Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
Don't forget the angst filled and overly aggressive mirrors
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[quote name="Llanai" date=2015-05-03 18:20:04] Don't forget the angst filled and overly aggressive mirrors [/quote] @Llanai Mirrors going through their bad poetry phase?
Llanai wrote on 2015-05-03:
@Llanai
Mirrors going through their bad poetry phase?
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow

That, and their I hate everything phase. "I don't want hummingbirds, just leave me alone."
@IndigoCrow

That, and their I hate everything phase. "I don't want hummingbirds, just leave me alone."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
What about suddenly finding the opposite sex attractive after however many years of 'males are yucky' and 'females have cooties'?

"Oh, so you didn't mean to put a Janustrap in my bed that one time?"

"I thought so."
What about suddenly finding the opposite sex attractive after however many years of 'males are yucky' and 'females have cooties'?

"Oh, so you didn't mean to put a Janustrap in my bed that one time?"

"I thought so."
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase?
The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase?
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
Wildclaws that get really sensitive about their sickle-claws.

"But mooom, what if betty doesn't like me. John from the other clan has waay more cool looking sickle-claws than I do."

Or worse, a wildclaw suddenly being slightly shorter than their sister after being the tallest of the nest.
Wildclaws that get really sensitive about their sickle-claws.

"But mooom, what if betty doesn't like me. John from the other clan has waay more cool looking sickle-claws than I do."

Or worse, a wildclaw suddenly being slightly shorter than their sister after being the tallest of the nest.
This may be the single greatest thread I've ever seen.

Also I really love the mental image of preteen Guardian boys proudly bragging about their scraggly, pathetic-looking goat beards while the adults chuckle and stroke their beautiful, luscious face-manes.
This may be the single greatest thread I've ever seen.

Also I really love the mental image of preteen Guardian boys proudly bragging about their scraggly, pathetic-looking goat beards while the adults chuckle and stroke their beautiful, luscious face-manes.
welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png
this is amazing
this is amazing
zs1DWZ7.png
@Minionesque

Snapper teens freaking out when their chin plates grow unevenly/late bloomer Snappers with itty bitty plates

Snapper teens trying to glue rocks to their chins to fake their plates growing in

Female snapper teens going on diets because they don't like their baby fat and Jimmy from the clan down the way only likes those skinny skydancer girls
@Minionesque

Snapper teens freaking out when their chin plates grow unevenly/late bloomer Snappers with itty bitty plates

Snapper teens trying to glue rocks to their chins to fake their plates growing in

Female snapper teens going on diets because they don't like their baby fat and Jimmy from the clan down the way only likes those skinny skydancer girls
9pLEkta.jpg
@Snafflewyrm

I lold so hard at all of these.
@Snafflewyrm

I lold so hard at all of these.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195