Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007
@NamedDame I don't think auto-adding people to lists is a good idea.

@OverTheWolf Ok, so like this?

Quote:
Want to be pinged should a particular item be offered? PM your email to OverTheWolf to be added as a sheet editor. Ideally, emails should be associated with a Google account for easiest access. If you are not comfortable with sending your email to them, ping one of the helpers below to add you to the pinglists you want to be on:

(List of helpers)

If you wish to be on the list of helpers, PM OverTheWolf. Note: even if you can edit the sheet, you don't have to be a helper. Only people who specifically volunteer to be helpers will be added to the helper list.

Anyone can ping the people on the pinglists should Swipp offer something people want to be pinged on.

Thanks to OverTheWolf for the the spreadsheet!
@NamedDame I don't think auto-adding people to lists is a good idea.

@OverTheWolf Ok, so like this?

Quote:
Want to be pinged should a particular item be offered? PM your email to OverTheWolf to be added as a sheet editor. Ideally, emails should be associated with a Google account for easiest access. If you are not comfortable with sending your email to them, ping one of the helpers below to add you to the pinglists you want to be on:

(List of helpers)

If you wish to be on the list of helpers, PM OverTheWolf. Note: even if you can edit the sheet, you don't have to be a helper. Only people who specifically volunteer to be helpers will be added to the helper list.

Anyone can ping the people on the pinglists should Swipp offer something people want to be pinged on.

Thanks to OverTheWolf for the the spreadsheet!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
That looks perfect to me!
@Rhea
That looks perfect to me!
@OverTheWolf Ok, great. Let's wait to get... 5? helpers before we set up the thread again. Or do you think more would be better? 10?
@OverTheWolf Ok, great. Let's wait to get... 5? helpers before we set up the thread again. Or do you think more would be better? 10?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
I would be happy to be a helper. I think more would be better.
@Rhea
I would be happy to be a helper. I think more would be better.
@NekkoChan You've been very helpful in the past, I think we'd be happy to have you on board! Please PM OverTheWolf with your email to gain access :)
@NekkoChan You've been very helpful in the past, I think we'd be happy to have you on board! Please PM OverTheWolf with your email to gain access :)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I PM'd OverTheWolf about being a helper w/the new sheet. I don't ping people to threads often etc but I am on FR often enough that adding people to a spreadsheet wouldn't be an issue.
I PM'd OverTheWolf about being a helper w/the new sheet. I don't ping people to threads often etc but I am on FR often enough that adding people to a spreadsheet wouldn't be an issue.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Rhea
5 should be good to start, since it's not like we have to start a completely new spreadsheet or anything lol.

So with myself, aprilraven, weyrbound, NekkoChan, and Clocks, we should be well on our way to getting started.

I'm going offline for a while, need to go grocery shopping e_e; I'll add anyone else who PM's me to the sheet when I get back!
@Rhea
5 should be good to start, since it's not like we have to start a completely new spreadsheet or anything lol.

So with myself, aprilraven, weyrbound, NekkoChan, and Clocks, we should be well on our way to getting started.

I'm going offline for a while, need to go grocery shopping e_e; I'll add anyone else who PM's me to the sheet when I get back!
@OverTheWolf Very sorry for all the pinging and PMs. Can the non-owner add emails? If so, maybe we can have helpers also able to add emails to the list?
@OverTheWolf Very sorry for all the pinging and PMs. Can the non-owner add emails? If so, maybe we can have helpers also able to add emails to the list?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Oh man that really blows, I hope the new thread will be up soon!
Thanks for doing this ouo;;
Oh man that really blows, I hope the new thread will be up soon!
Thanks for doing this ouo;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Rhea I would love to volunteer for this!
@Rhea I would love to volunteer for this!
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007