Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 753 754
Are any deities allied? Maybe the @Tidelord and the @Icewarden because they are so similar (because ice is frozen water)? Or maybe the @Tidelord and the @Gladekeeper, because of underwater plants (seaweed, coral, etc.) and obviously plants need water to grow?
Are any deities allied? Maybe the @Tidelord and the @Icewarden because they are so similar (because ice is frozen water)? Or maybe the @Tidelord and the @Gladekeeper, because of underwater plants (seaweed, coral, etc.) and obviously plants need water to grow?
no
Are the admin looking to alphabetize the Bestiary? The numbered pages are... frustrating. Organizing by letter would be fantastic.
Are the admin looking to alphabetize the Bestiary? The numbered pages are... frustrating. Organizing by letter would be fantastic.
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
If a food makes a certain color of goo one time in Baldwins Brew will it ever make a different kind of colored goo or should you move on if it's not the color you're looking for?

(Follow up question, does blue goo really need to be this rare? : /)
If a food makes a certain color of goo one time in Baldwins Brew will it ever make a different kind of colored goo or should you move on if it's not the color you're looking for?

(Follow up question, does blue goo really need to be this rare? : /)
How do the elemental celebrations effect the world? Does it get hotter everywhere during the flameforge's celebration or colder during the crystaline gala? Do they make the respective element stronger in other words?
How do the elemental celebrations effect the world? Does it get hotter everywhere during the flameforge's celebration or colder during the crystaline gala? Do they make the respective element stronger in other words?
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
How many colors total will be in the new color wheel?

Who are the admins' favorite deities?
How many colors total will be in the new color wheel?

Who are the admins' favorite deities?
QFXpYkj.png
^ that happened in Punocalypse (albeit as a part of the story)

Are all the Apparel Unlock slots exactly 50 gems per slot, or do they increase in value with each slot unlocked? (sorry if this question is kinda stupid)
^ that happened in Punocalypse (albeit as a part of the story)

Are all the Apparel Unlock slots exactly 50 gems per slot, or do they increase in value with each slot unlocked? (sorry if this question is kinda stupid)
Was Scribbles once a spiral?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1531380/1

Pointed tail, short attention span... pretty suspicious to me
Was Scribbles once a spiral?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1531380/1

Pointed tail, short attention span... pretty suspicious to me
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
What exactly is the dragon doing when it meditates (as in the coliseum action)? Is it possible for it to speak while meditating (it just has to focus on building power) or does it have to not consider any exterior distractions while meditating?

To clarify, are the main bodies of Skydancers and Wildclaws furred or feathered?
What exactly is the dragon doing when it meditates (as in the coliseum action)? Is it possible for it to speak while meditating (it just has to focus on building power) or does it have to not consider any exterior distractions while meditating?

To clarify, are the main bodies of Skydancers and Wildclaws furred or feathered?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
What type of battle stones would the deities have? Magical or physical, and would they have stones like rally and haste?
What type of battle stones would the deities have? Magical or physical, and would they have stones like rally and haste?
shadow_banner.png Forgotten Crown shadow_small.png
Are there any plans to sell gems in currency other than American? As a Canadian, it's really expensive for me to buy gems and I'd buy a lot more than I do if it was possible to get them at the rate Americans do. Perhaps prepaid cards bought in store or something?
Are there any plans to sell gems in currency other than American? As a Canadian, it's really expensive for me to buy gems and I'd buy a lot more than I do if it was possible to get them at the rate Americans do. Perhaps prepaid cards bought in store or something?
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 753 754