Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 753 754
Will fr staff ever announce what items they are going to pull from swipp before they do it? (This can allow some people saving up for an item to prepare rather then having it suddenly get pulled without any warning)
Will fr staff ever announce what items they are going to pull from swipp before they do it? (This can allow some people saving up for an item to prepare rather then having it suddenly get pulled without any warning)
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Just curious - is there a eta on skydancer lore?
Just curious - is there a eta on skydancer lore?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
My apologies if this has already been asked, but I've been wondering about the elemental match-ups in the coliseum. Obviously, there is some degree of logic to the types. (Light banishes darkness, water quenches fire, wind scatters earth/dust, etc.) But I can't seem to figure out the logic between other type match-ups. The ones I'm most curious about are Shadow beating Ice, Arcane beating Lightning, Plague beating Shadow, Water beating Wind, and Light being weak to Lightning and strong against Wind.
My apologies if this has already been asked, but I've been wondering about the elemental match-ups in the coliseum. Obviously, there is some degree of logic to the types. (Light banishes darkness, water quenches fire, wind scatters earth/dust, etc.) But I can't seem to figure out the logic between other type match-ups. The ones I'm most curious about are Shadow beating Ice, Arcane beating Lightning, Plague beating Shadow, Water beating Wind, and Light being weak to Lightning and strong against Wind.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
When a dragon is scrolled to or from a Pearlcatcher, what happens to the pearl? Is it just spawned if they're going from, say, a Fae into a PC? Or does it disappear if they're going from a PC to a Fae?
When a dragon is scrolled to or from a Pearlcatcher, what happens to the pearl? Is it just spawned if they're going from, say, a Fae into a PC? Or does it disappear if they're going from a PC to a Fae?
splat.gif
Are players allowed to set up accounts for other people? By this I mean actually creating the account and maybe sending over a starter pack of sorts and then handing over direct control to the person the account was made for.
Are players allowed to set up accounts for other people? By this I mean actually creating the account and maybe sending over a starter pack of sorts and then handing over direct control to the person the account was made for.
QFXpYkj.png
May I ask why we can't create custom skins/accents for hatchlings? I understand why there isn't apparel for them, but since we can keep dragons forever as hatchlings, I don't get why we are not allowed to create skins/accents for our eternal babies.
May I ask why we can't create custom skins/accents for hatchlings? I understand why there isn't apparel for them, but since we can keep dragons forever as hatchlings, I don't get why we are not allowed to create skins/accents for our eternal babies.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
:0
Are there/will there be any more dragon breeds in the works? I know the release of the Nocturne was quite recent, but I'm curious and would also like to know if breed suggestions are taken/can be submitted somewhere!
:0
Are there/will there be any more dragon breeds in the works? I know the release of the Nocturne was quite recent, but I'm curious and would also like to know if breed suggestions are taken/can be submitted somewhere!
hNr0fWQ.png
When are the columns being fixed, if at all?
When are the columns being fixed, if at all?
kupzlogo_zpsdab6e584.jpg

pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will there be more uses/functions to permababied dragons in the future, whether it be big or small additions?
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will there be more uses/functions to permababied dragons in the future, whether it be big or small additions?
What is the story behind Boston and Hope? Why were they created? Why were they taken by the Shadowbinder and had their element changed from Earth to Shadow? Why was Boston returned to the Lightweaver, abeit as a Wind dragon, while Hope is still held captive by the Shadowbinder? Do you have plans of reuniting the two? And finally...

DO YOU SHIP IT???
What is the story behind Boston and Hope? Why were they created? Why were they taken by the Shadowbinder and had their element changed from Earth to Shadow? Why was Boston returned to the Lightweaver, abeit as a Wind dragon, while Hope is still held captive by the Shadowbinder? Do you have plans of reuniting the two? And finally...

DO YOU SHIP IT???
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 753 754