Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 753 754
"All.

The.

Time."

Get ready guys. Either there's going to be a new lore segment titled "Arcanist's Time Travel", or we're all just going to start seeing AT&T ads everywhere.

Also, is the gif below Aequorin's name supposed to say "loading" with a little buffering circle, or is it just not working on my end?
"All.

The.

Time."

Get ready guys. Either there's going to be a new lore segment titled "Arcanist's Time Travel", or we're all just going to start seeing AT&T ads everywhere.

Also, is the gif below Aequorin's name supposed to say "loading" with a little buffering circle, or is it just not working on my end?
BFEMrcM.png
Very important, at any time in the future (even if it's the wayyyy distant future), do you guys plan on making:

1) A mobile Flight Rising app
2) Merchandise available online like shirts or stuffed dragons
3) Ability to purchase gems with card (no paypal required)

but yeah a mobile app would be amazing
Very important, at any time in the future (even if it's the wayyyy distant future), do you guys plan on making:

1) A mobile Flight Rising app
2) Merchandise available online like shirts or stuffed dragons
3) Ability to purchase gems with card (no paypal required)

but yeah a mobile app would be amazing
BFEMrcM.png
How do you determine what colors to use for the apparel sets?
How do you determine what colors to use for the apparel sets?
Do Pearlcatcher sizes affect how large their pearl is? For example, if the Pearlcatcher was really small, would the pearl also be really small? (Though I love the idea of a permababy with a giant pearl)
Do Pearlcatcher sizes affect how large their pearl is? For example, if the Pearlcatcher was really small, would the pearl also be really small? (Though I love the idea of a permababy with a giant pearl)
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
Will there ever be FR merch? Spiral pool noodles and plushes of the different breeds would be an amazing idea!
Will there ever be FR merch? Spiral pool noodles and plushes of the different breeds would be an amazing idea!
Would Flight Rising ever be open to have a comic/book written by an author, Using it's dragons and lore?
Would Flight Rising ever be open to have a comic/book written by an author, Using it's dragons and lore?
unknown.png
Is the Arcanist guilty about letting The Shade back into the world?
Is the Arcanist guilty about letting The Shade back into the world?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
How can other breeds turn into Bogsneaks, if the mutigen originated from a Pearlcatcher? Wouldn't they turn into other breeds?
How can other breeds turn into Bogsneaks, if the mutigen originated from a Pearlcatcher? Wouldn't they turn into other breeds?
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
If you gene scroll a dragon, would it keep some of it's old gene's appearance? For example, it wouldn't affect a Basic/basic/basic dragon, but if i shanged a Crackle dragon to a Stained dragon, would it keep some of those pattens from Crackle?

(Lore rather then Gameplay, of course.)
If you gene scroll a dragon, would it keep some of it's old gene's appearance? For example, it wouldn't affect a Basic/basic/basic dragon, but if i shanged a Crackle dragon to a Stained dragon, would it keep some of those pattens from Crackle?

(Lore rather then Gameplay, of course.)
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Will merch be a thing one day?? Please?
Will merch be a thing one day?? Please?
olly / 15
1 2 ... 652 653 654 655 656 ... 753 754