Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@IronPen hmm... I really appreciate the offer! My main problem right now is the level difference rather than the lack of dragons (I still have one guy who's been sitting around forever and hasn't even been introduced yet xP)... I don't have a way to level one up to the point where it could train with them without dying. D:

I'll figure it out. I think I'll probably bite the bullet and train just the two of them... I'M SCARED.
@IronPen hmm... I really appreciate the offer! My main problem right now is the level difference rather than the lack of dragons (I still have one guy who's been sitting around forever and hasn't even been introduced yet xP)... I don't have a way to level one up to the point where it could train with them without dying. D:

I'll figure it out. I think I'll probably bite the bullet and train just the two of them... I'M SCARED.
@Nihilo I was going to trainxalt her/them anyway so I don't mind! I can get to 4-5 easily enough. I could do it before I hand her off to you but she's only 2 days old and the eggs hatch in two days so I don't know if there's time.
@Nihilo I was going to trainxalt her/them anyway so I don't mind! I can get to 4-5 easily enough. I could do it before I hand her off to you but she's only 2 days old and the eggs hatch in two days so I don't know if there's time.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen nah, don't worry about it! I'll manage. If worst comes to worst I can just keep them back a venue and put up with the longer levelling times. c:
@IronPen nah, don't worry about it! I'll manage. If worst comes to worst I can just keep them back a venue and put up with the longer levelling times. c:
I don't want this to become buried.

Its Earth day next week. What will you all do?
I don't want this to become buried.

Its Earth day next week. What will you all do?
We have a headquarters? O.o

I've been doing the challenge for a while now, but my lair is still very small, especially since my babies and pretty much everyone but my initial pair (sans battlers >.>) left for dominance. ^^;

I've been keeping a little log/story of my challenge on my tumblr.
http://nixdraig.tumblr.com/
We have a headquarters? O.o

I've been doing the challenge for a while now, but my lair is still very small, especially since my babies and pretty much everyone but my initial pair (sans battlers >.>) left for dominance. ^^;

I've been keeping a little log/story of my challenge on my tumblr.
http://nixdraig.tumblr.com/
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@kaidahime

Yes, we have a headquarters. Rather recent, but there's enough of us that we want a place to chat with each other. I wish it could be pinned so it didn't get buried but...

I'll take a look after dinner, but yay, another nuzlocker!

I'll be compiling all the links this weekend. I will set aside the minecraft so I can do this.

That, and I'd love to get tips on how to set up my own tumblr for nuzlocke.

http://zephyrwindspirit.tumblr.com/

Nothing here yet.
@kaidahime

Yes, we have a headquarters. Rather recent, but there's enough of us that we want a place to chat with each other. I wish it could be pinned so it didn't get buried but...

I'll take a look after dinner, but yay, another nuzlocker!

I'll be compiling all the links this weekend. I will set aside the minecraft so I can do this.

That, and I'd love to get tips on how to set up my own tumblr for nuzlocke.

http://zephyrwindspirit.tumblr.com/

Nothing here yet.
Well I didn't really do too much for it. Just started up a blog on tumblr and decided I'd set it aside for FR posts. Nuzlocke stories are the only thing I really have worth writing about so it ends up as a challenge blog. ^^;
Well I didn't really do too much for it. Just started up a blog on tumblr and decided I'd set it aside for FR posts. Nuzlocke stories are the only thing I really have worth writing about so it ends up as a challenge blog. ^^;
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
I need to get back to this.
I need to get back to this.
bump
bump
-pokes head in- I'm kind of doing the wimpy version, but I could resist popping into Headquarters. ^_^

My Nuzlocke can be found here: The Clan at Seeker's Bog

As for the Writer's Chat question, it's something I've been pondering over a lot the past few days. I knew immediately I wanted my tundra hatchling to be a mirror...but according to the original rules I needed to scavenge/find an egg to be able to use it. So I've been trying to decide how I'd portray Mudd's change from tundra to mirror when I eventually (better be soon I swear) scavenge/find that egg so I earn her scroll... I've made her very mirror like from the beginning, but I have no idea what will actually drive the change. :/

I'm beginning to see why others alter the rule to simply breed change hatchlngs before they enter the story.

Trying to decide if I should just change her now (and figure out an IC reason--and I'm not rewriting/redrawing everything that's happened so far) and then switch to the hatchling rule from here on out. :-/ Sounds far, far easier.
-pokes head in- I'm kind of doing the wimpy version, but I could resist popping into Headquarters. ^_^

My Nuzlocke can be found here: The Clan at Seeker's Bog

As for the Writer's Chat question, it's something I've been pondering over a lot the past few days. I knew immediately I wanted my tundra hatchling to be a mirror...but according to the original rules I needed to scavenge/find an egg to be able to use it. So I've been trying to decide how I'd portray Mudd's change from tundra to mirror when I eventually (better be soon I swear) scavenge/find that egg so I earn her scroll... I've made her very mirror like from the beginning, but I have no idea what will actually drive the change. :/

I'm beginning to see why others alter the rule to simply breed change hatchlngs before they enter the story.

Trying to decide if I should just change her now (and figure out an IC reason--and I'm not rewriting/redrawing everything that's happened so far) and then switch to the hatchling rule from here on out. :-/ Sounds far, far easier.

OVmZor1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13