Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 753 754
How do you post a picture in the forums?
How do you post a picture in the forums?
how many wing claws do tundras have? on the male and female and babies images it looks like they only have two, is this accurate?
how many wing claws do tundras have? on the male and female and babies images it looks like they only have two, is this accurate?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Hi, I was just curious if you would ever bring back the sprite familiars? I really like them but they're hard to obtain at the price they're at in the AH. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend^^ tank you<333333
Hi, I was just curious if you would ever bring back the sprite familiars? I really like them but they're hard to obtain at the price they're at in the AH. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend^^ tank you<333333
So what's up with the profanity filters? I'm sorry, I just found it a little silly when I found out in a rp PM that stup id was a censored word but damned wasn't. What made you guys choose certain words over others, and is there any thought to possibly removing those filters for older players, even if it's just in private messages?
So what's up with the profanity filters? I'm sorry, I just found it a little silly when I found out in a rp PM that stup id was a censored word but damned wasn't. What made you guys choose certain words over others, and is there any thought to possibly removing those filters for older players, even if it's just in private messages?
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
When Scavenging in Water, there don't seem to be any wing bones popping up at all. Every other area seems to have one or the other of the wing bone items show up, but there don't seem to be any at all in Water. Is this intentional or is it an error or bug?
When Scavenging in Water, there don't seem to be any wing bones popping up at all. Every other area seems to have one or the other of the wing bone items show up, but there don't seem to be any at all in Water. Is this intentional or is it an error or bug?
jjTXz3w.png
Are we allowed to discuss the COC in general terms, amongst ourselves?
Are we allowed to discuss the COC in general terms, amongst ourselves?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
I know you are planning to raise the max level, and I understand that you cannot say when. However, there is a question that can be answered: When the level cap is raised, will level25 warriors become level26 immediately? As it is now, they are displaying a full experience bar.
I know you are planning to raise the max level, and I understand that you cannot say when. However, there is a question that can be answered: When the level cap is raised, will level25 warriors become level26 immediately? As it is now, they are displaying a full experience bar.
66MHIIb.png
Does the Night of the Nocturne event indicate we'll be seeing a "New Breed Debut" event each December?

Or...does it mean we'll be seeing a repeat for Nocturne scrolls every December...as some on the forums have guessed.

I'm personally hoping for the new breed event. Makes me salivate for that month to come sooner.
Does the Night of the Nocturne event indicate we'll be seeing a "New Breed Debut" event each December?

Or...does it mean we'll be seeing a repeat for Nocturne scrolls every December...as some on the forums have guessed.

I'm personally hoping for the new breed event. Makes me salivate for that month to come sooner.
I have a question and concern regarding which posts are in the main flight forum and why some have been moved to the flight's Sales Forum? Are there criteria posted somewhere? It's wreaking havoc a bit trying to find and upkeep some threads for folks and as a flight leader I am concerned about where we should be putting which posts?
I have a question and concern regarding which posts are in the main flight forum and why some have been moved to the flight's Sales Forum? Are there criteria posted somewhere? It's wreaking havoc a bit trying to find and upkeep some threads for folks and as a flight leader I am concerned about where we should be putting which posts?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Will we ever see another, significant increase in lair sizes? I know you can't say when, but even a general yes/no would be nice to know. :)
Will we ever see another, significant increase in lair sizes? I know you can't say when, but even a general yes/no would be nice to know. :)
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 753 754