Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 753 754
How intelligent are Tundras? Is it easy for them to gain knowledge of the terrain, weather patterns, and native life to their clan and homeland, ect. or would you consider them the least intelligent of all dragons?
How intelligent are Tundras? Is it easy for them to gain knowledge of the terrain, weather patterns, and native life to their clan and homeland, ect. or would you consider them the least intelligent of all dragons?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
What was the Exalt Count for Battle of the Bay 2? I heard Wind won by single dragons and I'm burning with curiosity.
What was the Exalt Count for Battle of the Bay 2? I heard Wind won by single dragons and I'm burning with curiosity.
4MKDoae.png
How long before a holiday is the apparel conceptualized and the artists begin working on it for all the breeds? And typically how long does it take to complete the process of introducing a new apparel piece from start to finish?
How long before a holiday is the apparel conceptualized and the artists begin working on it for all the breeds? And typically how long does it take to complete the process of introducing a new apparel piece from start to finish?
PAfw65w.png
I have no clue if this has been asked before, but what are the staff's favorite dragon breeds??
I have no clue if this has been asked before, but what are the staff's favorite dragon breeds??
Who is Marva exactly? Is she a dragon? A bunny? A witch? Does she have a canon appearance?
Who is Marva exactly? Is she a dragon? A bunny? A witch? Does she have a canon appearance?
Is it still planned to change Iridescent/Shimmer on starting breeds?
Is it still planned to change Iridescent/Shimmer on starting breeds?
KmnIjfw.png
What is the new image generator you guys are testing meant to do for the site? Smaller file sizes? Less lag? I'm curious.
What is the new image generator you guys are testing meant to do for the site? Smaller file sizes? Less lag? I'm curious.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Where do the three courier dragons come from? They don't look like any of the dragon breeds available in the game, so I'm wondering, are there breeds around Sornieth that haven't been discovered yet/are so rare that they can't be obtained through gameplay, or do those three originate from places outside of Sornieth?
Where do the three courier dragons come from? They don't look like any of the dragon breeds available in the game, so I'm wondering, are there breeds around Sornieth that haven't been discovered yet/are so rare that they can't be obtained through gameplay, or do those three originate from places outside of Sornieth?
Are there any canon locations for the Coliseum venues in Sornieth?
It has been stated that Bamboo Falls is in the area between Wind and Water territories, Forgotten Cave is located underground connecting Earth and Shadow areas, and Golem Workshop is somewhere in Lightning territory. Kelp Beds is most probably somewhere in Water territory.

I'm mainly asking because I'm interested if Crystal Pools would be somewhere along the border of Arcane and Earth territories, because that's where I've placed it in my head! But I'd be interested to hear if there are any canon placements for any other venues, too.
Are there any canon locations for the Coliseum venues in Sornieth?
It has been stated that Bamboo Falls is in the area between Wind and Water territories, Forgotten Cave is located underground connecting Earth and Shadow areas, and Golem Workshop is somewhere in Lightning territory. Kelp Beds is most probably somewhere in Water territory.

I'm mainly asking because I'm interested if Crystal Pools would be somewhere along the border of Arcane and Earth territories, because that's where I've placed it in my head! But I'd be interested to hear if there are any canon placements for any other venues, too.
Are there ever going to be revamps on the pre-existing dragon bases? I mean, I think that they're great, but I just wanted to inquire.
Are there ever going to be revamps on the pre-existing dragon bases? I mean, I think that they're great, but I just wanted to inquire.
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 753 754