Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms

Halloween Costumes
Because it's 7 months to October and I just don't care. Hilarity ensues when you connect each costume to another deity's fears.

Windsinger would cosplay as his father's Ace Pilot role in Twisting Crescendo. It looks a little like Shepard's N7 armor from Mass Effect, but in gold and white.

Tidelord goes as a plague doctor, carrying a dim lantern on a staff. He walks around saying nothing, simply waving his lantern ominously. It's as terrifying as it sounds.

Earthshaker is Frankenstein's monster by virtue of his large body. Gladey helps with his make up and stuff. So cute.

Flamecaller makes her own pirate costume. She loves the Jolly Roger hat. Even made the weapons herself! And yes, they actually work.

Stormcatcher had to be dragged out of Tempest Tower to go trick-or-treating at all. Usually he happens to be doing lab work, so he ends up unintentionally looking like a mad scientist. Instant costume hooray!

Lightweaver... nobody is sure what she is, but one thing is certain. So. Much. Glitter.

Shadowbinder and Icewarden go as a vampire-werewolf pair, in that order. Because Rule of Cool. And the latter becomes even more adorable with fuzzy ears.

Gladekeeper is a witch. Wiccan, to be accurate. Either way she carries around a broom and a small cauldron, so it's identifiable.

Plaguebringer is a zombie, natch.

Arcanist goes as various creepypastas or SCPs. His favorite go-to costume is Jeff the Killer, complete with the Glasgow smile and all. It's just as terrifying as plague doctor Tidey.
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms

Halloween Costumes
Because it's 7 months to October and I just don't care. Hilarity ensues when you connect each costume to another deity's fears.

Windsinger would cosplay as his father's Ace Pilot role in Twisting Crescendo. It looks a little like Shepard's N7 armor from Mass Effect, but in gold and white.

Tidelord goes as a plague doctor, carrying a dim lantern on a staff. He walks around saying nothing, simply waving his lantern ominously. It's as terrifying as it sounds.

Earthshaker is Frankenstein's monster by virtue of his large body. Gladey helps with his make up and stuff. So cute.

Flamecaller makes her own pirate costume. She loves the Jolly Roger hat. Even made the weapons herself! And yes, they actually work.

Stormcatcher had to be dragged out of Tempest Tower to go trick-or-treating at all. Usually he happens to be doing lab work, so he ends up unintentionally looking like a mad scientist. Instant costume hooray!

Lightweaver... nobody is sure what she is, but one thing is certain. So. Much. Glitter.

Shadowbinder and Icewarden go as a vampire-werewolf pair, in that order. Because Rule of Cool. And the latter becomes even more adorable with fuzzy ears.

Gladekeeper is a witch. Wiccan, to be accurate. Either way she carries around a broom and a small cauldron, so it's identifiable.

Plaguebringer is a zombie, natch.

Arcanist goes as various creepypastas or SCPs. His favorite go-to costume is Jeff the Killer, complete with the Glasgow smile and all. It's just as terrifying as plague doctor Tidey.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

I read it last month or two ago. I meant the art you did, Not the fic.
@Steex

I read it last month or two ago. I meant the art you did, Not the fic.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Steex dang now i want to draw them in costumes. (tidelord totally stole my cool costume idea for next year rude) I imagine someone introduces the lightweaver to metallic gold bodypaint the week before halloween and everyone ends up with it embedded in the weirdest spots on their own bodies for months. like the earthshaker shows up to school with gold glitter in his hair and everyone knows that the lightweaver probably breathed near him during halloween three months prior. it just never ends.
@Steex dang now i want to draw them in costumes. (tidelord totally stole my cool costume idea for next year rude) I imagine someone introduces the lightweaver to metallic gold bodypaint the week before halloween and everyone ends up with it embedded in the weirdest spots on their own bodies for months. like the earthshaker shows up to school with gold glitter in his hair and everyone knows that the lightweaver probably breathed near him during halloween three months prior. it just never ends.
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx
Hint: Lightweaver is actually a Light Sprite, but they don't exist in history cuz wipeout.

Also yes please draw them. Draw everything you want. Draw them in costumes. Draw them not in costumes. Not necessarily naked, I don't think forum ToU allows that.

Just draw :DD
@InkSphynx
Hint: Lightweaver is actually a Light Sprite, but they don't exist in history cuz wipeout.

Also yes please draw them. Draw everything you want. Draw them in costumes. Draw them not in costumes. Not necessarily naked, I don't think forum ToU allows that.

Just draw :DD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer

AU of an AU (in which feces hits the fan a little harder than it should)
Suppose Arcanist went dimension hopping but messed his calculations up and ended up in an another alternate universe... in which everything went horribly wrong and the deities' lives are even more screwed up than they originally were.

WARNING: This is going to get a little depressing. Get yourself a plushie.

Earthshaker is now the Evil President and he's gleefully organizing the takedown of anyone and everyone that opposes him... never mind that they were once his friends.

