Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 753 754
Just saw the Jurassic World movie, and am fascinated with the speed the Raptors run at. Compared to them, how fast do Wildclaws run?
Just saw the Jurassic World movie, and am fascinated with the speed the Raptors run at. Compared to them, how fast do Wildclaws run?
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
Are there any plans to release more Poison and Toxin previews? I'm so excited for them!!

Also, could you give us an approximate release date for the new colors? Again, I'm super pumped.

Love the work you guys do!!
Are there any plans to release more Poison and Toxin previews? I'm so excited for them!!

Also, could you give us an approximate release date for the new colors? Again, I'm super pumped.

Love the work you guys do!!
8F1OwDu.png
D91RBvR.pnghe/him/his or xe/xem/xyr, pleaseOY3P2op.png
This is something that has been bugging me for awhile...

On Male Tundras, is the paw in the background supposed to be a arm/hand or a leg/foot?
This is something that has been bugging me for awhile...

On Male Tundras, is the paw in the background supposed to be a arm/hand or a leg/foot?
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
If exalted dragons aren't canonically dead, why don't babies grow up? Seems suspicious.
If exalted dragons aren't canonically dead, why don't babies grow up? Seems suspicious.
tumblr_inline_odxc67V91s1t0xi5g_1280.png
Hi everyone! If you'd like to have a discussion about a question or answer, you are welcome to start your own thread in the discussion forum. To reduce bloat, this thread is for player questions and staff answers only. Thank you!
Hi everyone! If you'd like to have a discussion about a question or answer, you are welcome to start your own thread in the discussion forum. To reduce bloat, this thread is for player questions and staff answers only. Thank you!
How do unnamed exalts work? Do dragons and deities just call them unnamed?
"Hey, Unnamed, cool familiar!"
How do unnamed exalts work? Do dragons and deities just call them unnamed?
"Hey, Unnamed, cool familiar!"
no
Will the Dream Eater/Baku ever have a coli animation?
Will the Dream Eater/Baku ever have a coli animation?
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
Will we ever be able to rent/buy another element’s nests?
Will we ever be able to rent/buy another element’s nests?
s7cpOmi.png
Why are Mirror dragons called Mirrors? There's nothing in their lore or in the Plaguebringer's lore that even hints at why this is.
Why are Mirror dragons called Mirrors? There's nothing in their lore or in the Plaguebringer's lore that even hints at why this is.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
What do the other Breeds/Deities think about Icewarden not being fond of his own creations? Do they see it as a problem with him, his creations, or do some of them not have an opinion?
What do the other Breeds/Deities think about Icewarden not being fond of his own creations? Do they see it as a problem with him, his creations, or do some of them not have an opinion?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 753 754