Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 753 754
Will the next new breed be obtainable without using gems?
Will the next new breed be obtainable without using gems?
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Why are the Banded Snails, Garden Snails, and Land Snails considered insects? Shouldn't they be meat (although a quick google search says they are more closely related to squid, cuttlefish, and octopus)?
Why are the Banded Snails, Garden Snails, and Land Snails considered insects? Shouldn't they be meat (although a quick google search says they are more closely related to squid, cuttlefish, and octopus)?
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
What makes a clan "active" and does the population in the world map indicate all accounts or just active ones?
What makes a clan "active" and does the population in the world map indicate all accounts or just active ones?
So, I've read all of the previous Q&As (That weren't broken). Cool stuff, so much lore, and a constant nagging topic. Size comparison. I have to say I've always been curious to see a graphic size comparison of the various dragon breeds and even creatures that inhabit this world. The question here is; Since there seems to be a large amount of lore stashed away, or at least knowledge, will there ever be a size chart in the encyclopedia? I'm also compelled to follow up with; How much lore exists that we just haven't been told? Would it be enough to keep the Arcanist busy, or is it more akin to a light read for him? I love the world you guys are building, and I love your effort to involve your players.

Keep up the great work!
So, I've read all of the previous Q&As (That weren't broken). Cool stuff, so much lore, and a constant nagging topic. Size comparison. I have to say I've always been curious to see a graphic size comparison of the various dragon breeds and even creatures that inhabit this world. The question here is; Since there seems to be a large amount of lore stashed away, or at least knowledge, will there ever be a size chart in the encyclopedia? I'm also compelled to follow up with; How much lore exists that we just haven't been told? Would it be enough to keep the Arcanist busy, or is it more akin to a light read for him? I love the world you guys are building, and I love your effort to involve your players.

Keep up the great work!
0DS7tuj.png
When a dragon swaps Swipp a bunch of the creature they're getting back as a familiar (ex. duskrats for a duskrat,) is there a difference between the creatures? Are the familiars larger/more sentient/ friendlier than the meat points they're swapped for?
When a dragon swaps Swipp a bunch of the creature they're getting back as a familiar (ex. duskrats for a duskrat,) is there a difference between the creatures? Are the familiars larger/more sentient/ friendlier than the meat points they're swapped for?
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
What do the dieties eat?

How many pounds of bugs does the Arcanist consume?
What do the dieties eat?

How many pounds of bugs does the Arcanist consume?
Say a Male Fae and a Female Guardian were somehow able to mate realistically. Say they have 4 eggs, two fae, and two guardians. Would it feasible to assume that one of the Fae hatchlings could inherit some of the mothers size and be a rather large Fae? Or would it strictly follow the parent of its own breed?

Same with guardians in this case. Would they inherit from the Fae parent and be tinier than normal? because the idea of runt guardians is precious
Say a Male Fae and a Female Guardian were somehow able to mate realistically. Say they have 4 eggs, two fae, and two guardians. Would it feasible to assume that one of the Fae hatchlings could inherit some of the mothers size and be a rather large Fae? Or would it strictly follow the parent of its own breed?

Same with guardians in this case. Would they inherit from the Fae parent and be tinier than normal? because the idea of runt guardians is precious
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
The unicorns of flight rising seem to be very cervid, as such is it more accurate to refer to them as bucks/does or mares/stallions?
The unicorns of flight rising seem to be very cervid, as such is it more accurate to refer to them as bucks/does or mares/stallions?
bdimQ6g.gif
@Deschain

That's understandable. I think it's really up to how you view it on your lore with your clan. :) But what you're saying is understandable. It's pretty sad.
@Deschain

That's understandable. I think it's really up to how you view it on your lore with your clan. :) But what you're saying is understandable. It's pretty sad.
7b2b63aa96.png
What's going on down in the Leviathan Trench?
What's going on down in the Leviathan Trench?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 753 754