Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 753 754
Hey quick question that I can't find the answer to anywhere. Where is the server based for this game? I'd like to know so I know when the server changes happen and what time registration happens around here since it usually happens when I'm asleep, so I don't know exactly when.
Hey quick question that I can't find the answer to anywhere. Where is the server based for this game? I'd like to know so I know when the server changes happen and what time registration happens around here since it usually happens when I'm asleep, so I don't know exactly when.
Go to my lair and if you'd like some dragons bred, I'll do my best :)
[quote name="Scorpius" date=2015-05-15 21:17:01] [quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-01-20 18:10:16] [LIST] [*]Questions answered 05/01/2015 [*]Questions answered 05/08/2015 [*][b]Questions answered 05/05/2015 [/b][/LIST] [/quote] Did we just went back in time? [/quote] [br] @Scorpius [br] [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/26c4eefec85789d8ce24b44f3423fae4/tumblr_n8bf4nC6Dr1tvshcqo1_500.gif[/img] [i][size=2]I use the numpad when entering numbers...>.>;[/size][/i][/center]
Scorpius wrote on 2015-05-15:
Aequorin wrote on 2015-01-20:
  • Questions answered 05/01/2015
  • Questions answered 05/08/2015
  • Questions answered 05/05/2015

Did we just went back in time?

@Scorpius

tumblr_n8bf4nC6Dr1tvshcqo1_500.gif

I use the numpad when entering numbers...>.>;
@Aequorin Ok this might sound dumb, but, recent skins have been showing that you can change the number of eyes, and even the color, of a dragon's eyes. Can the same be applied for accents? Changing what the eye looks like, essentially?

(not sure if it should go here, but it IS a q&a...)
@Aequorin Ok this might sound dumb, but, recent skins have been showing that you can change the number of eyes, and even the color, of a dragon's eyes. Can the same be applied for accents? Changing what the eye looks like, essentially?

:1
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity, do you know why hotmail/msn/outlook/live users don't always receive Flight Rising registration emails? That's such a seemingly random problem.

Also, would you recommend changing the email tied to my account to something other than hotmail/msn/outlook/live? I don't think I've missed an email from FR but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity, do you know why hotmail/msn/outlook/live users don't always receive Flight Rising registration emails? That's such a seemingly random problem.

Also, would you recommend changing the email tied to my account to something other than hotmail/msn/outlook/live? I don't think I've missed an email from FR but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Are there any plans to add Basic as a potential daily exalt bonus? IIRC genes aren't supposed to intrinsically alter a dragon's value, but the addition of daily bonuses have changed that, at least for Basic dragons.
Are there any plans to add Basic as a potential daily exalt bonus? IIRC genes aren't supposed to intrinsically alter a dragon's value, but the addition of daily bonuses have changed that, at least for Basic dragons.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Sorry I've got several questions here; a couple of them are more lore related rather than technical.

Are there any plans to expand the functionality of Eternal Youth dragons--for example allowing them as avatars or allowing us to create skins for them or even some baby exclusive apparel?

How does Sornieth compare to Earth in size, length of year, length of day, etc. Are there any interesting differences (other than the obvious--mythical creatures and magic)

Are we going to learn more about Marva-- for example breed, colors, flight and gender?

Also what genes do Edgar and Spitfire have? Edgar almost looks like he might have the unreleased Ghost minus the face mark and Spitfire looks like he has a mutated okapi or a stripes tertiary. Oh and speaking of Couriers would it be possible to have an Encyclopedia article on their species?
Sorry I've got several questions here; a couple of them are more lore related rather than technical.

Are there any plans to expand the functionality of Eternal Youth dragons--for example allowing them as avatars or allowing us to create skins for them or even some baby exclusive apparel?

How does Sornieth compare to Earth in size, length of year, length of day, etc. Are there any interesting differences (other than the obvious--mythical creatures and magic)

Are we going to learn more about Marva-- for example breed, colors, flight and gender?

