Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Dream and Shame
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Scorpius Shame made me cry, now let's make Agony burn my eyes off.
@Scorpius Shame made me cry, now let's make Agony burn my eyes off.
9D8YYS1.png
@Juin
Alright! Let's do this!
@Juin
Alright! Let's do this!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
There's an accent called starry wings and another one called gemforger that you might want to take a look at for extra burningness. For eyeburning appareal, Illuminated Emblem and any sort of gold jewelry seems like a good idea.
There's an accent called starry wings and another one called gemforger that you might want to take a look at for extra burningness. For eyeburning appareal, Illuminated Emblem and any sort of gold jewelry seems like a good idea.
9D8YYS1.png
@Juin How's this? Don't want to use Emblems 'cause they're only for the Ambassadors/Priests dragons in my lair. For accents, do they still sell them? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9318809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93189/9318809_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: It looks like the Bulb is hypnotizing him XD
@Juin
How's this? Don't want to use Emblems 'cause they're only for the Ambassadors/Priests dragons in my lair. For accents, do they still sell them?

9318809_350.png

Edit: It looks like the Bulb is hypnotizing him XD
@Scorpius it seems that the girl/guy who made the starry wings accent got banned, but here is the topic of the gemforger http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1176925

You will probably need to ask him to ping you if he makes more or something. Also, I think Agony would look better without antlers, they look too dull compared to his colours. The rest, though, is eye-burning perfection!
@Scorpius it seems that the girl/guy who made the starry wings accent got banned, but here is the topic of the gemforger http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1176925

You will probably need to ask him to ping you if he makes more or something. Also, I think Agony would look better without antlers, they look too dull compared to his colours. The rest, though, is eye-burning perfection!
9D8YYS1.png
@Juin
I thought the antlers makes him more intimidating. Wished they had Neon antlers and it would be perfect. Like lightsabers but on the head XD

I'll see what I can do about the accent. It might take time, but if I can't get any, then we'll just have to settle with just apparels. Not many neon apparels out there, Shame.
@Juin
I thought the antlers makes him more intimidating. Wished they had Neon antlers and it would be perfect. Like lightsabers but on the head XD

I'll see what I can do about the accent. It might take time, but if I can't get any, then we'll just have to settle with just apparels. Not many neon apparels out there, Shame.
@Scorpius We need to put neon antlers on the suggestion forums now. And yeah, it's a pity :/ we need more eye-burning appareals.
@Scorpius We need to put neon antlers on the suggestion forums now. And yeah, it's a pity :/ we need more eye-burning appareals.
9D8YYS1.png
@Juin
It doesn't seems that the seller might not be selling it anymore, but I'll ping them just in case.
@Juin
It doesn't seems that the seller might not be selling it anymore, but I'll ping them just in case.
@Juin
I will suggest it for the hell of it, but I can imagine all those people going "OMG! It's so ugly! What's with these eye burning horns!" if they ever get release XD
@Juin
I will suggest it for the hell of it, but I can imagine all those people going "OMG! It's so ugly! What's with these eye burning horns!" if they ever get release XD
@Scorpius They will love those antlers or Agony and Shame will sit on them.
@Scorpius They will love those antlers or Agony and Shame will sit on them.
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18