Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 753 754
Which dragons are fed first? the elders, the youngest, randomly chosen? Cuz one time I wanted one of my coatls to be 100% but of course the other dragons took his seafood, So I spent like 1000 seafood points to get him 100%.
Which dragons are fed first? the elders, the youngest, randomly chosen? Cuz one time I wanted one of my coatls to be 100% but of course the other dragons took his seafood, So I spent like 1000 seafood points to get him 100%.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
So I know that you can do a one time reverse exalt if you get help quick enough. Is it possible to retrieve an accidentally sold item that was hoard sold (like an egg) by using contact us?
So I know that you can do a one time reverse exalt if you get help quick enough. Is it possible to retrieve an accidentally sold item that was hoard sold (like an egg) by using contact us?
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Why do only the bears get recycled along with mimics and not the sprites or soldiers? What's special about bears?
Why do only the bears get recycled along with mimics and not the sprites or soldiers? What's special about bears?
Shadowbinder taught me to always never fear the shadows, Plaguebringer taught me to never hold back and to infect befriend those around me
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
when do you think the colourwheel expantion is going to come?
when do you think the colourwheel expantion is going to come?
NSPu0KK.png
Do the admins play Flight Rising? What do you enjoy most about the game as a player?
Do the admins play Flight Rising? What do you enjoy most about the game as a player?
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Since this month will mark the second annual NotN, I'm curious whether other new species will have similar events around the time of their release to celebrate the new breed a bit. Will new species be given that kind of annual treatment like NotN or would that be more of a one-off thing?
Since this month will mark the second annual NotN, I'm curious whether other new species will have similar events around the time of their release to celebrate the new breed a bit. Will new species be given that kind of annual treatment like NotN or would that be more of a one-off thing?
Are there any new alchemy recipes planned for just during this year's Night of the Nocturne?
Are there any new alchemy recipes planned for just during this year's Night of the Nocturne?
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
How are dragon share spotlight dragons chosen?
How are dragon share spotlight dragons chosen?
Is there a new tertiary gene coming? I think there's been at least 2 new sets of primary and secondary genes since the last tertiary.
Is there a new tertiary gene coming? I think there's been at least 2 new sets of primary and secondary genes since the last tertiary.
Will we see a new breed anytime soon?
Will we see a new breed anytime soon?
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 753 754