Also what genes do Edgar and Spitfire have? Edgar almost looks like he might have the unreleased Ghost minus the face mark and Spitfire looks like he has a mutated okapi or a stripes tertiary. Oh and speaking of Couriers would it be possible to have an Encyclopedia article on their species?
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
How many new members did we get this window?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I just found out about piebald. Is it going to be a gene?
[quote]Hey quick question that I can't find the answer to anywhere. Where is the server based for this game? I'd like to know so I know when the server changes happen and what time registration happens around here since it usually happens when I'm asleep, so I don't know exactly when.[/quote] [i]Flight Rising's[/i] clock is a 24 hour clock currently set to Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7). As our time zone is in the United States, we recognize Daylight Savings Time, and our clock will shift from UTC-7 to UTC-8 accordingly. [br][br] [quote]Ok this might sound dumb, but, recent skins have been showing that you can change the number of eyes, and even the color, of a dragon's eyes. Can the same be applied for accents? Changing what the eye looks like, essentially? (not sure if it should go here, but it IS a q&a...)[/quote] With the way [i]Flight Rising's[/i] image generation works, a dragon's eye color will always show over a skin or accent. So to answer your question: it doesn't really matter what colors or art are used in that area of the face, as the elemental eye color will always layer over it. [br][br] [quote]Just out of curiosity, do you know why hotmail/msn/outlook/live users don't always receive Flight Rising registration emails? That's such a seemingly random problem. Also, would you recommend changing the email tied to my account to something other than hotmail/msn/outlook/live? I don't think I've missed an email from FR but I'd rather be safe than sorry.[/quote] [i]Flight Rising[/i] only sends registration, password reset, and account/forum action emails. Registration emails only go out during windows. With the low volume of emails we send over time, they don't always make it to the recipient due to the various methods of spam filtration, which varies from service to service. Open registration (when it happens) should address this specific problem. In the meantime: if you are using an email address in the Hotmail/MSN/Live/Outlook family of services for your account, be aware you may not receive communications from [i]Flight Rising[/i]; this particular set of addresses does not seem to offer reliable delivery of our email messages. If you need to reset your password and do not receive the reset email, please contact our Support staff through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us][b]Contact Us[/b][/url]. When you do, [b]use the email currently registered to your account, include the first/last names registered to the account, and an alternate email from a site like gmail or yahoo. We will be happy to assist you with changing your registered email address after verifying ownership of the account.[/b] [br][br] [quote]Are there any plans to expand the functionality of Eternal Youth dragons--for example allowing them as avatars or allowing us to create skins for them or even some baby exclusive apparel?[/quote] At this time we don't have any plans to include avatar, apparel, or skin functionality for Hatchlings (Eternal Youth or not). [br][br] [quote]Also what genes do Edgar and Spitfire have? Edgar almost looks like he might have the unreleased Ghost minus the face mark and Spitfire looks like he has a mutated okapi or a stripes tertiary. Oh and speaking of Couriers would it be possible to have an Encyclopedia article on their species?[/quote] An [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki][b]Encyclopedia[/b][/url] entry might not be a bad idea for the future! [br][br] [quote]How many new members did we get this window?[/quote] [i]Flight Rising[/i] added almost [b]12,000 new clans[/b] to the realm of Sornieth. Thanks for helping us get the word out! [br][br] [quote]I just found out about piebald. Is it going to be a gene?[/quote] Yes! Piebald will be an upcoming gene release.
Quote:

Flight Rising's clock is a 24 hour clock currently set to Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7).

As our time zone is in the United States, we recognize Daylight Savings Time, and our clock will shift from UTC-7 to UTC-8 accordingly.

Quote:
Ok this might sound dumb, but, recent skins have been showing that you can change the number of eyes, and even the color, of a dragon's eyes. Can the same be applied for accents? Changing what the eye looks like, essentially?

With the way Flight Rising's image generation works, a dragon's eye color will always show over a skin or accent. So to answer your question: it doesn't really matter what colors or art are used in that area of the face, as the elemental eye color will always layer over it.

Quote:

Flight Rising only sends registration, password reset, and account/forum action emails. Registration emails only go out during windows. With the low volume of emails we send over time, they don't always make it to the recipient due to the various methods of spam filtration, which varies from service to service. Open registration (when it happens) should address this specific problem.

In the meantime: if you are using an email address in the Hotmail/MSN/Live/Outlook family of services for your account, be aware you may not receive communications from Flight Rising; this particular set of addresses does not seem to offer reliable delivery of our email messages.

If you need to reset your password and do not receive the reset email, please contact our Support staff through Contact Us. When you do, use the email currently registered to your account, include the first/last names registered to the account, and an alternate email from a site like gmail or yahoo. We will be happy to assist you with changing your registered email address after verifying ownership of the account.

Quote:

At this time we don't have any plans to include avatar, apparel, or skin functionality for Hatchlings (Eternal Youth or not).

Quote:

An Encyclopedia entry might not be a bad idea for the future!

Quote:

Flight Rising added almost 12,000 new clans to the realm of Sornieth. Thanks for helping us get the word out!

Quote:

Yes! Piebald will be an upcoming gene release.
Will it ever be possible to layer accents? Accents can be previewed on dragons already wearing accents, but will we be able to have them actually wear multiple accents ever?
Will it ever be possible to layer accents? Accents can be previewed on dragons already wearing accents, but will we be able to have them actually wear multiple accents ever?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 753 754