Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 716 717 718 719 720 ... 753 754
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they're old enough to serve their god? Is there a deity day care?
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they're old enough to serve their god? Is there a deity day care?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
I see a lot of the same questions or similar questions over and over in these Q&As, I was just wondering if you ever answer any of the more in-depth or thought provoking questions?
I see a lot of the same questions or similar questions over and over in these Q&As, I was just wondering if you ever answer any of the more in-depth or thought provoking questions?
rvIMLeS.png
What inspired you guys to make Flight Rising?
What inspired you guys to make Flight Rising?
Will there ever be Coli Venue over lvl 25? I would love to see a lvl 26-30 series of venues someday!
Will there ever be Coli Venue over lvl 25? I would love to see a lvl 26-30 series of venues someday!
Do you make enough off flight rising revenue and gem purchases to support yourselves?? Best full-time job ever if so :D
Do you make enough off flight rising revenue and gem purchases to support yourselves?? Best full-time job ever if so :D
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
Will the Coliseum revamp affect battlestones (i.e. adding/buffing/nerfing battlestones)?
Will the Coliseum revamp affect battlestones (i.e. adding/buffing/nerfing battlestones)?
jA0Unwf.gif
FROGS?
FROGS?
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
If Coatls are deemed ill by fading/dull colors does that mean any hatchling born with those (say like my progen) are ill from birth? Or are there other circumstances that help tell when one is sick?
If Coatls are deemed ill by fading/dull colors does that mean any hatchling born with those (say like my progen) are ill from birth? Or are there other circumstances that help tell when one is sick?
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Are there any cancelled / rejected site features or ideas that haven't been revealed or talked about on FR?
Are there any cancelled / rejected site features or ideas that haven't been revealed or talked about on FR?
Tn4aWhc.png
Have marketplace items ever changed price or have they always been the same?
Have marketplace items ever changed price or have they always been the same?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
1 2 ... 716 717 718 719 720 ... 753 754