Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 753 754
Lore-wise, are twins from a single Dragon Egg possible on Sornieth? Similar to how on Earth, reptiles and birds can have a double-yolk egg?
Lore-wise, are twins from a single Dragon Egg possible on Sornieth? Similar to how on Earth, reptiles and birds can have a double-yolk egg?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Will there ever be a section in the Encyclopedia that explain the differant flights, like link to their intro page ( not the map ones. Like the ones you see when you first join and choose a flight, including what they like in their hoard.)
Will there ever be a section in the Encyclopedia that explain the differant flights, like link to their intro page ( not the map ones. Like the ones you see when you first join and choose a flight, including what they like in their hoard.)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Is there a reason, lore-wise, that you can only get four breeds from unhatched eggs? If it was just population, you would think that just occasionally one would turn out to be a non-plentiful breed.
Is there a reason, lore-wise, that you can only get four breeds from unhatched eggs? If it was just population, you would think that just occasionally one would turn out to be a non-plentiful breed.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
What's the name of the ocean surrounding Sorneith? Did the dragons even bothered naming it? If fearless and brave clans dared to explore it, would they find something? My dragons are starting a crew to explore the ocean and I'm really excited for it! :D
What's the name of the ocean surrounding Sorneith? Did the dragons even bothered naming it? If fearless and brave clans dared to explore it, would they find something? My dragons are starting a crew to explore the ocean and I'm really excited for it! :D
Will the dieties be active again? I feel like it's been years since they interacted with their flight members...
Will the dieties be active again? I feel like it's been years since they interacted with their flight members...
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Several answers from this week's Q&A were already answered by users in the weekly q&a thread. Do you guys check and see if a question has been answered in that when answering the WQ&A?

Also, regarding the crystalspine reaches, it says on a crystal pools item tooltip that the radiation can make non-arcane dragons sick? Is there some sort of way to prevent that? Do they gradually build up immunity? Are there magical or herbal cures?
Several answers from this week's Q&A were already answered by users in the weekly q&a thread. Do you guys check and see if a question has been answered in that when answering the WQ&A?

Also, regarding the crystalspine reaches, it says on a crystal pools item tooltip that the radiation can make non-arcane dragons sick? Is there some sort of way to prevent that? Do they gradually build up immunity? Are there magical or herbal cures?
If old colours will be corrected, does this mean that dragons we already own may be suspect to getting their colours changed?
If old colours will be corrected, does this mean that dragons we already own may be suspect to getting their colours changed?
BlFBKpO.png
Is there any punishment for non-Religious dragons? Like a "lightning strikes me where I stand" kind of thing?
Is there any punishment for non-Religious dragons? Like a "lightning strikes me where I stand" kind of thing?
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
Are new user-created Tidal Trouble levels still being put into the system, or do you have pretty much all the levels you want for now?
Are new user-created Tidal Trouble levels still being put into the system, or do you have pretty much all the levels you want for now?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Do all dragons believe in the deities? Are there dragons that believe only in their own deity but deny the existence (or at least power) of the other ten?
Do all dragons believe in the deities? Are there dragons that believe only in their own deity but deny the existence (or at least power) of the other ten?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 753 754