Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 753 754
Are WC Scrolls ever coming back? I'm asking purely so I know if I can spend my saved gems or not. OuO
Are WC Scrolls ever coming back? I'm asking purely so I know if I can spend my saved gems or not. OuO
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
Do Wildclaws have feathers, fur, or scales?
Do Wildclaws have feathers, fur, or scales?
Why do most primary genes not effect the 'underbelly' of a dragon? Ripple, Piebald, Iridescent, and Crystal are the only genes that do, and Ripple, Piebald, and Crystal are the only ones that even remotely 'recolor' it (IE: black iIridescent just shines the 'white' belly, while Crystal turns it black.)
Why do most primary genes not effect the 'underbelly' of a dragon? Ripple, Piebald, Iridescent, and Crystal are the only genes that do, and Ripple, Piebald, and Crystal are the only ones that even remotely 'recolor' it (IE: black iIridescent just shines the 'white' belly, while Crystal turns it black.)
MoOtdMJ.png
Are there any plans to:

1: Cycle the Downy Fox Rat and the Fawn Fox Rat back into the gem MP?

2: Cycle some of the existing gem MP familiars out for a while?

3: Introduce some new gem MP familiars?
Are there any plans to:

1: Cycle the Downy Fox Rat and the Fawn Fox Rat back into the gem MP?

2: Cycle some of the existing gem MP familiars out for a while?

3: Introduce some new gem MP familiars?
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Are drop rates for items that become useful to swipp and Baldwin intentionally dropped or is it purely coincidence that my luck in gathering these items are greatly decreased after becoming useful?
Are drop rates for items that become useful to swipp and Baldwin intentionally dropped or is it purely coincidence that my luck in gathering these items are greatly decreased after becoming useful?
7e93e9a2fcc7d43e9a26e774c2c75a789207b855.png
I heard that the names supplied by the randomizer are pulled from all dragons across the site, is this true? I named my dragons with one-of-a-kind names and it'd be disappointing if someone randomized one of my unique names for a fodder dragon.
I heard that the names supplied by the randomizer are pulled from all dragons across the site, is this true? I named my dragons with one-of-a-kind names and it'd be disappointing if someone randomized one of my unique names for a fodder dragon.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Do Longnecks come in any other size besides [item=Longneck Medium]medium? I'd like to see Longneck Smalls and Longneck Larges in the future.
Do Longnecks come in any other size besides Longneck Medium medium?

I'd like to see Longneck Smalls and Longneck Larges in the future.
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
is there lore behind the colors?
is there lore behind the colors?
OSPTnJR.png
Can we have marketplace restock rate percentages based on the star rank so we can know the exact probabilities?
Can we have marketplace restock rate percentages based on the star rank so we can know the exact probabilities?
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
Is it against the Terms of Service for people to pay you USD or other real-world to train their dragons?
Is it against the Terms of Service for people to pay you USD or other real-world to train their dragons?
beep bop
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 753 754