Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 753 754
On dragon diets, is the fact that, say, a guardian or imperial can eat anything but a tundra or wildvlaw is restricted to one item only a matter of preference or biology? Like an intolerance or in capability of processing the food or anything?
On dragon diets, is the fact that, say, a guardian or imperial can eat anything but a tundra or wildvlaw is restricted to one item only a matter of preference or biology? Like an intolerance or in capability of processing the food or anything?
ZcWD9D4.gif
Since getting your dragon idea put into the game was a KS thingy, is it true that no suggestions by players will ever be accepted? It'd be nice to know, so that way we aren't all wasting time designing concepts FR will never use.
Since getting your dragon idea put into the game was a KS thingy, is it true that no suggestions by players will ever be accepted? It'd be nice to know, so that way we aren't all wasting time designing concepts FR will never use.
Where did the design ideas for the deities come from? I'm curious on how you guys thought all the deities out, because some of them (All of them) are pretty amazing.
Where did the design ideas for the deities come from? I'm curious on how you guys thought all the deities out, because some of them (All of them) are pretty amazing.
How come some skins/accents have a check-able box, but others are only able to go straight from the vault to the hoard and back again? It's odd, and for me it's very tedious when I need to move a bunch at once and have to keep clicking the same thing over and over again, instead of checking off boxes and then throwing them all into the vault/hoard at once!
How come some skins/accents have a check-able box, but others are only able to go straight from the vault to the hoard and back again? It's odd, and for me it's very tedious when I need to move a bunch at once and have to keep clicking the same thing over and over again, instead of checking off boxes and then throwing them all into the vault/hoard at once!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
it seems many people dont like the new flight flags displayed on the profiles, have you considered giving players the option of whether to use the old ones? the new ones sort of feel too meta and inorganic/static in my opinion
it seems many people dont like the new flight flags displayed on the profiles, have you considered giving players the option of whether to use the old ones? the new ones sort of feel too meta and inorganic/static in my opinion
I find myself looking at my Coatls more often, working on backstory and lore for them, and I keep wondering how the heck do their wings work? Are they double jointed, like a thumb or toe would be on a human, as below? [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/63dd61f32afc3e7056638df0c04dc2cc/tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo2_400.png[/img] Or are they more like a bird wing, only with very tiny metacarpals and phalanges [i](the tip of the wing, what would be equivalent to a hand and fingers in humans, for any that don’t know)[/i] like below? [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/14eaa7af27a6a233c38d55cf8962a4c8/tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo3_400.png[/img] Or...are they like sharks in that they have a “fin” of cartilage holding the wings up and outstretched, only able to be flapped but not folded, as seen below? [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/762840603a9a1e596e069dd762fe362e/tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo4_400.png[/img] Seriously please help answer this, this is confusing me and wierding me out the longer I think about it. EDIT: It was pointed out that the baby Coatl wings bend like a bird, I have seen that obviously but it never really clicked I guess. So would bending like a bird wing be the answer? [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ebdd3b29e210c357fe99a7b4c9236393/tumblr_inline_oc1996kldd1r0pgpv_400.png[/img]
I find myself looking at my Coatls more often, working on backstory and lore for them, and I keep wondering how the heck do their wings work?

Are they double jointed, like a thumb or toe would be on a human, as below?
tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo2_400.png

Or are they more like a bird wing, only with very tiny metacarpals and phalanges (the tip of the wing, what would be equivalent to a hand and fingers in humans, for any that don’t know) like below?
tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo3_400.png

Or...are they like sharks in that they have a “fin” of cartilage holding the wings up and outstretched, only able to be flapped but not folded, as seen below?
tumblr_obzereqMvA1seouqlo4_400.png

Seriously please help answer this, this is confusing me and wierding me out the longer I think about it.

EDIT:

It was pointed out that the baby Coatl wings bend like a bird, I have seen that obviously but it never really clicked I guess. So would bending like a bird wing be the answer?

tumblr_inline_oc1996kldd1r0pgpv_400.png
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
With the update of the front page, sidebar icons, and flight profile banners, can we expect to see updates on other parts of the site? Specifically user profiles. My username actually runs behind my profile avatar, and it looks so... >_> haha
With the update of the front page, sidebar icons, and flight profile banners, can we expect to see updates on other parts of the site? Specifically user profiles. My username actually runs behind my profile avatar, and it looks so... >_> haha
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
I heard from my sister that we can't do/ or don't have a role play forums because it counts as micro-managing. Is that true? :)
I heard from my sister that we can't do/ or don't have a role play forums because it counts as micro-managing. Is that true? :)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
I have a some questions lately

Do you guys plan to release more purchasable lair pages in the near future? Because with the color wheel expansion there are many more dragons we all want and if there are new breeds, we have to say good bye to loved dragons to get the new breeds. So can we hope on lair expansions in the near future?

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do you already accepted some applications since you started offering jobs? I can't wait for a lot of new breeds and genes!

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the deal with new genes? When you released Skink and Spinner, who have to be brewed, after some hours there were many gene scrolls in the AH to purchase. Are those bot accounts to increase the amount of bought gems to get the genes or are those testers who get the genes to test them before they get released and then they have to sell them for a settled price?

Whats the exact side of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progenes back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Are you planning to release new elements and deities someday? It would be awesome to have a Time Flight for example someday. Or a Mist Flight. And all of them with deities. I would love that.

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD
I have a some questions lately

Do you guys plan to release more purchasable lair pages in the near future? Because with the color wheel expansion there are many more dragons we all want and if there are new breeds, we have to say good bye to loved dragons to get the new breeds. So can we hope on lair expansions in the near future?

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do you already accepted some applications since you started offering jobs? I can't wait for a lot of new breeds and genes!

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the deal with new genes? When you released Skink and Spinner, who have to be brewed, after some hours there were many gene scrolls in the AH to purchase. Are those bot accounts to increase the amount of bought gems to get the genes or are those testers who get the genes to test them before they get released and then they have to sell them for a settled price?

Whats the exact side of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progenes back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Are you planning to release new elements and deities someday? It would be awesome to have a Time Flight for example someday. Or a Mist Flight. And all of them with deities. I would love that.

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD
egg.gif
Can Plaguemom fly? How about Rockdad and Glademama?
And most importantly, does Winddad just float on his own personal clouds?
Can Plaguemom fly? How about Rockdad and Glademama?
And most importantly, does Winddad just float on his own personal clouds?
OPrb6go.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 753 754