Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65
@PhoenixWarlord
Well now that you mention it footie pajamas do fit Lord Fuzzylegs X3
And Mather doesn't even wear shorts and T-shirts. She just goes for miniskirts and tank tops. All that skin exposure man she must feel really hot.
@PhoenixWarlord
Well now that you mention it footie pajamas do fit Lord Fuzzylegs X3
And Mather doesn't even wear shorts and T-shirts. She just goes for miniskirts and tank tops. All that skin exposure man she must feel really hot.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Oh, no. Anything above 50º? Bring out the tank tops. Geez, I thought summer was over!
@Steex
Oh, no. Anything above 50º? Bring out the tank tops. Geez, I thought summer was over!
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
[quote name="Lionrae" date="2015-02-19 00:40:31"][quote name="Upstart" date="2015-02-18 08:23:55"]That is [i]adorable[/i]. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD[/quote] What about the [i]Heros get stuck somewhere, heros have to spend the night/few days in a certain place nobody quite welcomes and the general mood is not the best- then the cheerful one tries to turn things into a slumber party of epic proportions[/i] Alternative? (I can't see that fitting much, but man it'd be fun to see. I vote Windsinger for slumber party organizer wannabe who never really got one because kids are not safe for his mansion). ALSO AAAAAA HELP ME THAT FUZZYLEGS--- JUST--- can't! Your art is awesome, Steex![/quote] @Upstart @Lionrae moved the potential discussion to the actual discussion thread ;D And thank ye for the compliment! Fuzzylegs is the cutest kid there ever is X3
Lionrae wrote on 2015-02-19 00:40:31:
Upstart wrote on 2015-02-18 08:23:55:
That is adorable. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD

What about the Heros get stuck somewhere, heros have to spend the night/few days in a certain place nobody quite welcomes and the general mood is not the best- then the cheerful one tries to turn things into a slumber party of epic proportions Alternative?
(I can't see that fitting much, but man it'd be fun to see. I vote Windsinger for slumber party organizer wannabe who never really got one because kids are not safe for his mansion).

ALSO AAAAAA HELP ME THAT FUZZYLEGS--- JUST--- can't! Your art is awesome, Steex!

@Upstart @Lionrae moved the potential discussion to the actual discussion thread ;D
And thank ye for the compliment! Fuzzylegs is the cutest kid there ever is X3
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast
I'd say sorry for double posting, but here's a follow-up drabble to that drawing of little Fuzzylegs in pajamas. Prepare some tissues... unless you're @Ayreria, at which feel free to pop that corn away.
@sugarfrost @Blizardstar @Upstart @TeaLeafves @PhoenixWarlord @Caelthus @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast
I'd say sorry for double posting, but here's a follow-up drabble to that drawing of little Fuzzylegs in pajamas. Prepare some tissues... unless you're @Ayreria, at which feel free to pop that corn away.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Hey guys I did my version of Tiny Fuzzylegs here.
Hey guys I did my version of Tiny Fuzzylegs here.
e2V12xK.png

Example Accidental Curses (Rule of Three Edition)
A thanks to @Steex, from a previous discussion we had about the deities cursing, and my older brother, who was kind enough to banter with me about FR while I was sick (and still am) even though he personally doesn't care about these dergs.

Earthshaker
  • Mud will get all over your new shoes.
  • The last step on the staircase you're descending will disappear if you aren't looking.
  • Sand will always get in your eyes.
Flamecaller
  • Your toast is always overcooked. Even if your toaster wasn't even turned on.
  • You will leave your stove on even if you didn't actually leave it on.
  • Spontaneous combustion.
Windsinger
  • Whenever you open a door, something will fly into your face.
  • All the annoying sounds around you, like pencil tapping and that song you hate, will be louder by 200%.
  • Nothing will stay in place. Items will fall off your desk, things will fly out of your hands, nothing.
Tidelord
  • Chances of getting cramps while swimming increase by 25%.
  • Your faucet will be leaky, regardless of actual condition.
  • Water will splash on you when a car drives by, even if it hadn't rained recently.
Shadowbinder
  • You will lose at every game you play.
  • There will always be someone around if you do something embarrassing.
  • You will start hearing sounds from out of sight, even if nothing is there.
Icewarden
  • Your shower water will always be too cold.
  • You won't be exaggerating when you say that the temperature in your room in the morning is below freezing.
  • Your ice-cream (and other cold treats) melts faster.
Stormcatcher
  • The electricity/connection will go out after you finish that six-hour project you have been working on the computer and you haven't saved recently.
  • You will get shocked by every metal object you touch regardless of static electricity.
  • You clock will be ten minutes late/early.
Lightweaver
  • All the pictures you take will be messed up somehow (increased saturation, blurriness, previously nonexistent presences appearing in the picture, etc.)
  • Your phone brightness at night will always be comparable to the Sun, regardless of brightness setting.
  • Capability to obtain a sunburn increase by 75%.
Gladekeeper
  • Your allergies will act up 24/7.
  • Your garden will be overrun by foreign plant matter/weeds.
  • Birds will rain poo all over your property.
Plaguebringer
  • You will get sick.
  • Your dead pets will come back alive as zombies.
  • A fly will follow you around and it will not die no matter how much you swat it. And if you do somehow manage to get rid of it, another will replace it.
Arcanist
  • Your relationship with your friends/family will take a wrong turn.
  • Your items will disappear to an alternate dimension and never return/return in an unrecognizable state.
  • The odds just hate you, no matter how improbable they are.

