Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 707 708 709 710 711 ... 753 754
How often do pearlcatchers add to their pearls?
How often do pearlcatchers add to their pearls?
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Lore wise, what would happen to an egg that was laid right on the border between two different elemental areas? Like, right where they combine/meet. Would the egg have a 59/50 chance of having either of the elements, or would a combination occure?
Lore wise, what would happen to an egg that was laid right on the border between two different elemental areas? Like, right where they combine/meet. Would the egg have a 59/50 chance of having either of the elements, or would a combination occure?
Wanna guess the ending if it ever does?
I swear to God that all I ever wanted was
A little bit of everything all of the time.
A bit of everything, all of the time.
Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime.
I'm finished playing, and I'm staying inside.
xxxx
YmkjgGR.gif
xxxx
x
it/its | adult | +3 FR time
I've been wondering for a wile, but how do we get name sin the random name generator? I mean like, do players putt them in?

I've been wondering for a wile, but how do we get name sin the random name generator? I mean like, do players putt them in?

I am a FANGIRL, a Fabulous Awesome Noisy Glamorous Imaginative Random Living being
When I put a picture into a dragon's bio, any text that's above it will be brown. Why?
When I put a picture into a dragon's bio, any text that's above it will be brown. Why?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
What parts of FR are you most proud of?? Dominance? The breeding system? The lore? etc.
c:
What parts of FR are you most proud of?? Dominance? The breeding system? The lore? etc.
c:
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
How have all the admins' holidays been? :3
How have all the admins' holidays been? :3
pVhWnFy.png
[quote]Would what is inside a Strange Chest disintegrate with it?[/quote] [indent][i]Yes! Strange chests and their contents will crumble to dust shortly after the Night of the Nocturne ends each year (exact disintigration time is typically noted in each Night of the Nocturne news post![/i][/indent] [br][br][quote]How do the artists at FR get inspiration?[/quote] [indent][i]While the process will differ from artist to artist, many of the creatures that inhabit the world of flight rising are based upon different plants, animals, and mythologies native to earth. Many of our creatures are fanciful hybrids of two or more creatures or themes.[/i][/indent] [br][br][quote]What opponent was the most difficult to animate for the coliseum?[/quote] [indent][i]Creatures with many segments such as the peacock scorpions can be challenging to animate![/i][/indent] [br][br][quote]Which apparel piece was the hardest to draw for every species and gender?[/quote] [indent][i]It would be difficult to pin down a particular piece of apparel, as the answer would vary from artist to artist. However, pieces of apparel that conform to the chest are typically among the most challenging pieces to draw, as each dragon species has unique anatomy in that area to contend with.[/i][/indent] [br][br][quote]I've been seeing a lot of users that claim hatchlings don't count at all for dom. I know in the past that you've said that only progens don't count, so could you possibly clear this up and weigh in with a simple yes or no for whether they contribute to dom at all?[/quote] [indent][i]Of course Hatchlings count! :D They just don't count [i]as much[/i] as a Level 25 dragon. Hatchlings can only ever be level 1. They count exactly as much as a level 1 adult dragon. However, adult dragons can advance to level 2-25, which makes them count for more if you put some time into them.. [/i][/indent] [br][br][quote]Have all of the one word hints (Cardinal, Alloy, Waves, Cacti) been revealed at this point? And if they have can you give us some new one word hints?[/quote] [indent][i]They have been revealed! [list][*]Cardinal - The cardinalfish added to Gathering - Fishing [*]Alloy - The alloy gene. [*]Waves - Redrock Cove coliseum venue. [*]Cacti - The Marzal familiars added to Gathering - Foraging[/list] [br]Here are some new keywords for upcoming content to chew on: [list][*]Lace [*]Vent [*]Target [*]Croaker[/list][/i][/indent]
Quote:
Would what is inside a Strange Chest disintegrate with it?
Yes! Strange chests and their contents will crumble to dust shortly after the Night of the Nocturne ends each year (exact disintigration time is typically noted in each Night of the Nocturne news post!

Quote:
How do the artists at FR get inspiration?
While the process will differ from artist to artist, many of the creatures that inhabit the world of flight rising are based upon different plants, animals, and mythologies native to earth. Many of our creatures are fanciful hybrids of two or more creatures or themes.

Quote:
What opponent was the most difficult to animate for the coliseum?
Creatures with many segments such as the peacock scorpions can be challenging to animate!

Quote:
Which apparel piece was the hardest to draw for every species and gender?
It would be difficult to pin down a particular piece of apparel, as the answer would vary from artist to artist. However, pieces of apparel that conform to the chest are typically among the most challenging pieces to draw, as each dragon species has unique anatomy in that area to contend with.

Quote:
I've been seeing a lot of users that claim hatchlings don't count at all for dom. I know in the past that you've said that only progens don't count, so could you possibly clear this up and weigh in with a simple yes or no for whether they contribute to dom at all?
Of course Hatchlings count! :D They just don't count as much as a Level 25 dragon. Hatchlings can only ever be level 1. They count exactly as much as a level 1 adult dragon. However, adult dragons can advance to level 2-25, which makes them count for more if you put some time into them..

Quote:
Have all of the one word hints (Cardinal, Alloy, Waves, Cacti) been revealed at this point? And if they have can you give us some new one word hints?
They have been revealed!

• Cardinal - The cardinalfish added to Gathering - Fishing
  • Alloy - The alloy gene.
  • Waves - Redrock Cove coliseum venue.
  • Cacti - The Marzal familiars added to Gathering - Foraging

Here are some new keywords for upcoming content to chew on:
  • Lace
  • Vent
  • Target
  • Croaker
will there ever be official emperor art?
will there ever be official emperor art?
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
how long do pearlcatchers wait before adding to their pearl? do they wait? is it different between each pearlcatcher?
how long do pearlcatchers wait before adding to their pearl? do they wait? is it different between each pearlcatcher?
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
If the dragons were to speak English and had accents, would the accent be based on the species of the dragon, the element of the dragon, or both?
If the dragons were to speak English and had accents, would the accent be based on the species of the dragon, the element of the dragon, or both?
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
1 2 ... 707 708 709 710 711 ... 753 754