Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 753 754
Is there a specific point in the process in which you announce a new feature (be it genes, breeds, or more unique features) as in-progress, or are the various features announced whenever there is a need for something new?
Is there a specific point in the process in which you announce a new feature (be it genes, breeds, or more unique features) as in-progress, or are the various features announced whenever there is a need for something new?
Looking for non-dragon art
I know you can't tell us specifics about the site itself or anything, but are you, Undel, Xhaz, and Akiri getting enough sleep/eating properly?

I know how it is to be burnt out doing something, especially with coding! And since you guys work really hard to put out new content, sometimes you might let your own needs fall a little to the wayside.

At least take a little break now and then to stretch your legs, get a cup of coffee or tea, or just nap a bit
I know you can't tell us specifics about the site itself or anything, but are you, Undel, Xhaz, and Akiri getting enough sleep/eating properly?

I know how it is to be burnt out doing something, especially with coding! And since you guys work really hard to put out new content, sometimes you might let your own needs fall a little to the wayside.

At least take a little break now and then to stretch your legs, get a cup of coffee or tea, or just nap a bit
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
[quote][quote]With the release of the new sword items, which was awesome by the way, it's mentioned that dragons are using them despite not having opossable thumbs. So... how do dragons hold their swords?[/quote] [img]https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3415/3424673901_c7b2abbb99.jpg[/img][/quote] I knEW IT Yes good excellent. Speaking of stuff and things, I've always wondered, just how does Sornieth look like on a globe? Is it really just one giant landmass floating in a huge ocean on one side of the planet, or do the outer edges of the continent meet each other when stretched around the planet? I mean, it seems a bit tiresome for a Light dragon to journey all the way across the other lands to get to Arcane unless the other way around is just a big stretch of ocean.
Quote:
Quote:
With the release of the new sword items, which was awesome by the way, it's mentioned that dragons are using them despite not having opossable thumbs. So... how do dragons hold their swords?
3424673901_c7b2abbb99.jpg

I knEW IT

Yes good excellent.

Speaking of stuff and things, I've always wondered, just how does Sornieth look like on a globe? Is it really just one giant landmass floating in a huge ocean on one side of the planet, or do the outer edges of the continent meet each other when stretched around the planet?

I mean, it seems a bit tiresome for a Light dragon to journey all the way across the other lands to get to Arcane unless the other way around is just a big stretch of ocean.
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
^click the eggs/dragons!^
Is Scribbles male or female?
Is Scribbles male or female?
Will Nocturne eggs return next winter solstice as rare drops? Will the next Night of the Nocturne in general have a variety of new, themed stuff, like the elemental festivals?
Will Nocturne eggs return next winter solstice as rare drops? Will the next Night of the Nocturne in general have a variety of new, themed stuff, like the elemental festivals?
Currently, when we accept dragons from Crossroads, the dragons are placed in the lair slots they occupied in the previous lair. This can be very frustrating when you're taking in a lot of dragons during a dom push and usually ends in a hide and seek game with lair arrangement. Will a fix for this be included in Crossroads 2.0? Perhaps where all the accepted dragons will be sent to the end of the lair, like when you buy them off of the Auction House.
Currently, when we accept dragons from Crossroads, the dragons are placed in the lair slots they occupied in the previous lair. This can be very frustrating when you're taking in a lot of dragons during a dom push and usually ends in a hide and seek game with lair arrangement. Will a fix for this be included in Crossroads 2.0? Perhaps where all the accepted dragons will be sent to the end of the lair, like when you buy them off of the Auction House.
When will there be achievements for hatching dragons with new genes? For example Bar/Daub, Crystal/Facet. Will that ever be a thing?

I was wondering bcs I love getting achievements.
When will there be achievements for hatching dragons with new genes? For example Bar/Daub, Crystal/Facet. Will that ever be a thing?

I was wondering bcs I love getting achievements.
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
A question for each of the admins: What is your single favorite color on the wheel, and why is it Spring
A question for each of the admins: What is your single favorite color on the wheel, and why is it Spring
Will we get another breed soon?
and what happend to the shade??
it came back but it never really,did anything
Will we get another breed soon?
and what happend to the shade??
it came back but it never really,did anything
FwUmCJ0.png 28j946g.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
Hopefully this hasn't been asked before and I missed it. What are dragon teeth like? Do dragons need to see dentists for the health of their teeth? Do bad teeth just fall out and are replaced nearly instantly? Or is it different for each breed of dragon? About how many teeth does each breed to dragon have?
Hopefully this hasn't been asked before and I missed it. What are dragon teeth like? Do dragons need to see dentists for the health of their teeth? Do bad teeth just fall out and are replaced nearly instantly? Or is it different for each breed of dragon? About how many teeth does each breed to dragon have?
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 753 754