Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 195
[quote name="FearfulTrickster" date=2015-10-02 11:57:08] I can just imagine dragon highschool... Noodle: HALP IM STUCK IN THE DESK! Mirror: SCREAMMMMM Tundra: I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE TEACHER LOOKS LIKE? Guardian: What do I do? How will I know what I like the most? *bites nails* Skydancer: *sobbing in corner* I'm molting! I'll have no chance with Tom now! Ridgeback: *knocking everything over with nose* Fae: cAn EvErYoNe PlEaSe CaLm DoWn? Coatl: *leaves a bunch of iron on Tom's desk* Nocturne: *writing emo poem about emo things to her one true love, Tom* Pearlcatcher: Tom likes ME the most! I have the SHINIEST pearl! Imperial: *tries to be comfortable in desk, but head hits the ceiling* Snapper: *not used to size, gets stuck in the doorway* Wildclaw: *sniff* How will Tom ever love me? Patricia has much cooler claws! *snifflesniff* [/quote]
FearfulTrickster wrote on 2015-10-02:
I can just imagine dragon highschool...

Noodle: HALP IM STUCK IN THE DESK!

Mirror: SCREAMMMMM

Tundra: I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE TEACHER LOOKS LIKE?

Guardian: What do I do? How will I know what I like the most? *bites nails*

Skydancer: *sobbing in corner* I'm molting! I'll have no chance with Tom now!

Ridgeback: *knocking everything over with nose*

Fae: cAn EvErYoNe PlEaSe CaLm DoWn?

Coatl: *leaves a bunch of iron on Tom's desk*

Nocturne: *writing emo poem about emo things to her one true love, Tom*

Pearlcatcher: Tom likes ME the most! I have the SHINIEST pearl!

Imperial: *tries to be comfortable in desk, but head hits the ceiling*

Snapper: *not used to size, gets stuck in the doorway*

Wildclaw: *sniff* How will Tom ever love me? Patricia has much cooler claws! *snifflesniff*
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Mirrors scream. Imagine how high their voice cracks would be. They'd shatter all the glass.
Mirrors scream. Imagine how high their voice cracks would be. They'd shatter all the glass.
xTLBQuX.png
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-11-21 09:04:53] [quote name="FelisAries" date=2017-11-20 21:38:49] Female Fae hatchlings going through puberty and N E C K [/quote] Neck A C T I V A T E D [/quote] I'M WHEEZING THIS MADE MY DAY
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-11-21:
FelisAries wrote on 2017-11-20:
Female Fae hatchlings going through puberty and N E C K
Neck A C T I V A T E D
I'M WHEEZING THIS MADE MY DAY
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm still thinking about Nocs and those jaws.

"So what? Are you hiding because your wedding mask is gone?"
"Not jufht vhat. ROOK AT VHIS. I'M HIDEOUFH! Fhe'f's never going to rove me again!" *stuffs face into wolf cape*
I'm still thinking about Nocs and those jaws.

"So what? Are you hiding because your wedding mask is gone?"
"Not jufht vhat. ROOK AT VHIS. I'M HIDEOUFH! Fhe'f's never going to rove me again!" *stuffs face into wolf cape*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Imps be growing LONG
Imps be growing LONG
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Imperials tripping over their whiskers and their antlers getting stuck in everything.
Imperials tripping over their whiskers and their antlers getting stuck in everything.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
insecure teenage dragons questioning their sexuality

like: Emma (to close friend): "I kind of like Lexi but don't tell her because everyone will hate me" *sniffle*

think about it

*becomes one of them*
insecure teenage dragons questioning their sexuality

like: Emma (to close friend): "I kind of like Lexi but don't tell her because everyone will hate me" *sniffle*

think about it

*becomes one of them*
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
My Jimmy headcanon:
Jimmy's a XXX gem 1 with all the gem genes and he always gets a new gene when new Gem genes are released, he doesn't like treasure genes and would never wear Smirch since it was free, his family may or may not hoard Booleans :) , he's Fireage's adoptive son and he's also an imperial
My Jimmy headcanon:
Jimmy's a XXX gem 1 with all the gem genes and he always gets a new gene when new Gem genes are released, he doesn't like treasure genes and would never wear Smirch since it was free, his family may or may not hoard Booleans :) , he's Fireage's adoptive son and he's also an imperial
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
This.. Yes
This.. Yes
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
jimmy looks like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=14&auth=3f45f77614ea18be34cfed09205d8e43d2bb1237&dummyext=prev.png[/img] his familiar is a boolean and all the ladies love him
jimmy looks like this:

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=14&auth=3f45f77614ea18be34cfed09205d8e43d2bb1237&dummyext=prev.png

his familiar is a boolean and all the ladies love him
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 194 195