Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 753 754
Not sure if it's been asked, but is there any reason why the Baku and Dreameaters don't have any animation in Bamboo Falls? It keeps fooling me until I actually look.
Not sure if it's been asked, but is there any reason why the Baku and Dreameaters don't have any animation in Bamboo Falls? It keeps fooling me until I actually look.
bipolarbear___blitzmark_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8l.pngtumblr_orirsqIoJr1u6igfro1_r1_400.pngbipolarbear___brisket_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8e.png
What exactly is going on with stocking in the marketplace? I know certain things are sold there but I never or almost never see them stocked.
I've never seen a single wolf pelt of any kind, and only on an extremely rare occasion see wing silks . Why? I understand that there is a system of rarity in place..... but really? so rare that I've never seen an item stocked that has been in game for more than a year?
What exactly is going on with stocking in the marketplace? I know certain things are sold there but I never or almost never see them stocked.
I've never seen a single wolf pelt of any kind, and only on an extremely rare occasion see wing silks . Why? I understand that there is a system of rarity in place..... but really? so rare that I've never seen an item stocked that has been in game for more than a year?
Is the Adventure feature still being considered or worked on? I've been looking forward to it since launch day so it would be nice to get an update.
Is the Adventure feature still being considered or worked on? I've been looking forward to it since launch day so it would be nice to get an update.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Hmmmm, to continue on the nest thing. There was one part that made me think.

Will there ever be an item so we can delete the eggs in a nest?

For example I accidentally bred the wrong dragons, will there be a way to prevent the nest from hatching besides not clicking it?
Hmmmm, to continue on the nest thing. There was one part that made me think.

Will there ever be an item so we can delete the eggs in a nest?

For example I accidentally bred the wrong dragons, will there be a way to prevent the nest from hatching besides not clicking it?
Are we ever going to get more apparel bundles?

The wolf pelts and elfy sets are wildly popular but the only way most of us can get them is via the AH paying inflated prices; keeping snipers happy is one thing but I know that I personally much prefer getting items for myself.
Are we ever going to get more apparel bundles?

The wolf pelts and elfy sets are wildly popular but the only way most of us can get them is via the AH paying inflated prices; keeping snipers happy is one thing but I know that I personally much prefer getting items for myself.
Yt4sddf.png
How are the Dragon Share weekly theme spotlight winners chosen? At random or staff favorites or what?
How are the Dragon Share weekly theme spotlight winners chosen? At random or staff favorites or what?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Will their ever be a dragon design contest or an apparel designing contest?
Will their ever be a dragon design contest or an apparel designing contest?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
In the encyclopedia, it states "Male Ridgebacks possess a large, forward-facing horn that continues to grow throughout the dragon's life." How long is a male ridgeback's nose capable of growing, compared to the art we see for them?
In the encyclopedia, it states "Male Ridgebacks possess a large, forward-facing horn that continues to grow throughout the dragon's life." How long is a male ridgeback's nose capable of growing, compared to the art we see for them?
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Is a way to arrange your lair on mobile devices and tablets something that's being worked on?
Is a way to arrange your lair on mobile devices and tablets something that's being worked on?
If a hatchling is eternally youthful due to you giving it a eternal youth scroll, will it stay a hatchling if you were to exalt it? (If you can exalt it, that is. I've never had a eternally youthful hatchling before)
If a hatchling is eternally youthful due to you giving it a eternal youth scroll, will it stay a hatchling if you were to exalt it? (If you can exalt it, that is. I've never had a eternally youthful hatchling before)
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 753 754