Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Tangle defends.*
1 2
I just had that glitch where you kill all the enemies but the battle doesn't end. Usually it fixes itself if you defend/rally/use potions etc. for a few turns, but this time it seemed to not be the case. So I just messed around a bit! [img]http://i.imgur.com/TP3SGoI.png[/img] I had the other two keep using rally and haste on him while Tangle kept defending. One shield tended to disappear when he took his turn, but he got it back by defending, and when he got his double turn from haste he would lose one but gain two shields. And gradually the shield pile left the screen. It's probably on its way to space now. I wonder what would have happened if an enemy attacked him like this. (The battle still hasn't ended.)
I just had that glitch where you kill all the enemies but the battle doesn't end.
Usually it fixes itself if you defend/rally/use potions etc. for a few turns, but this time it seemed to not be the case.

So I just messed around a bit!
TP3SGoI.png
I had the other two keep using rally and haste on him while Tangle kept defending. One shield tended to disappear when he took his turn, but he got it back by defending, and when he got his double turn from haste he would lose one but gain two shields.
And gradually the shield pile left the screen. It's probably on its way to space now.

I wonder what would have happened if an enemy attacked him like this.

(The battle still hasn't ended.)
Oh wow, I think his entire body is covered in chainmail at this point XD
Oh wow, I think his entire body is covered in chainmail at this point XD
FooterAds.gif
@violinistshewolf
Hahaha, more like a giant pile of chainmail that moves around and hisses sometimes.
@violinistshewolf
Hahaha, more like a giant pile of chainmail that moves around and hisses sometimes.
@RainbowRay serpentine chainmail? >:)
@RainbowRay serpentine chainmail? >:)
FooterAds.gif
Tangle is indestructible. Claws cannot pierce him; magic cannot harm him. He is the greatest force in dragon history, rivaling even the gods...

Or at least, he would be, if he stopped being lazy and actually found some enemies to fight.
Tangle is indestructible. Claws cannot pierce him; magic cannot harm him. He is the greatest force in dragon history, rivaling even the gods...

Or at least, he would be, if he stopped being lazy and actually found some enemies to fight.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
Tangle has now become an impenetrable fortress of shields.
Tangle has now become an impenetrable fortress of shields.
Blue Rose I want all the blue roses j3eTWEM.png
It is a sign, as the prophecies foretold. Tangle has been chosen to be the deity of the twelfth flight. Ascend, dragon, and meet your destiny!
It is a sign, as the prophecies foretold. Tangle has been chosen to be the deity of the twelfth flight. Ascend, dragon, and meet your destiny!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Tangle would like to ascend, but he is now so covered in armor that he cannot move.
Tangle would like to ascend, but he is now so covered in armor that he cannot move.
shadowh4.png
@ChristianCutie @Tabbyclaw

Tangle is getting quite comfortable in his personal shield fort anyway, and doesn't really feel like ascending anywhere now.

Instead, Tangle asks Zev to bring him some snacks.
@ChristianCutie @Tabbyclaw

Tangle is getting quite comfortable in his personal shield fort anyway, and doesn't really feel like ascending anywhere now.

Instead, Tangle asks Zev to bring him some snacks.
It's like using a non-stop Iron Defense... xD
It's like using a non-stop Iron Defense... xD
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
1 2