Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Dream and Shame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Juin
Seraphs aren't that bad. I have plenty of dragons that I find looks good with it. Though finding the right ugly combo with Seraph shouldn't be too hard. As long as it can make my dragon as ugly as possibly, I'll tryout anything.
@Juin
Seraphs aren't that bad. I have plenty of dragons that I find looks good with it. Though finding the right ugly combo with Seraph shouldn't be too hard. As long as it can make my dragon as ugly as possibly, I'll tryout anything.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[quote name="Scorpius" date="2015-01-02 18:54:12"]@Juin Seraphs aren't that bad. I have plenty of dragons that I find looks good with it. Though finding the right ugly combo with Seraph shouldn't be too hard. As long as it can make my dragon as ugly as possibly, I'll tryout anything.[/quote] Seraph actually looks beautiful on Coatls and Skydancers, but on the other dragons it looks... strange. Like someone had painted feathers on their wings (in hindsight, it's pretty much that.) and on eyescream snappers it's the cherry on top of the cake.
Scorpius wrote on 2015-01-02 18:54:12:
@Juin

Seraph actually looks beautiful on Coatls and Skydancers, but on the other dragons it looks... strange. Like someone had painted feathers on their wings (in hindsight, it's pretty much that.) and on eyescream snappers it's the cherry on top of the cake.
9D8YYS1.png
You'd be welcome to rename this fella and dress him as you please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9318809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93189/9318809_350.png[/img] [/url]
You'd be welcome to rename this fella and dress him as you please:

9318809_350.png
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/wqpphy.jpg[/img] nowhere as bad as tiger/eyespots/crackle it's female tho, but the essence is the same i don't like snappers at all
wqpphy.jpg

nowhere as bad as tiger/eyespots/crackle

it's female tho, but the essence is the same

i don't like snappers at all
@Lightning MY EYES *hiss*

@Sopheroo I put male snappers because, IMO, they are the ugliest dragons, but female snappers are a close second. Also, regeneing is always an option.

UPDATE: magenta/aqua/leaf with crystal/facet/crackle should come with a warning.
@Lightning MY EYES *hiss*

@Sopheroo I put male snappers because, IMO, they are the ugliest dragons, but female snappers are a close second. Also, regeneing is always an option.

UPDATE: magenta/aqua/leaf with crystal/facet/crackle should come with a warning.
9D8YYS1.png
@Lightning dear god that magenta
@Lightning dear god that magenta
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Lightning
MY EYES! IT BURNS!
I should dub this guy 'Scorpius' Agony' XD

He also looks like a rebel with that Spine
@Lightning
MY EYES! IT BURNS!
I should dub this guy 'Scorpius' Agony' XD

He also looks like a rebel with that Spine
@Lightning
OMG! Thank you for the trade!

Now I'm debating between naming it "Shame" or "Agony" XD
Help!
@Lightning

Help!
[quote name="Scorpius" date="2015-01-02 19:12:22"]@Lightning OMG! Thank you for the trade! Now I'm debating between naming it "Shame" or "Agony" XD Help![/quote] Agony. Sorry.
Scorpius wrote on 2015-01-02 19:12:22:
@Lightning

Help!

Agony. Sorry.
@Scorpius I'm so very tempted to donate a facet gene scroll to you, so you can make it even more of an eyescream.
@Scorpius I'm so very tempted to donate a facet gene scroll to you, so you can make it even more of an eyescream.
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18