Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
Coatls speak through hums,right?
Imagine a teeage coatl who gets in trouble a lot because his voice breaks and others misunderstand him
Coatls speak through hums,right?
Imagine a teeage coatl who gets in trouble a lot because his voice breaks and others misunderstand him
hardwaregore.gif
Even though it would be a huge artistic undertaking, I desperately want an adolescent stage for dragons. In all seriousness, it would be awesome.
Even though it would be a huge artistic undertaking, I desperately want an adolescent stage for dragons. In all seriousness, it would be awesome.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[quote]Spirals going through a growth spurt, and, being unused to their new noodliness, getting caught. On. Everything[/quote] I can just imagine a teen spiral stuck in between the legs of a chair, screaming for their parent's help.
Quote:
Spirals going through a growth spurt, and, being unused to their new noodliness, getting caught. On. Everything

I can just imagine a teen spiral stuck in between the legs of a chair, screaming for their parent's help.
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
The Skydancer one tho

I can see adolescent Guardians getting confused because they don't quite understand how a "Charge" works. Like. The take a lot of things on as their charge.
The Skydancer one tho

I can see adolescent Guardians getting confused because they don't quite understand how a "Charge" works. Like. The take a lot of things on as their charge.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Teenage Guardian has a crush and thinks they've found their charge
hardwaregore.gif
@Kriten

"I LOVE THIS FISH. THIS WILL BE MY CHARGE FOREVER AND EVER"

"Dude. This is a serious thing. You probably shouldn't pick a food item -"

*eats fish* "What's that you were saying?"
@Kriten

"I LOVE THIS FISH. THIS WILL BE MY CHARGE FOREVER AND EVER"

"Dude. This is a serious thing. You probably shouldn't pick a food item -"

*eats fish* "What's that you were saying?"
lvCRXB5.png
[quote name="Heliopunk" date=2015-05-03 11:59:29] Teenage Guardian has a crush and thinks they've found their charge [/quote] Mom I swear, [i]this is the real thing[/i].
Heliopunk wrote on 2015-05-03:

Mom I swear, this is the real thing.
oghFcJ4.gif
@BallpointTattoos

Yes
@BallpointTattoos

Yes
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@BallpointTattoos OMG that's hilarious!
@BallpointTattoos OMG that's hilarious!
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
nice
nice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195