Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 753 754
After NotN, there's one question on a lot of people's minds: are there any plans to introduce other treasure marketplace apparel bundles, for past or future items? Or will that remain an event-exclusive thing?

Just, y'know, speaking as someone that's been hunting for a specific piece of the grove sylvan set for the last four days.
After NotN, there's one question on a lot of people's minds: are there any plans to introduce other treasure marketplace apparel bundles, for past or future items? Or will that remain an event-exclusive thing?

Just, y'know, speaking as someone that's been hunting for a specific piece of the grove sylvan set for the last four days.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
Are there any plans to release more treasure market bundles? It seems daft to release whole sets of items one at a time.
Are there any plans to release more treasure market bundles? It seems daft to release whole sets of items one at a time.
Yt4sddf.png
@Aequorin One of the things on this week's Q&A's got me thinking, if you block a user, can they still buy items and dragons you place on the auction house? I can't seem to find any clarification for this anywhere. For instance, if one wants to prevent a particular user from buying one of their hatchlings, will that user still be able to if they have been blocked by the seller?
@Aequorin One of the things on this week's Q&A's got me thinking, if you block a user, can they still buy items and dragons you place on the auction house? I can't seem to find any clarification for this anywhere. For instance, if one wants to prevent a particular user from buying one of their hatchlings, will that user still be able to if they have been blocked by the seller?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
is there a specific code on how items sort themselves in the hoard / vault, and are there any plans to be able to sort them ourselves? items released together seem to stay next to each other but i do notice some outliers in that and it bothers me a little bit
is there a specific code on how items sort themselves in the hoard / vault, and are there any plans to be able to sort them ourselves? items released together seem to stay next to each other but i do notice some outliers in that and it bothers me a little bit
tumblr_inline_ofjpht2dsp1tt2unc_540.png
Will there be a gender change scroll?
Will there be a gender change scroll?
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
One of the common questions I see in news posts where new items/apparel/familiars are released is people asking who the artist is, and the artist's name is usually given a few pages later on, so it doesn't seem to be something being kept intentionally secret.
Is there any sort of plans to post credit to that artist within the first page of the news post so people can send their kudos towards that artist without having to ask for their name first?
One of the common questions I see in news posts where new items/apparel/familiars are released is people asking who the artist is, and the artist's name is usually given a few pages later on, so it doesn't seem to be something being kept intentionally secret.
Is there any sort of plans to post credit to that artist within the first page of the news post so people can send their kudos towards that artist without having to ask for their name first?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
What is the policy about suggestions from the suggestions forums?

How long can a forgotten suggestion stand? since I saw ones that were about a year old and the users seem to have been offline for a long time..
Is there a roof to how many supports the suggestion is supposed to get before it can get real viewing by the staff?
I saw the list of suggestions, and it did say that it is in no way a to-do-list for the staff, but is there like a weekly/monthy/quarterly comitee to review at least the more "active" suggestions?
What is the policy about suggestions from the suggestions forums?

How long can a forgotten suggestion stand? since I saw ones that were about a year old and the users seem to have been offline for a long time..
Is there a roof to how many supports the suggestion is supposed to get before it can get real viewing by the staff?
I saw the list of suggestions, and it did say that it is in no way a to-do-list for the staff, but is there like a weekly/monthy/quarterly comitee to review at least the more "active" suggestions?
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
Do all coliseum bosses have the same encounter/drop rates? Or do they vary by level- for example, is there a higher chance of getting a Goldenbeast than a Frost Delver?
Do all coliseum bosses have the same encounter/drop rates? Or do they vary by level- for example, is there a higher chance of getting a Goldenbeast than a Frost Delver?
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Will their ever be breeds who's scrolls can only be found at swipps swap stand or at baldwins?
Will their ever be breeds who's scrolls can only be found at swipps swap stand or at baldwins?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
I've seen the words "breed" and "species" used interchangebly around the site in regards to our dragons (In Tomo particularly). Breeds are variations within one species, such as Pomeranians and Great Danes both being breed of the species Dog or Highland and Angus both being breeds of Cattle. But species is usually reserved for animals that might look similar but do not or cannot breed together. Lions and Bobcats are both types of cat, but are different species, Moose and Whitetail are types of deer but are separate species too.

That being said, are our dragons different breeds from 1 single founder species that all of the gods molded to their specific liking, or are they are distinct species that the gods individually created from different whatevers that just happen to make fertile mules with each other?
I've seen the words "breed" and "species" used interchangebly around the site in regards to our dragons (In Tomo particularly). Breeds are variations within one species, such as Pomeranians and Great Danes both being breed of the species Dog or Highland and Angus both being breeds of Cattle. But species is usually reserved for animals that might look similar but do not or cannot breed together. Lions and Bobcats are both types of cat, but are different species, Moose and Whitetail are types of deer but are separate species too.

That being said, are our dragons different breeds from 1 single founder species that all of the gods molded to their specific liking, or are they are distinct species that the gods individually created from different whatevers that just happen to make fertile mules with each other?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 753 754