Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
bump dont let this die guys.

anyone need a gen one? I know how expensive those eggs are and if you need one for this month, may i offer one of my gen ones? I am trying to get rid of them, and only for the fraction of the price too.

here

they're all back there. Just send a Cr for what you think is fair and then you can treat that as your egg hatch! Yes some DO have genes already, an investment i placed but never followed through. Consider it a discount/ to abide with the rules level it up before you introduce it to accomodate for the genes.
bump dont let this die guys.

anyone need a gen one? I know how expensive those eggs are and if you need one for this month, may i offer one of my gen ones? I am trying to get rid of them, and only for the fraction of the price too.

here

they're all back there. Just send a Cr for what you think is fair and then you can treat that as your egg hatch! Yes some DO have genes already, an investment i placed but never followed through. Consider it a discount/ to abide with the rules level it up before you introduce it to accomodate for the genes.
bump!
bump!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Kizmetto Your two Fae could make a lovely pair! If I don't find a Lightning egg soonishly, I may take you up on that offer ^^
@Kizmetto Your two Fae could make a lovely pair! If I don't find a Lightning egg soonishly, I may take you up on that offer ^^
@FlyingNorth @ ANYONE IN THIs THREAD IF anythign would you like Yosel instead? I am looking to give her off to someone who could use her since I want soem more space and I'm actually waiting to give her to soemone else. She can breed a dream dragon for PokeRobin so if she faints and PR has the space then she's to be given to them instead of exalting, they don't have it now that's why she's not there and PR said she can wait so if she ends up with anyone for awhile it's all good. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13634940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136350/13634940_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT2: I APOLOGIZE PokeRobin just took her! But good luck on your nuzlockes!
@FlyingNorth
@ ANYONE IN THIs THREAD
IF anythign would you like Yosel instead? I am looking to give her off to someone who could use her since I want soem more space and I'm actually waiting to give her to soemone else. She can breed a dream dragon for PokeRobin so if she faints and PR has the space then she's to be given to them instead of exalting, they don't have it now that's why she's not there and PR said she can wait so if she ends up with anyone for awhile it's all good.

13634940_350.png

EDIT2: I APOLOGIZE PokeRobin just took her! But good luck on your nuzlockes!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Please forgive me for not pinging anyone, but I have a question and I am not sure who all to ping. I have been planning a "baby" Nuzlocke for over a month now and have managed to collect both a Fire and Wind Egg. Does it matter which one I hatch? I plan on selling the other one before starting.

EDIT: I am not a patient woman...@ZephyrWindSpirit @Nihilo @FlyingNorth @Sellenair @pensandink @XxFluffyRavenxX

If I missed anyone, please tell me.
Please forgive me for not pinging anyone, but I have a question and I am not sure who all to ping. I have been planning a "baby" Nuzlocke for over a month now and have managed to collect both a Fire and Wind Egg. Does it matter which one I hatch? I plan on selling the other one before starting.

EDIT: I am not a patient woman...@ZephyrWindSpirit @Nihilo @FlyingNorth @Sellenair @pensandink @XxFluffyRavenxX

If I missed anyone, please tell me.
@KairiDragoness

Nope! You get to choose which one you sell or hatch.
@KairiDragoness

Nope! You get to choose which one you sell or hatch.
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX Okay, thanks! My "survivor" has been sitting in the back of my lair for TOO LONG, lol.
@XxFluffyRavenxX Okay, thanks! My "survivor" has been sitting in the back of my lair for TOO LONG, lol.
@ZephyrWindSpirit @Nihilo @FlyingNorth @Sellenair @pensandink @XxFluffyRavenxX

Okay, I ended up using a coin-flip to determine which one to sell. Here is mine:

A Dragon of a Different Color
@ZephyrWindSpirit @Nihilo @FlyingNorth @Sellenair @pensandink @XxFluffyRavenxX

Okay, I ended up using a coin-flip to determine which one to sell. Here is mine:

A Dragon of a Different Color
Okay, I'm going to do it. I'm going to post in the Nuzlocke Headquarters thread.

Um, hi.

I write a Nuzlocke but due to life it has been on a small hiatus. I have time to go back to working on it and I will.....after I get my bios done. Would love if someone gave some feedback on them.

*hides again*
Okay, I'm going to do it. I'm going to post in the Nuzlocke Headquarters thread.

Um, hi.

I write a Nuzlocke but due to life it has been on a small hiatus. I have time to go back to working on it and I will.....after I get my bios done. Would love if someone gave some feedback on them.

*hides again*
@Mashiara

Hello! There's no need to fret, we're all friendly here. I actually had a Nuzlocke before (I got lazy -.-') and I'll be doing a new one soon. I wish you the best of luck with your's.
@Mashiara

Hello! There's no need to fret, we're all friendly here. I actually had a Nuzlocke before (I got lazy -.-') and I'll be doing a new one soon. I wish you the best of luck with your's.
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13