I'll try to find time to look at all the rad stuff everyone has been doing for the AU later. I'm too ill for this :/

Example Accidental Curses (Rule of Three Edition)
A thanks to @Steex, from a previous discussion we had about the deities cursing, and my older brother, who was kind enough to banter with me about FR while I was sick (and still am) even though he personally doesn't care about these dergs.

Earthshaker
  • Mud will get all over your new shoes.
  • The last step on the staircase you're descending will disappear if you aren't looking.
  • Sand will always get in your eyes.
Flamecaller
  • Your toast is always overcooked. Even if your toaster wasn't even turned on.
  • You will leave your stove on even if you didn't actually leave it on.
  • Spontaneous combustion.
Windsinger
  • Whenever you open a door, something will fly into your face.
  • All the annoying sounds around you, like pencil tapping and that song you hate, will be louder by 200%.
  • Nothing will stay in place. Items will fall off your desk, things will fly out of your hands, nothing.
Tidelord
  • Chances of getting cramps while swimming increase by 25%.
  • Your faucet will be leaky, regardless of actual condition.
  • Water will splash on you when a car drives by, even if it hadn't rained recently.
Shadowbinder
  • You will lose at every game you play.
  • There will always be someone around if you do something embarrassing.
  • You will start hearing sounds from out of sight, even if nothing is there.
Icewarden
  • Your shower water will always be too cold.
  • You won't be exaggerating when you say that the temperature in your room in the morning is below freezing.
  • Your ice-cream (and other cold treats) melts faster.
Stormcatcher
  • The electricity/connection will go out after you finish that six-hour project you have been working on the computer and you haven't saved recently.
  • You will get shocked by every metal object you touch regardless of static electricity.
  • You clock will be ten minutes late/early.
Lightweaver
  • All the pictures you take will be messed up somehow (increased saturation, blurriness, previously nonexistent presences appearing in the picture, etc.)
  • Your phone brightness at night will always be comparable to the Sun, regardless of brightness setting.
  • Capability to obtain a sunburn increase by 75%.
Gladekeeper
  • Your allergies will act up 24/7.
  • Your garden will be overrun by foreign plant matter/weeds.
  • Birds will rain poo all over your property.
Plaguebringer
  • You will get sick.
  • Your dead pets will come back alive as zombies.
  • A fly will follow you around and it will not die no matter how much you swat it. And if you do somehow manage to get rid of it, another will replace it.
Arcanist
  • Your relationship with your friends/family will take a wrong turn.
  • Your items will disappear to an alternate dimension and never return/return in an unrecognizable state.
  • The odds just hate you, no matter how improbable they are.

I'll try to find time to look at all the rad stuff everyone has been doing for the AU later. I'm too ill for this :/
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
So I've been stalking this thread for a while now and I just have to say @Steex that story is oh my god aah. Possibly the saddest thing I've read on these forums. [quote name="Ayreria" date="2015-02-19 19:47:41"] [b]Lightweaver[/b] [LIST] [*]All the pictures you take will be messed up somehow (increased saturation, blurriness, previously nonexistent [b]presences appearing in the picture[/b], etc.) [/quote] Now I'm thinking of one of those ghost things in shows where they find weird things in photos... imagine seeing a freaky-looking thing in every single photo you take because of the Lightweaver. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by "presences" but still creeped out about it.
So I've been stalking this thread for a while now and I just have to say @Steex that story is oh my god aah. Possibly the saddest thing I've read on these forums.
Ayreria wrote on 2015-02-19 19:47:41:
Lightweaver

Now I'm thinking of one of those ghost things in shows where they find weird things in photos... imagine seeing a freaky-looking thing in every single photo you take because of the Lightweaver. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by "presences" but still creeped out about it.
@Ayreria
Oh
My
Gawsh

I'm not sure if the worst one would be Mather's (Spontaneous combustion sucks) or Bossman's (MY PAPER NOOOO)
On a side note, maybe another plausible curse of either Mather's or Tidepotato's (not sure whose): No more hot water. They've called in two different plumbers, and they can't explain it. The pilot light is on, you should have hot water. But you don't.
@Ayreria
Oh
My
Gawsh

I'm not sure if the worst one would be Mather's (Spontaneous combustion sucks) or Bossman's (MY PAPER NOOOO)
On a side note, maybe another plausible curse of either Mather's or Tidepotato's (not sure whose): No more hot water. They've called in two different plumbers, and they can't explain it. The pilot light is on, you should have hot water. But you don't.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@Indarus
It appears that I have gained the habit of killing wives. Oh well. -evil crackle-

More like glowing lights in the background ("ghost lights" as they are called in those paranormal investigation shows) or random animals, like a Shiba Inu, so all your pictures are much wow and very photobomb with its increased saturation.

@PhoenixWarlord
Tidelord, most likely. Mather only heats things, not draining. No hot water may also go under the category of having only cold water (Icewarden).
@Indarus
It appears that I have gained the habit of killing wives. Oh well. -evil crackle-

More like glowing lights in the background ("ghost lights" as they are called in those paranormal investigation shows) or random animals, like a Shiba Inu, so all your pictures are much wow and very photobomb with its increased saturation.

@PhoenixWarlord
Tidelord, most likely. Mather only heats things, not draining. No hot water may also go under the category of having only cold water (Icewarden).
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Indarus
I'd tell you to blame Ayreria cuz it was her idea but to be honest? We both thrive from sadness. The tears of both our characters and the readers feed us rather nicely.

That being said, any requests for more sad stuff? :)
@Indarus
I'd tell you to blame Ayreria cuz it was her idea but to be honest? We both thrive from sadness. The tears of both our characters and the readers feed us rather nicely.

That being said, any requests for more sad stuff? :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65