Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 753 754
Way back in ye olde 2013, we were shown previews of Ghost and Points tertiary genes. Two years later, these have still failed to materialize... will we ever see them, or were they discarded?
Way back in ye olde 2013, we were shown previews of Ghost and Points tertiary genes. Two years later, these have still failed to materialize... will we ever see them, or were they discarded?
Chewy Tentacle
This is probably a strange question, but where did our other two mail carriers go?? We used to have a green dragon, a white dragon, and a black dragon, but the second two no longer deliver my mail! I'm sad to see them go ):
This is probably a strange question, but where did our other two mail carriers go?? We used to have a green dragon, a white dragon, and a black dragon, but the second two no longer deliver my mail! I'm sad to see them go ):
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
Exactly how big are Hawksbill Goliaths and Crystalhide Jesters in comparison to dragons?
Exactly how big are Hawksbill Goliaths and Crystalhide Jesters in comparison to dragons?
qAuPklL.png
Most enemies in the Coliseum have a familiar version, so why aren't there Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion familiars? And why is the familiar version of a Fallen Streak a Fallout Streak?

Also, @ anyone who knows, is there a place where all these Q&As are collected?
Most enemies in the Coliseum have a familiar version, so why aren't there Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion familiars? And why is the familiar version of a Fallen Streak a Fallout Streak?

Also, @ anyone who knows, is there a place where all these Q&As are collected?
Still undercaffeinated.
so, when players buy and exalt dragons, what if those dragons do not worship the deity they are being exalted to? are there dragons that convince others to fight for their own deity? say, a plague dragon convincing a water dragon to be exalted to the Plaguebringer? sorry if this doesnt make sense!
so, when players buy and exalt dragons, what if those dragons do not worship the deity they are being exalted to? are there dragons that convince others to fight for their own deity? say, a plague dragon convincing a water dragon to be exalted to the Plaguebringer? sorry if this doesnt make sense!
14wukk6.jpg
How many horns do adult Nocturnes have? An even number, or an odd number with a central horn, like the Icewarden?
How many horns do adult Nocturnes have? An even number, or an odd number with a central horn, like the Icewarden?
How did Baldwin get his start as an alchemist? And what the heck's in that cauldron?
How did Baldwin get his start as an alchemist? And what the heck's in that cauldron?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
About how large are the Sprites (Light Sprite etc, not Rainbow Sprite or spritework) in relation to the dragon breeds (assuming adult dragons)?
About how large are the Sprites (Light Sprite etc, not Rainbow Sprite or spritework) in relation to the dragon breeds (assuming adult dragons)?
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Will you ever allow AUD And other Dollar conversions for Gems

Atm if i buy gems for example a 100 Dollar USD pack it costs 135-170 dollars in the conversion which sucks :(
Will you ever allow AUD And other Dollar conversions for Gems

Atm if i buy gems for example a 100 Dollar USD pack it costs 135-170 dollars in the conversion which sucks :(
Will fatigue (after dom week) ever be increased, as 10% doesnt seem that high ?
Will fatigue (after dom week) ever be increased, as 10% doesnt seem that high ?
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 753 754