really?! No! You can't be serious! My beard's so gross!"
Fae female: "...What is it with you and beards? Literally no one else cares."
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
[quote name="Salamancer" date=2015-05-04 06:38:03] This thread! I like it! Another! [/quote] /throws thread to the ground/
Salamancer wrote on 2015-05-04:
This thread! I like it! Another!
/throws thread to the ground/
9pLEkta.jpg
I can't unsee snappers going through a growth spurt and freaking out because yesterday they weren't nearly this thick in the limbs and how-the-heck do you not trample everything?

Also first-winter-coat Tundras being like "WHY CAN'T I MOVE." because of the sheer pile of fluff weighing them down.
I can't unsee snappers going through a growth spurt and freaking out because yesterday they weren't nearly this thick in the limbs and how-the-heck do you not trample everything?

Also first-winter-coat Tundras being like "WHY CAN'T I MOVE." because of the sheer pile of fluff weighing them down.
Snapper teens smashing into things and other dragons with their tails and just being clumsy as all get out when it comes to massive heavy tails.
Snapper teens smashing into things and other dragons with their tails and just being clumsy as all get out when it comes to massive heavy tails.
nXKI4pB.png
[quote name="Niernen" date=2015-05-04 06:17:42] Guardians insisting they were going to leave home now to look for their Charge because no one understands them, like the teenagers they are. And then peeking in ten minutes later to see if anyone followed. [/quote] This I like, so much
Niernen wrote on 2015-05-04:
Guardians insisting they were going to leave home now to look for their Charge because no one understands them, like the teenagers they are.

And then peeking in ten minutes later to see if anyone followed.

This I like, so much
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
No Jimmy you are NOT getting your frills pierced! But MOOOOOMMMMMM [s]dragons with stretched ears and snakebite piercings[/s] EDIT [s]i'm sorry[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NXGVhGy.png[/img]
No Jimmy you are NOT getting your frills pierced!

But MOOOOOMMMMMM

dragons with stretched ears and snakebite piercings

EDIT i'm sorry
NXGVhGy.png
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
Growing, tho. The 'I have nothing to wear' argument was never truer. Imagine a growing Imperial who wakes up every day only to discover that she have grown 5 meters since yesterday, and goes on a shopping spree to fill up her closet.
Growing, tho. The 'I have nothing to wear' argument was never truer. Imagine a growing Imperial who wakes up every day only to discover that she have grown 5 meters since yesterday, and goes on a shopping spree to fill up her closet.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 194 195