Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 753 754
How do dragons that used to be Pearlcatchers but aren't any longer feel about their pearls? Do they still have them (like Baldwin seems to)? Do they miss their pearls?
How do dragons that used to be Pearlcatchers but aren't any longer feel about their pearls? Do they still have them (like Baldwin seems to)? Do they miss their pearls?
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
Are bogsneaks capable of flight? In baldwin's notes, it said he'd lost his instinct/urge of flight. Does this mean bogsneaks are strictly land-bound? Or are they like mirrors, and only prefer to be on the ground.
Are bogsneaks capable of flight? In baldwin's notes, it said he'd lost his instinct/urge of flight. Does this mean bogsneaks are strictly land-bound? Or are they like mirrors, and only prefer to be on the ground.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
How many frills do the official art Bogsneaks have?
How many frills do the official art Bogsneaks have?
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Are we going to get more NPCs on the site as the lore/features progress? Or at least have the same bunch fleshed out more? I loved the writing for the trading post dragons in the Bogsneak update.
Are we going to get more NPCs on the site as the lore/features progress? Or at least have the same bunch fleshed out more? I loved the writing for the trading post dragons in the Bogsneak update.
Why are bogsneak wings tattered?
Why are bogsneak wings tattered?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
What flight are Bogsneaks aligned to? Are they Arcane because of alchemy, Lightning because science? Or are they Water because of the fins? Or another element for an unknown reason?
What flight are Bogsneaks aligned to? Are they Arcane because of alchemy, Lightning because science? Or are they Water because of the fins? Or another element for an unknown reason?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)

With the new breed I came up with more questions.

Did Baldwin felt strange when the mutations began?
Is he happy about this change or is he missing his Pearlcatcher self?
Became he unbound to his pearl as he changed into a Bogsneak?
Would it harm if he would transmute his pearl?
As the pearl is the essence of a Pearlcatcher, is Baldwins Pearl still his own self, or has the pearl become a normal pearl and Baldwin got back his self when he changed into a Bogsneak?

As you know, many users created their own breeds. Do you ever plan to make such a breed an official one or do you prefer creating the breeds yourself?

Since my accoount is just one year old, I was wondering, what was the newest breed until the Boggies were released and which breed was the first one after the breed that came with the kickstarter?
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)

With the new breed I came up with more questions.

Did Baldwin felt strange when the mutations began?
Is he happy about this change or is he missing his Pearlcatcher self?
Became he unbound to his pearl as he changed into a Bogsneak?
Would it harm if he would transmute his pearl?
As the pearl is the essence of a Pearlcatcher, is Baldwins Pearl still his own self, or has the pearl become a normal pearl and Baldwin got back his self when he changed into a Bogsneak?

As you know, many users created their own breeds. Do you ever plan to make such a breed an official one or do you prefer creating the breeds yourself?

Since my accoount is just one year old, I was wondering, what was the newest breed until the Boggies were released and which breed was the first one after the breed that came with the kickstarter?
egg.gif
What happened to Baldwin's pearl? -- Baldwin! Don't tell me you reduced it in your cauldron! D8
What happened to Baldwin's pearl? -- Baldwin! Don't tell me you reduced it in your cauldron! D8
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
How does Baldy feel about his pearl now? I'm glad he didn't lose it and put it in a safe place for display, but does he still try to spit on it? Does he still hold it for memories?

(@Liatai, don't worry, he has it on display on a shelf!)

Additionally, where did the BOG part come from? I know sneak is from their nature of hiding, but what about bog? Bog makes me think it's Nature aligned but it's just a...manufactured breed, per se. Were there any other names you were going to give it?
How does Baldy feel about his pearl now? I'm glad he didn't lose it and put it in a safe place for display, but does he still try to spit on it? Does he still hold it for memories?

(@Liatai, don't worry, he has it on display on a shelf!)

Additionally, where did the BOG part come from? I know sneak is from their nature of hiding, but what about bog? Bog makes me think it's Nature aligned but it's just a...manufactured breed, per se. Were there any other names you were going to give it?
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
so most colors the primary color has the belly color matching the body color unless the tertiary gene is something like underbelly or glimmer and is of a different color - but with certain colors - like Violet - the belly is a completely different (and in the case of Violet - completely clashing) color

I had thought that with the color wheel update this type of thing was going to be fixed - but the color update has come and gone - will colors like Violet be fixed so that dragons with these colors don't have an odd colored belly?
so most colors the primary color has the belly color matching the body color unless the tertiary gene is something like underbelly or glimmer and is of a different color - but with certain colors - like Violet - the belly is a completely different (and in the case of Violet - completely clashing) color

I had thought that with the color wheel update this type of thing was going to be fixed - but the color update has come and gone - will colors like Violet be fixed so that dragons with these colors don't have an odd colored belly?
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
1 2 ... 599 600 601 602 603 ... 753 754