Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 753 754
Is there a maximum of Treasure or Gems you can have?
Is there a maximum of Treasure or Gems you can have?
VVM4XuM.png
Two deities are on every registration banner used--do we know if the chosen deities have any effect on flights chosen by players? For instance, in the current registration window, the banner shows the Lightweaver and the Gladekeeper. Will Light and Nature see a larger jump in new clans than the other deities? Or does the percentage of the population stay relatively the same each registration period? Big flights getting the most new lairs, etc.
Two deities are on every registration banner used--do we know if the chosen deities have any effect on flights chosen by players? For instance, in the current registration window, the banner shows the Lightweaver and the Gladekeeper. Will Light and Nature see a larger jump in new clans than the other deities? Or does the percentage of the population stay relatively the same each registration period? Big flights getting the most new lairs, etc.
This actually may come off as problematic, but it's something that has been causing me to avoid doing auctions as of late.

If you are holding an auction for something, and someone you have blocked bids on the item/dragon/etc, what is the best way to handle that situation and still behave within the ToS?

Would saying "I am sorry, but I have blocked you, so I cannot see your bids. You are free to autobuy the item/dragon/etc off the AH, however." suffice?

Or what else would be a good way to handle that situation that doesn't violate the rules?
This actually may come off as problematic, but it's something that has been causing me to avoid doing auctions as of late.

If you are holding an auction for something, and someone you have blocked bids on the item/dragon/etc, what is the best way to handle that situation and still behave within the ToS?

Would saying "I am sorry, but I have blocked you, so I cannot see your bids. You are free to autobuy the item/dragon/etc off the AH, however." suffice?

Or what else would be a good way to handle that situation that doesn't violate the rules?
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Does the chance of gathering an egg of a certain element go up during its "month?" I have already found 2 or 3 ice eggs in January! Or is that just a happy coincidence?
Does the chance of gathering an egg of a certain element go up during its "month?" I have already found 2 or 3 ice eggs in January! Or is that just a happy coincidence?
DksOqac.png
is stripes on m imps as intended?
is stripes on m imps as intended?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Will there ever be an AH 2.0?
Will there ever be an AH 2.0?
Are there plans to release treasure bundles for apparel? Say bundles of thinks like the flourish sets or the birdskull or rogue sets etc, but available for treasure rather than gems?
Are there plans to release treasure bundles for apparel? Say bundles of thinks like the flourish sets or the birdskull or rogue sets etc, but available for treasure rather than gems?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
How long does a ban normally last? A few days? A week?
How long does a ban normally last? A few days? A week?
in terms of like 'what's on the design document' when designing new items/apparel/lore in general for the site, is there a general ballpark of where the advancement of technology in Sornieth is? A lot of items steer towards victorian/steampunk imagery but is that the 'hard limit' or just an example? How does magic factor in to technological advances? Would some areas like medicine for example, be 'behind the times' because magic has filled that role?
in terms of like 'what's on the design document' when designing new items/apparel/lore in general for the site, is there a general ballpark of where the advancement of technology in Sornieth is? A lot of items steer towards victorian/steampunk imagery but is that the 'hard limit' or just an example? How does magic factor in to technological advances? Would some areas like medicine for example, be 'behind the times' because magic has filled that role?
tumblr_paxqizoZiR1tz1d4qo7_r1_500.png
Lore-wise, how does the Auction House work? For selling dragons in particular? Is it like dragons put a price on their heads and say 'pay me and I'll work for you and live with you' or is it more like shipping off unwanted family members and hoping someone will get them off of their hands for gold? (Kinda sounds cruel when you put it that way o-o)
Lore-wise, how does the Auction House work? For selling dragons in particular? Is it like dragons put a price on their heads and say 'pay me and I'll work for you and live with you' or is it more like shipping off unwanted family members and hoping someone will get them off of their hands for gold? (Kinda sounds cruel when you put it that way o-o)
Tztaw1U.png
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 753 754