Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 753 754
I know at one point it was planned that there would be some genes that you made using Baldwin's Brew. Is this still going to be a thing in the future?

Also, is there a planned final maximum level for Baldwin's Brew, or are levels just going to keep being added until it doesn't seem reasonable to do so anymore/you run out of ideas?
I know at one point it was planned that there would be some genes that you made using Baldwin's Brew. Is this still going to be a thing in the future?

Also, is there a planned final maximum level for Baldwin's Brew, or are levels just going to keep being added until it doesn't seem reasonable to do so anymore/you run out of ideas?
Apologizes if this has been answered already but when will the winners of the 3rd Item Caption contest be announced?
Apologizes if this has been answered already but when will the winners of the 3rd Item Caption contest be announced?
Will apparel have added effects in the future? Like if you equip a Shadowscale Chest Guard, it gives that dragon +2 DEF.
Will apparel have added effects in the future? Like if you equip a Shadowscale Chest Guard, it gives that dragon +2 DEF.
So who is the largest out of the second round of siblings? Would it be the Stormcatcher, since he's the eldest?
So who is the largest out of the second round of siblings? Would it be the Stormcatcher, since he's the eldest?
LnVwSgI.png
Why do some items seem to hardly ever restock in the marketplace, despite their rarity levels being quite low? Peace doves for example.
Why do some items seem to hardly ever restock in the marketplace, despite their rarity levels being quite low? Peace doves for example.
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
Will there be another lair space expansion? I know of several users that have maxed their lairs out.
Will there be another lair space expansion? I know of several users that have maxed their lairs out.
Will there be another uncommon dragon breed?
Will there be another uncommon dragon breed?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
With regards to the deity posting, would you ever consider having someone, weather paid or volunteer, run the deity's account?

If so, would they be able to develop a personality by role-playing as their deity and respond to posts when its appropriate. Also would they be able to respond to their personal messages and accept donations of food and currency?
With regards to the deity posting, would you ever consider having someone, weather paid or volunteer, run the deity's account?

If so, would they be able to develop a personality by role-playing as their deity and respond to posts when its appropriate. Also would they be able to respond to their personal messages and accept donations of food and currency?
Will the Baldwin Recipes for festival currency require the same components for each festival? Or will they vary from festival to festival?
Will the Baldwin Recipes for festival currency require the same components for each festival? Or will they vary from festival to festival?
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
[quote name="TheMysteriousL" date=2015-07-31 19:22:22] I want to fight a deity. Is there a way to do this, or is it foolhardy to try? [/quote] Followup question, could you fight a deity for a special item? Like, you challenge it, you last as long as you, fighting as hard as you can, then the deity is like "K, we're done, here's an item, gg no rematch."
TheMysteriousL wrote on 2015-07-31:
I want to fight a deity. Is there a way to do this, or is it foolhardy to try?

Followup question, could you fight a deity for a special item? Like, you challenge it, you last as long as you, fighting as hard as you can, then the deity is like "K, we're done, here's an item, gg no rematch."
v0bd3FH.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 753 754