Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 753 754
Out of the confirmed upcoming features (crossroads 2.0, Petals, coliseum update etc), what are the staff each most looking forward to pushing out?
Out of the confirmed upcoming features (crossroads 2.0, Petals, coliseum update etc), what are the staff each most looking forward to pushing out?
What goes into deciding whether a new gene will be released in the treasure or gem marketplace?
What goes into deciding whether a new gene will be released in the treasure or gem marketplace?
I'm a pebble vacationing in Water for a bit. Don't mind me.
e0E8Rzw.png
Instead of an ETA could we get a hint towards or a general list of what you guys are working on? Older players are still in the dark about Points and Ghost, and if it's not going to happen then it's best to let people down sooner rather than later.
Instead of an ETA could we get a hint towards or a general list of what you guys are working on? Older players are still in the dark about Points and Ghost, and if it's not going to happen then it's best to let people down sooner rather than later.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Do you think any "food" items will ever become familiars? I would love to see dustwing hummingbirds and catfish become familiars! Seeing as it is possible keep animals like pigs and hens as pets irl haha.
Do you think any "food" items will ever become familiars? I would love to see dustwing hummingbirds and catfish become familiars! Seeing as it is possible keep animals like pigs and hens as pets irl haha.
Are we going to see a new breed this year?

(That's not asking for an ETA since it's a vague are we not a when are we.)
Are we going to see a new breed this year?

(That's not asking for an ETA since it's a vague are we not a when are we.)
Yt4sddf.png
Hey any thoughts to expanding the current selection of Flights? Metal and Time might make for some interesting ones.
Hey any thoughts to expanding the current selection of Flights? Metal and Time might make for some interesting ones.
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
How come dragons that use Eliminate as their last move are only allowed to carry a maximum of 85 breath into the next battle, while dragons that do anything else can continue with whatever amount they had?

Also, are there any plans for a version of Eliminate that works off the INT stat instead of STR?
How come dragons that use Eliminate as their last move are only allowed to carry a maximum of 85 breath into the next battle, while dragons that do anything else can continue with whatever amount they had?

Also, are there any plans for a version of Eliminate that works off the INT stat instead of STR?
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
Do the mods/admins have a favourite dragon breed?
Do the mods/admins have a favourite dragon breed?
why do nocturnes have special eggs and no other breed does? (I understand why from a game mechanic standpoint, but I'd like to know from a lore standpoint)
why do nocturnes have special eggs and no other breed does? (I understand why from a game mechanic standpoint, but I'd like to know from a lore standpoint)
Can Pinkerton give you any item of any rarity (other than event/discontinued/skins items)?
Can Pinkerton give you any item of any rarity (other than event/discontinued/skins items)?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 753 754