Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 753 754
Are there any plans for another event like Night of the Nocturne this December?
Are there any plans for another event like Night of the Nocturne this December?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Are Maren and Serthis endotherms?
Are Maren and Serthis endotherms?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
do dragons prey on each other? if no or not usually, are there exceptions? are there any certain feeding procedures that are more widely accepted than others? (ie mirrors eating other species is more accepted due to their nature or something)? is it even considered cannibalism if it's dragon on different species of dragon feeding?
do dragons prey on each other? if no or not usually, are there exceptions? are there any certain feeding procedures that are more widely accepted than others? (ie mirrors eating other species is more accepted due to their nature or something)? is it even considered cannibalism if it's dragon on different species of dragon feeding?

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
During the last live update, Undel said she had to take a break to take the puppy outside.

Show us the puppy. I want to see all the admin's cute pets. <3
During the last live update, Undel said she had to take a break to take the puppy outside.

Show us the puppy. I want to see all the admin's cute pets. <3
How come only Nocturnes get a special event? And why Nocturnes? Why not have... say... the "Coatl Celebration" or "Song of Spirals" ect.?
How come only Nocturnes get a special event? And why Nocturnes? Why not have... say... the "Coatl Celebration" or "Song of Spirals" ect.?
Lore-wise, what are WE as players of FR?
Lore-wise, what are WE as players of FR?
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
What will happen when we have 2 breeds for each flight? Will you guys quit introducing dragons or introduce a whole new flight(s) or a new land?

Also, when Registration is open for good. Will people be able to have multiple accounts, but be forced to link it with their original as to not exploit the gem system? Much like how Neoprts works. I know some players wanna have different lore clans for their different aestheticd.

Or maybe we could have different lairs on one account with another flight. But you dont get that flight's bounuses during dominance. Only your 'main' lair will.

And also, do you ever plan on releasing a mobile app to the Google Play and Apple Store for Mobile users? For easier and smoother access to Flightrising mobile. As I personally use Flightrising on my phone 99% of the time. And Coli lags uber hard on it.

Your ad revenue would spike if you got a mobile app if executed right. Gem sales too as Flightrising would appear in dragon related searches and more and more people would wanna check it out.
What will happen when we have 2 breeds for each flight? Will you guys quit introducing dragons or introduce a whole new flight(s) or a new land?

Also, when Registration is open for good. Will people be able to have multiple accounts, but be forced to link it with their original as to not exploit the gem system? Much like how Neoprts works. I know some players wanna have different lore clans for their different aestheticd.

Or maybe we could have different lairs on one account with another flight. But you dont get that flight's bounuses during dominance. Only your 'main' lair will.

And also, do you ever plan on releasing a mobile app to the Google Play and Apple Store for Mobile users? For easier and smoother access to Flightrising mobile. As I personally use Flightrising on my phone 99% of the time. And Coli lags uber hard on it.

Your ad revenue would spike if you got a mobile app if executed right. Gem sales too as Flightrising would appear in dragon related searches and more and more people would wanna check it out.
Any chance we could get a figure on the amount of dragons exalted during Wind and Arcane's blowout dom battle (Nov 8th-14th)? Lots of people are curious. I know Arcane exalted over 45,000 on their own.
Any chance we could get a figure on the amount of dragons exalted during Wind and Arcane's blowout dom battle (Nov 8th-14th)? Lots of people are curious. I know Arcane exalted over 45,000 on their own.
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
I know you're planning an option for players to switch on and off the animations in the Coli, but does part of that include a setting to switch off the day/night cycle? As someone who lives in a radically different timezone from the server I am constantly having to play in the dark night-mode and it can be a real strain on the eyes. (I've only seen the day cycle a few times when I was up very late, and my initial reaction was '... wait, the Coli's not actually constantly dark??')
I know you're planning an option for players to switch on and off the animations in the Coli, but does part of that include a setting to switch off the day/night cycle? As someone who lives in a radically different timezone from the server I am constantly having to play in the dark night-mode and it can be a real strain on the eyes. (I've only seen the day cycle a few times when I was up very late, and my initial reaction was '... wait, the Coli's not actually constantly dark??')
nXzCm1w.png
Will you release the rest of the last years winning Coliseum skin contest skins/accents before 2016?
Will you release the rest of the last years winning Coliseum skin contest skins/accents before 2016?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 753 754