Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 753 754
Since the scroll of eternal youth is a thing, is there a chance that we'd ever see the usage of the male/female hatchling poses? I LOVED the different poses for the babies, and since we CAN perma-baby dragons, it'd be really cool to have different poses for them! On the same note, will there ever be a chance of apparel being made/adapted for hatchlings? So people with perma-babies can dress them up too? :D
Since the scroll of eternal youth is a thing, is there a chance that we'd ever see the usage of the male/female hatchling poses? I LOVED the different poses for the babies, and since we CAN perma-baby dragons, it'd be really cool to have different poses for them! On the same note, will there ever be a chance of apparel being made/adapted for hatchlings? So people with perma-babies can dress them up too? :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
[quote] [quote]Is "Sornieth" the planet or the continent?[/quote] Sornieth is the name of the planet. The continent as a whole does not have a given name because to the dragon clans, it IS the world.[/quote] Does this mean Sornieth has only one mega continent, similar to Earth's Pangea? Or are there undiscovered continents/island/land across the open ocean that no dragons have visited? If there are, would these lands be magic-less or low in magic, as they are so far from the deities and their realms of power? Could a dragon theoretically live here or would the extreme distance from the gods affect them negatively in any way? (feel free to answer one question only if the admins don't want to give away too much info at a time)
Quote:
Quote:
Is "Sornieth" the planet or the continent?

Sornieth is the name of the planet. The continent as a whole does not have a given name because to the dragon clans, it IS the world.

Does this mean Sornieth has only one mega continent, similar to Earth's Pangea? Or are there undiscovered continents/island/land across the open ocean that no dragons have visited?

If there are, would these lands be magic-less or low in magic, as they are so far from the deities and their realms of power? Could a dragon theoretically live here or would the extreme distance from the gods affect them negatively in any way?

(feel free to answer one question only if the admins don't want to give away too much info at a time)
Evening, folks! Due to the nature of the thread and how quickly it grows, I've removed all non-question posts. Please feel free to start your own thread if you want to talk about the answers provided!

(I love the idea of puffy Coatls, too!)
Evening, folks! Due to the nature of the thread and how quickly it grows, I've removed all non-question posts. Please feel free to start your own thread if you want to talk about the answers provided!

(I love the idea of puffy Coatls, too!)
How high is the Behemoth, the huge tree tended/growing out of the Gladekeeper, in relation to the World Pillar? Do you know how high it is in meters?
How high is the Behemoth, the huge tree tended/growing out of the Gladekeeper, in relation to the World Pillar? Do you know how high it is in meters?
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
You guys were, at one point, planning for an "Adventure/Quest" gimmick for Flight Rising, and at one point, the icon for it has been removed. Was this due to too much detailing/coding/work having to be implemented that could conflict with the site itself? Possibly on hold for a later date, or has it been completely scrapped?
You guys were, at one point, planning for an "Adventure/Quest" gimmick for Flight Rising, and at one point, the icon for it has been removed. Was this due to too much detailing/coding/work having to be implemented that could conflict with the site itself? Possibly on hold for a later date, or has it been completely scrapped?
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
Here is a question that's been burning in a few players thoughts.

The last time we got a lair expansion was prior to the introduction of the Nocturnes. Since you have added a new breed what is the possibility of adding more lair spaces so we can accommodate the new breed?
Here is a question that's been burning in a few players thoughts.

The last time we got a lair expansion was prior to the introduction of the Nocturnes. Since you have added a new breed what is the possibility of adding more lair spaces so we can accommodate the new breed?
You answered the question about a former Pearlcatcher's pearl, but where do Pearlcatchers created with scrolls get their pearls from? They don't exactly have an egg to eat.

Lore-wise, how do gene/breed change scrolls work?
You answered the question about a former Pearlcatcher's pearl, but where do Pearlcatchers created with scrolls get their pearls from? They don't exactly have an egg to eat.

Lore-wise, how do gene/breed change scrolls work?
QFXpYkj.png
currently the [item=*item name here* code does not work in dragon bios - the user who owns the dragon can see them just fine, but for everyone else it shows up as the code rather than the image. are there any plans for that to be fixed?
(awkward wording sorry lol)
currently the [item=*item name here* code does not work in dragon bios - the user who owns the dragon can see them just fine, but for everyone else it shows up as the code rather than the image. are there any plans for that to be fixed?
(awkward wording sorry lol)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Is there any way to find out more about the Skydancer breed?
Is there any way to find out more about the Skydancer breed?
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-07-24 17:28:50] A nesting dragon cannot have its breed or genes changed. Tending a nest requires immense dedication.[/quote] But... then how are dragons tending nests able to go frolicking off into the Coliseum? :O
Aequorin wrote on 2015-07-24:
A nesting dragon cannot have its breed or genes changed. Tending a nest requires immense dedication.
But... then how are dragons tending nests able to go frolicking off into the Coliseum? :O
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 753 754