Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Dream and Shame
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Scorpius have you checked to make certain they can breed. It would be a shame to find out that they are related within 5 generations
@Scorpius have you checked to make certain they can breed. It would be a shame to find out that they are related within 5 generations
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Juin
I shall ping you when the time comes.

Who else wants to join in this horrendous quest?
@Juin
I shall ping you when the time comes.

Who else wants to join in this horrendous quest?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@DragonSage
Checked! They're breedable. Thank god! I would be so agonizing and shameful to not be able to breed them!
@DragonSage
Checked! They're breedable. Thank god! I would be so agonizing and shameful to not be able to breed them!
@DragonSage I just did :D "Success! The bloodlines of these dragons are far enough removed."
@DragonSage I just did :D "Success! The bloodlines of these dragons are far enough removed."
9D8YYS1.png
Good to hear that

As for appareal?
Perhaps one of the chatreuse wooly appareal bits for Agony?
Mismatching and miscolored sets like a rusted helmet, Battlescale Chest Guard, River Royalist Cuffs, venomscale tailguard, crystalhide treads etc.

Oh and accents would be good too. If they ever allow layering of accents; choosing the most clashing accents possible
Good to hear that

As for appareal?
Perhaps one of the chatreuse wooly appareal bits for Agony?
Mismatching and miscolored sets like a rusted helmet, Battlescale Chest Guard, River Royalist Cuffs, venomscale tailguard, crystalhide treads etc.

Oh and accents would be good too. If they ever allow layering of accents; choosing the most clashing accents possible
For appareal, I believe Chartreuse Wooly Antennae are a must. Such a bright green.
For appareal, I believe Chartreuse Wooly Antennae are a must. Such a bright green.
9D8YYS1.png
Windbound plumage paired with pink wooly antennae and a deepsea bulb might work well

As could a clashing facemask
Windbound plumage paired with pink wooly antennae and a deepsea bulb might work well

As could a clashing facemask
Wooly stuff in general has the brightest colours, you could give them a wooly rainbow.
Wooly stuff in general has the brightest colours, you could give them a wooly rainbow.
9D8YYS1.png
@MythGriffin24 @DragonSage @Juin
It is now my signature. Now I can burn everybody's eyes wherever I go! >:)
@MythGriffin24 @DragonSage @Juin
It is now my signature. Now I can burn everybody's eyes wherever I go! >:)
@Scorpius: You need to give me credit for that quote. That pun is too good to go unattributed.

But nice work. Now everyone's retinas will be singed when they look at your signature. Make sure your piggy bank is full, 'cause you're gonna have a LOT of lawsuits heaped upon you after this. XD
@Scorpius: You need to give me credit for that quote. That pun is too good to go unattributed.

But nice work. Now everyone's retinas will be singed when they look at your signature. Make sure your piggy bank is full, 'cause you're gonna have a LOT of lawsuits heaped upon you after this. XD
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18