Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 753 754
Are the 4 keywords we got some time ago guessed already?
Cacti is clearly the Marzal familiar, Alloy the gene. Waves the Redrock Cave.
Have we gotten a cardinal thing yet or is it still coming?
Are the 4 keywords we got some time ago guessed already?
Cacti is clearly the Marzal familiar, Alloy the gene. Waves the Redrock Cave.
Have we gotten a cardinal thing yet or is it still coming?
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
If a Mirror dragon goes through a breed change (say into a Bogsneak) do they feel blinded without the use of their heat sensing eyes? Or do they develop some kind of rudimentary gland that lets them still pick up heat signatures?
If a Mirror dragon goes through a breed change (say into a Bogsneak) do they feel blinded without the use of their heat sensing eyes? Or do they develop some kind of rudimentary gland that lets them still pick up heat signatures?
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
In total, which flight has exalted the most dragons?
In total, which flight has exalted the most dragons?
IMG_8704.png
is there any chance the admins will be adding activities to flight festivals? As it stands now those weeks really stagnate.
is there any chance the admins will be adding activities to flight festivals? As it stands now those weeks really stagnate.
4LxiTjz.gif
Do the gods have blood? Or is it just their elements? I'm so curious for... reasons.
Do the gods have blood? Or is it just their elements? I'm so curious for... reasons.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
What have the staff's favorite site projects been so far?
What have the staff's favorite site projects been so far?
Are the Mole familiars drop rate very low or am i just super unlucky? I leveled my Digging from lvl 30 to 37 and a half since they come out and i haven't found any :/
Are the Mole familiars drop rate very low or am i just super unlucky? I leveled my Digging from lvl 30 to 37 and a half since they come out and i haven't found any :/
Drakengard.gif
Not sure if it's ever been asked... but what is the reason for a Mirror's 'headfins'? Are they ear markers, or like meant to communicate with other Mirrors when they're hunting?
Not sure if it's ever been asked... but what is the reason for a Mirror's 'headfins'? Are they ear markers, or like meant to communicate with other Mirrors when they're hunting?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
How long does it take to update new additions like apparel or genes?
How long does it take to update new additions like apparel or genes?
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
Which familiars are the best fliers?
Which familiars are the best fliers?
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 753 754