Stormcatcher was forced into an arranged marriage and became an angry, unhappy businessman. He's Earthshaker's go-to-guy for tech and supplies, and as much as he wanted out of the conspiracy he couldn't refuse because if he does Twerky would wipe him and his company off the face of the world and he won't be able to do scrap about it.

Icewarden is the leader of the resistance party that opposes Earthshaker's tyrannical regime and aims to bring him down, no matter the cost. He also finally succeeds at something he had to try so hard to do before: being emotionless.

Shadowbinder is the world's most wanted criminal, charged with a near-countless amount of individual crimes. Her only goal is causing chaos. She's technically allies with Lord Fuzzylegs, but even he can't fully trust her anymore.

Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job.

Flamecaller became a Crazy Survivalist, shut within her now-empty smithy alone. She screams at anything that comes even three feet near and will immediately whip out a gun at the intruder. And she's very trigger happy.

Tidelord went too far off the deep end and had to be locked up in a mental institute. He is doomed to spending the rest of his life restrained in a straitjacket--alone, as he has always been and will remain to be.

Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are both dead, courtesy of one of the Shade's more concentrated attacks. The group never really recovered from the tragedy, and it may well be the event that sent the rest of them spiraling downwards.

Windsinger just upped and disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him or where he is now. Eventually everyone simply forgot he ever existed, and the issue was dropped like the wind.

As for Arcanist himself, he had turned into an Eldritch Abomination even worse than the Shade. It is quite possible that he had consumed the Shade itself. Nobody is sure where he went off to after that, but one by one, heavenly bodies are blotted out by clouds of pink. Of course, nobody notices thanks to all the worldly conspiracy going on, but it's only a matter of time before he comes back home to finish the job.
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast @Valka @dividedAnimus @Indarus @InkSphynx @symphonyofstorms @HunterGatherer

AU of an AU (in which feces hits the fan a little harder than it should)
Suppose Arcanist went dimension hopping but messed his calculations up and ended up in an another alternate universe... in which everything went horribly wrong and the deities' lives are even more screwed up than they originally were.

WARNING: This is going to get a little depressing. Get yourself a plushie.

Earthshaker is now the Evil President and he's gleefully organizing the takedown of anyone and everyone that opposes him... never mind that they were once his friends.

Stormcatcher was forced into an arranged marriage and became an angry, unhappy businessman. He's Earthshaker's go-to-guy for tech and supplies, and as much as he wanted out of the conspiracy he couldn't refuse because if he does Twerky would wipe him and his company off the face of the world and he won't be able to do scrap about it.

Icewarden is the leader of the resistance party that opposes Earthshaker's tyrannical regime and aims to bring him down, no matter the cost. He also finally succeeds at something he had to try so hard to do before: being emotionless.

Shadowbinder is the world's most wanted criminal, charged with a near-countless amount of individual crimes. Her only goal is causing chaos. She's technically allies with Lord Fuzzylegs, but even he can't fully trust her anymore.

Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job.

Flamecaller became a Crazy Survivalist, shut within her now-empty smithy alone. She screams at anything that comes even three feet near and will immediately whip out a gun at the intruder. And she's very trigger happy.

Tidelord went too far off the deep end and had to be locked up in a mental institute. He is doomed to spending the rest of his life restrained in a straitjacket--alone, as he has always been and will remain to be.

Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are both dead, courtesy of one of the Shade's more concentrated attacks. The group never really recovered from the tragedy, and it may well be the event that sent the rest of them spiraling downwards.

Windsinger just upped and disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him or where he is now. Eventually everyone simply forgot he ever existed, and the issue was dropped like the wind.

As for Arcanist himself, he had turned into an Eldritch Abomination even worse than the Shade. It is quite possible that he had consumed the Shade itself. Nobody is sure where he went off to after that, but one by one, heavenly bodies are blotted out by clouds of pink. Of course, nobody notices thanks to all the worldly conspiracy going on, but it's only a matter of time before he comes back home to finish the job.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llvzytxDRC1qb4tle.gif[/img] why do you have to do this to meeeee ;-;
@Steex

tumblr_llvzytxDRC1qb4tle.gif
why do you have to do this to meeeee ;-;
SIjKhX7.png
@Steex

I think my brain is raining.
@Steex

I think my brain is raining.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Valka @NightfuryDeath
I'd tell you to blame Ayreria since every bit of that (sans several details) come from her, but let's be honest here: I like it when you guys cry about the AU. It's delicious :)
@Valka @NightfuryDeath
I'd tell you to blame Ayreria since every bit of that (sans several details) come from her, but let's be honest here: I like it when you guys cry about the AU. It's delicious :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Oh my god. No words.

"Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job."
Please don't tell me this is what I think it is.
@Steex Oh my god. No words.

"Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job."
Please don't tell me this is what I think it is.
@Indarus It's probably what you think it is. Sorry not sorry.
@Indarus It's probably what you think it is. Sorry not sorry.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65