Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The 3-digit extinction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I've been wondering, how many of the first 1K dragons are still active? And how many are not progens? Some are exalted, some are on abandoned accounts. How many active, mobile, ancient lizards does that leave?

Exalts are gone forever, so they are out.

Not sure about abandoned lairs, people may return, but for now the starved dragons are out.

Progens are out as they cannot move to other lairs.

Which leaves offspring and dragons from abandoned eggs -but how many? Is there still a solid population of hundreds?

Basically, I'm just trying to work out how much my 3-digit dragon is worth. Not planning on selling him or anything, just curious. I can't be the only one wondering, right?

EDIT: I'm done. Conclusion: There are 90 available dragons older than mine.
So I've been wondering, how many of the first 1K dragons are still active? And how many are not progens? Some are exalted, some are on abandoned accounts. How many active, mobile, ancient lizards does that leave?

Exalts are gone forever, so they are out.

Not sure about abandoned lairs, people may return, but for now the starved dragons are out.

Progens are out as they cannot move to other lairs.

Which leaves offspring and dragons from abandoned eggs -but how many? Is there still a solid population of hundreds?

Basically, I'm just trying to work out how much my 3-digit dragon is worth. Not planning on selling him or anything, just curious. I can't be the only one wondering, right?

EDIT: I'm done. Conclusion: There are 90 available dragons older than mine.
66MHIIb.png
Right...so the 3-digit ID numbers are 100-999. I suppose you'd have to plug them into the scrying workshop and then plug the data into the dragon search from there? I don't know how you'd go about separating the progens from everybody else though.

I suppose you could knock out all the Gen1s but while that would catch all the progens, it would muck up the dragons from abandoned eggs. Umm....then again, you could look at their achievements.

Good luck!
Right...so the 3-digit ID numbers are 100-999. I suppose you'd have to plug them into the scrying workshop and then plug the data into the dragon search from there? I don't know how you'd go about separating the progens from everybody else though.

I suppose you could knock out all the Gen1s but while that would catch all the progens, it would muck up the dragons from abandoned eggs. Umm....then again, you could look at their achievements.

Good luck!
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
1-11 are gods. 12 and 13 are Akiri's progens. 14 and 15 are Xhaztol's. 16, 17: Undel. 18, 19: Thrage. 20, 21: Sky. 22, 23: Bacon (account locked). 24, 25: Waffles (abandoned). 26, 27: Valokun (abandoned). 28: Exalted. 29: RaikuKawisa (abandoned). 30, 31: Syn.

Aaand I'm bored already.
1-11 are gods. 12 and 13 are Akiri's progens. 14 and 15 are Xhaztol's. 16, 17: Undel. 18, 19: Thrage. 20, 21: Sky. 22, 23: Bacon (account locked). 24, 25: Waffles (abandoned). 26, 27: Valokun (abandoned). 28: Exalted. 29: RaikuKawisa (abandoned). 30, 31: Syn.

Aaand I'm bored already.
66MHIIb.png
32, 33: toxiccreed. 34, 35: Jazz. 36, 37: ValkyrieBroken (abandoned). 38, 39: Benzene. 40, 41: Innocenzia. 42, 43: Kaljaia. 44, 45: Sarbear (abandoned). 46, 47: Anon. 48, 49: Seph. 50: Cipher. 51: Exalted.

So far only progens.
32, 33: toxiccreed. 34, 35: Jazz. 36, 37: ValkyrieBroken (abandoned). 38, 39: Benzene. 40, 41: Innocenzia. 42, 43: Kaljaia. 44, 45: Sarbear (abandoned). 46, 47: Anon. 48, 49: Seph. 50: Cipher. 51: Exalted.

So far only progens.
66MHIIb.png
I'm just gonna look for non-progens, this is too slow.
I'm just gonna look for non-progens, this is too slow.
66MHIIb.png
Okay, there are no 2-digit dragons that are not progens.
Okay, there are no 2-digit dragons that are not progens.
66MHIIb.png
In other words, 3-digits is the lowest tradeable dragon IDs
In other words, 3-digits is the lowest tradeable dragon IDs
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws: Wow...how are you finding out what are progens?
@Cutiepaws: Wow...how are you finding out what are progens?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@Charaquan Mostly just informed guesses; first gens, in pairs with numbers right after one another, both of the same element, mostly the same element as the lair. But in some cases they have "progen" written in their bios, which is a great help :3
@Charaquan Mostly just informed guesses; first gens, in pairs with numbers right after one another, both of the same element, mostly the same element as the lair. But in some cases they have "progen" written in their bios, which is a great help :3
66MHIIb.png
A bit far ahead in your calculations but No. 166 is my progen and he's still kicking about :3
A bit far ahead in your calculations but No. 166 is my progen and he's still kicking about :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7