Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | These chests must be pretty big
1 2 3 4 5
It just hit me that all these chests are at least large enough to contain a bear, but most of the things we find in them are nowhere near bear-sized. So this is something that happens regularly: [img]http://i.imgur.com/yn0Pcu3.png[/img] Is this some kind of joke, Shadowbinder?? (knowing her, probably.)
It just hit me that all these chests are at least large enough to contain a bear, but most of the things we find in them are nowhere near bear-sized.
So this is something that happens regularly:
yn0Pcu3.png
Is this some kind of joke, Shadowbinder??
(knowing her, probably.)
@RainbowRay

I lol'd so hard at this little comic. That poor mirror, so excited and then so disappointed. and that fae...

This is gold.
@RainbowRay

I lol'd so hard at this little comic. That poor mirror, so excited and then so disappointed. and that fae...

This is gold.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Lol, I never thought about that
Lol, I never thought about that
Headcanon accepted! XD This is golden.
Headcanon accepted! XD This is golden.
perfect ! exactly how i feel when getting 1 food item from a chest
perfect ! exactly how i feel when getting 1 food item from a chest
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Come to think of it, this also means that the noc eggs are rolling around in big empty chests. I hope they have padding in those ones.
Come to think of it, this also means that the noc eggs are rolling around in big empty chests. I hope they have padding in those ones.
@rainbowray
Either that or the eggs have really tough skin
@rainbowray
Either that or the eggs have really tough skin
U.D.A.T
@RainbowRay

You just made me laugh root beer out my nose!

As an aside, opening the chest and finding nothing except a living chest literally trying to eat you is even worse! Poor dragon makes it safely home to the lair, and begins sorting out the various loot to be added to the hoard. "Ahh," it thinks as it begins to relax, "another good day of hunting. Let's see what's in the che-AARGH DID THAT THING JUST BITE ME?! Shadowbinder WHY?!? WHY THIS?!?"
@RainbowRay

You just made me laugh root beer out my nose!

As an aside, opening the chest and finding nothing except a living chest literally trying to eat you is even worse! Poor dragon makes it safely home to the lair, and begins sorting out the various loot to be added to the hoard. "Ahh," it thinks as it begins to relax, "another good day of hunting. Let's see what's in the che-AARGH DID THAT THING JUST BITE ME?! Shadowbinder WHY?!? WHY THIS?!?"
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
I never even realized this! I guess it now makes sense why we should be able to get more food items instead of just one per chest.
I never even realized this! I guess it now makes sense why we should be able to get more food items instead of just one per chest.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Deathhouse666
I sure hope so! Those poor noc hatchlings. They might get... noc'd on the head. Hehehe.

@Wookiara
Pffft. Sorry, Wookiara's nose! But yeah that must be more than a little startling.

@Safikei
Right! Or at least a larger food item. Like a whole sheep or something. Or a... very large insect.
@Deathhouse666
I sure hope so! Those poor noc hatchlings. They might get... noc'd on the head. Hehehe.

@Wookiara
Pffft. Sorry, Wookiara's nose! But yeah that must be more than a little startling.

@Safikei
Right! Or at least a larger food item. Like a whole sheep or something. Or a... very large insect.
1 2 3 4 5