Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 996 997
@Rhea

Ah, yes, that sounds good! I was trying to come up with an example for formatting but I'm very tired and it was hard :P

& that might be good, yeah. Not everyone has a super solid timetable for when they browse FR, but it might at least be useful to put our timezones and general online patterns on there.
@Rhea

Ah, yes, that sounds good! I was trying to come up with an example for formatting but I'm very tired and it was hard :P

& that might be good, yeah. Not everyone has a super solid timetable for when they browse FR, but it might at least be useful to put our timezones and general online patterns on there.
@weyrbound Unrelated but oh wow I didn't realise you were Ballin until now. /dumb
@weyrbound Unrelated but oh wow I didn't realise you were Ballin until now. /dumb
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@weyrbound @Rhea
I agree we should give a sample format for the PMs. And the rest sounds good too.
@weyrbound @Rhea
I agree we should give a sample format for the PMs. And the rest sounds good too.
@Rhea

That's okay! Tbh I'm super bad with names, so if someone's username on tumblr is too different from their FR username I will definitely treat them as totally separate people until it is pointed out to me that they're the same... So basically I feel your pain c:
@Rhea

That's okay! Tbh I'm super bad with names, so if someone's username on tumblr is too different from their FR username I will definitely treat them as totally separate people until it is pointed out to me that they're the same... So basically I feel your pain c:
i know the ping list was taken down but could just the list of what plus what and where to find things be put back up? (i wanted the Chocolate Ferret but could not remember where to collect the ferrets. ) maybe locked the thread so no one can post?
i know the ping list was taken down but could just the list of what plus what and where to find things be put back up? (i wanted the Chocolate Ferret but could not remember where to collect the ferrets. ) maybe locked the thread so no one can post?
@Purplegriffin
I'm assuming that all of the information will be posted again, as well! It's not possible for users to lock their own threads, and locked threads on FR are actually inaccessible to users. But, according to a note I made in my profile you can find ferrets by hunting in Earth/Light/Plague/Wind :) Good luck!

@weyrbound @Rhea
Mmmmm, forms. I'll definitely add a little timetable to the first page! I think I can protect the range so only the helpers can edit it, too. We'll see, anyway, but it's still only 3 am here... sleep, baby, sleep! ; u ;
@Purplegriffin
I'm assuming that all of the information will be posted again, as well! It's not possible for users to lock their own threads, and locked threads on FR are actually inaccessible to users. But, according to a note I made in my profile you can find ferrets by hunting in Earth/Light/Plague/Wind :) Good luck!

@weyrbound @Rhea
Mmmmm, forms. I'll definitely add a little timetable to the first page! I think I can protect the range so only the helpers can edit it, too. We'll see, anyway, but it's still only 3 am here... sleep, baby, sleep! ; u ;
man, just saw that the thread was deleted, this sucks :(

is there a list of ppl who'd like to be notified whenever we get a solution up and running? bc I would love to be on it c:

thanks to everyone working hard to sort this mess out!
man, just saw that the thread was deleted, this sucks :(

is there a list of ppl who'd like to be notified whenever we get a solution up and running? bc I would love to be on it c:

thanks to everyone working hard to sort this mess out!
***, why would someone do that? That thread was a lifesaver, and SO MUCH WORK was put into it :(

anyways... makes me mad that it's gone. Was a very good thread. I like the current ideas, though (sorry, not much help, its close to 12am and I haven't had much sleep!)
***, why would someone do that? That thread was a lifesaver, and SO MUCH WORK was put into it :(

anyways... makes me mad that it's gone. Was a very good thread. I like the current ideas, though (sorry, not much help, its close to 12am and I haven't had much sleep!)
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
@Rhea
I can't really help with the pinglist itself, but...I got the super bad habits of leaving all of my tabs open, not closing my browser and not shutting down my computer for days....so I still have the old thread open. I don't know how useful it would be, but could copy it here if you want.
@Rhea
I can't really help with the pinglist itself, but...I got the super bad habits of leaving all of my tabs open, not closing my browser and not shutting down my computer for days....so I still have the old thread open. I don't know how useful it would be, but could copy it here if you want.
signature-small.png
@Akirokai I have the thread code, but thanks.

@Purplegriffin I'm hoping to have the thread up again soon so please bear with.
@Akirokai I have the thread code, but thanks.

@Purplegriffin I'm hoping to have the thread up again soon so please bear with.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 996 997