Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65
@Ayreria
Wow this is terrible. I love it.
@Ayreria
Wow this is terrible. I love it.
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@taat60
These precious children are precious, never stop shipping. owo
@taat60
These precious children are precious, never stop shipping. owo
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
You are a horrid, horrid person. I approve of your horridness.

@taat60
That legit made me squeal and shed a happy tear at the same time. You monster.
@Ayreria
You are a horrid, horrid person. I approve of your horridness.

@taat60
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
[quote name="Steex" date="2015-03-19 17:27:43"] @taat60 That legit made me squeal and shed a happy tear at the same time. You monster.[/quote]
Steex wrote on 2015-03-19 17:27:43:
@taat60
SIjKhX7.png
Ehehe, I was thinking about the height comparisons, and all I can picture is Windsinger getting frustrated and exasperatedly shouting "I'm surrounded by tiny people!" and Earthshaker just gives him a long look of disapproval.

"I'm only two inches shorter than you goshdangit."
Ehehe, I was thinking about the height comparisons, and all I can picture is Windsinger getting frustrated and exasperatedly shouting "I'm surrounded by tiny people!" and Earthshaker just gives him a long look of disapproval.

"I'm only two inches shorter than you goshdangit."
@taat60
Cue Earthshaker bringing in Tomo (lets hope she recovers)

Windsock would probably love listening to Tomo's adventure stories too :D
@taat60
Cue Earthshaker bringing in Tomo (lets hope she recovers)

Windsock would probably love listening to Tomo's adventure stories too :D
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @taat60 @Traidy @Steex

People of Interest: Boston and Hope

Height chart located here on the site and here on Tumblr!

I mentioned them before, but it was jumbled up with some other talk, so lets get some clean, updated summaries here. This is what they're like at the time the plot of the main fanfiction begins.
  • Hope (surname canonically unknown) is a Korean girl commonly found in a booth at the Driftwood Drag. About only fifteen years of age, she doesn't appear to be attending any form of education. Despite so, she's knowledgeable in undertable trading and specializes in the distribution of Black Boxes, various cases that contain unknown items varying from metal scraps, to fool's gold, to next week's winning lottery tickets. The patrons of the bar find testing their luck by buying them to be addicting, sometimes overruling the normal rounds of card gambling when she's around. Nobody knows where she gets them, or where she came from.
    If asked, most of the bar-goers and tenders admit that there's something... off about her. She seems to have natural aura that wards people away. She also is never seen without her signature box, a crystal-like case embedded with purple orbs.
    Personality-wise, she has an eerie smile on her face at all times and speaks in monotone. It's difficult to talk to her about anything other than the boxes she has. Any other topic she seems unwilling to say anything about.
  • Boston (surname canonically unknown) is a Black boy commonly found running about the outskirts of Sworncliff and along the roads to Heirston, but he never enters the city itself. Yes, specifically running. He's amazingly fast on his legs and can even beat Plague in speed. He should run in a marathon or something. Anyways, he appears to be about fifteen years of age, but he doesn't seem to be attending any education. He has a natural instinct to run away from anyone nearby, regardless of visual acknowledgement, so catching him is difficult. If managed to get caught and is spoken to, he has an extremely difficult time staying on one subject. It's like everything is trying to get his attention and he can't focus.
    Nobody knows why he's like this. Thanks to his... condition, he can't tell either. Nobody knows where he lives, or what he does other than run. He also has this strange tattoo on his left arm. It might hurt, but, considering how he flinches whenever anyone touches him anywhere, it might not. He always has an expression of fear on his face.
And a small update:
Places of Interest
  • Heirston, California
    The city would fall under the Multiple Nuclei Model of city structure. A victim of urban sprawl, the roads are winding and everything is everywhere. The lack of central sources earned the national hotspot the nickname "The Hewn City".
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer @Rarmeowz @AviatorPi @Orbitz @ErukaTT @taat60 @Traidy @Steex

People of Interest: Boston and Hope

Height chart located here on the site and here on Tumblr!

I mentioned them before, but it was jumbled up with some other talk, so lets get some clean, updated summaries here. This is what they're like at the time the plot of the main fanfiction begins.
  • Hope (surname canonically unknown) is a Korean girl commonly found in a booth at the Driftwood Drag. About only fifteen years of age, she doesn't appear to be attending any form of education. Despite so, she's knowledgeable in undertable trading and specializes in the distribution of Black Boxes, various cases that contain unknown items varying from metal scraps, to fool's gold, to next week's winning lottery tickets. The patrons of the bar find testing their luck by buying them to be addicting, sometimes overruling the normal rounds of card gambling when she's around. Nobody knows where she gets them, or where she came from.
    If asked, most of the bar-goers and tenders admit that there's something... off about her. She seems to have natural aura that wards people away. She also is never seen without her signature box, a crystal-like case embedded with purple orbs.
    Personality-wise, she has an eerie smile on her face at all times and speaks in monotone. It's difficult to talk to her about anything other than the boxes she has. Any other topic she seems unwilling to say anything about.
  • Boston (surname canonically unknown) is a Black boy commonly found running about the outskirts of Sworncliff and along the roads to Heirston, but he never enters the city itself. Yes, specifically running. He's amazingly fast on his legs and can even beat Plague in speed. He should run in a marathon or something. Anyways, he appears to be about fifteen years of age, but he doesn't seem to be attending any education. He has a natural instinct to run away from anyone nearby, regardless of visual acknowledgement, so catching him is difficult. If managed to get caught and is spoken to, he has an extremely difficult time staying on one subject. It's like everything is trying to get his attention and he can't focus.
    Nobody knows why he's like this. Thanks to his... condition, he can't tell either. Nobody knows where he lives, or what he does other than run. He also has this strange tattoo on his left arm. It might hurt, but, considering how he flinches whenever anyone touches him anywhere, it might not. He always has an expression of fear on his face.
And a small update:
Places of Interest
  • Heirston, California
    The city would fall under the Multiple Nuclei Model of city structure. A victim of urban sprawl, the roads are winding and everything is everywhere. The lack of central sources earned the national hotspot the nickname "The Hewn City".
Okay, so I was just listening to this song, when I realized that his voice sounds like the way I imagined Earthshaker's voice to be like. *cue the TwerkyxGladey shipping*

of course I was thinking about the Sworncliff Massacre while I listened to it
Okay, so I was just listening to this song, when I realized that his voice sounds like the way I imagined Earthshaker's voice to be like. *cue the TwerkyxGladey shipping*

of course I was thinking about the Sworncliff Massacre while I listened to it
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer
Would it destroy your hopes and dreams if I tell you that we hc'd Twerky to sound like Andrea Bocelli? XD In all honesty though, that song made me shed a tear. Goddamn Shade why'd you have to go and kill a perfectly happy family ;_;
@HunterGatherer
Would it destroy your hopes and dreams if I tell you that we hc'd Twerky to sound like Andrea Bocelli? XD In all honesty though, that song made me shed a tear. Goddamn Shade why'd you have to go and kill a perfectly happy family ;_;
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Not really. XD Andrea Bocelli is a good fit, I sort of just headcanoned that Twerky's voice would sound more of like Tyrone Wells'. :P
yesss i finally made someone cry
@Steex
Not really. XD Andrea Bocelli is a good fit, I sort of just headcanoned that Twerky's voice would sound more of like Tyrone Wells'. :P
yesss i finally made someone cry
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65