Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 753 754
Does Sornieth have constellations? Are they the same as real world constellations, or are they based off of Sornieth's mythology? Would constellations that are visible at a certain time be in line with festivals? Could the shade blot out the sky?
Tldr: What does Arcanist even see when he looks through the Eye of Many Lenses?
Does Sornieth have constellations? Are they the same as real world constellations, or are they based off of Sornieth's mythology? Would constellations that are visible at a certain time be in line with festivals? Could the shade blot out the sky?
Tldr: What does Arcanist even see when he looks through the Eye of Many Lenses?
3bzXjk2.png
In the last answer post, this wasn't really answered, so i was wondering..
is it possible for feas to learn how to use expressions and not their crests, or learn how to use a non-monotone voice? say a fae is raised by another clan who doesn't have any faes in it, would it pick up the speaking habits and expressions from them?
In the last answer post, this wasn't really answered, so i was wondering..
is it possible for feas to learn how to use expressions and not their crests, or learn how to use a non-monotone voice? say a fae is raised by another clan who doesn't have any faes in it, would it pick up the speaking habits and expressions from them?
Wanna guess the ending if it ever does?
I swear to God that all I ever wanted was
A little bit of everything all of the time.
A bit of everything, all of the time.
Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime.
I'm finished playing, and I'm staying inside.
xxxx
YmkjgGR.gif
xxxx
x
it/its | adult | +3 FR time
Do dragons celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in any way? Or are the flight festivals the only thing they really celebrate?
Do dragons celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in any way? Or are the flight festivals the only thing they really celebrate?
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Not asking for an ETA here, since I know you don't give those, but have the ghost and points genes been scrapped??? If you aren't planning to implement them after all I think we'd all like to know so we can give up hope.
Not asking for an ETA here, since I know you don't give those, but have the ghost and points genes been scrapped??? If you aren't planning to implement them after all I think we'd all like to know so we can give up hope.
Na5WGHa.png
Are we going to get more geographic lore? I love building bios around the geography in my Flight, but there's only 4 major areas to place them around. Might we get more areas and locations to go with the recent expansion in lair sizes?

Additionally, though I know you aren't allowed to reveal too many details. Will the eventual Adventure Mode use similar mechanics as the Coliseum and let players use the same stats in different combinations?
Are we going to get more geographic lore? I love building bios around the geography in my Flight, but there's only 4 major areas to place them around. Might we get more areas and locations to go with the recent expansion in lair sizes?

Additionally, though I know you aren't allowed to reveal too many details. Will the eventual Adventure Mode use similar mechanics as the Coliseum and let players use the same stats in different combinations?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
So I joined June 2014 and in that time there seemed to be a pattern of releasing genes in orders of Primary, then secondary, then tertiary or Primary/Secondary together then tertiary. And it would repeat in that order.

But Since we have had Glimmer we have had 2 Primaries and 2 Secondaries released (Peregrine, Cherub, Poison, Toxin) Can we expect 2 tertiaries in a row to make up for this?

So I joined June 2014 and in that time there seemed to be a pattern of releasing genes in orders of Primary, then secondary, then tertiary or Primary/Secondary together then tertiary. And it would repeat in that order.

But Since we have had Glimmer we have had 2 Primaries and 2 Secondaries released (Peregrine, Cherub, Poison, Toxin) Can we expect 2 tertiaries in a row to make up for this?

They/Them FR+2
Bar and Ripple are both Uncommon rarity for breeding, while Daub and Current are Common. Is this intentional or an oversight, and if intentional, what is the reason for it?
Bar and Ripple are both Uncommon rarity for breeding, while Daub and Current are Common. Is this intentional or an oversight, and if intentional, what is the reason for it?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

When the expanded colour wheel is introduced, are we going to see a change in the interface of things like the Scrying Workshop and Auction House? I'm just trying to picture the current drop-down menus for colour selection with a selection three times bigger and it's... intimidating.
When the expanded colour wheel is introduced, are we going to see a change in the interface of things like the Scrying Workshop and Auction House? I'm just trying to picture the current drop-down menus for colour selection with a selection three times bigger and it's... intimidating.
any pronouns | Dragon Sales
Does Pinkerton know about Crim's cart? Like would he try to ruin it somehow just to move on with his life? (Because seriously, who would want to constantly sit around and trade ONE item to ONE person a day, 24/7, without stop?) and does Crim know about the fact Pinkerton is trying to get rid of all her stuff?
Does Pinkerton know about Crim's cart? Like would he try to ruin it somehow just to move on with his life? (Because seriously, who would want to constantly sit around and trade ONE item to ONE person a day, 24/7, without stop?) and does Crim know about the fact Pinkerton is trying to get rid of all her stuff?
Tztaw1U.png
are you guys really calling a new colour smoke? are we gonna have smoke smoke?
are you guys really calling a new colour smoke? are we gonna have smoke smoke?
FRT +8
tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif [offline] tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif
check here for other ways to contact me!

dream dragons | clan lore | dragons for sale
flight emissary search | trade center
learn ursegal, a language created just for flight rising!
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 753 754