Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65
Let's talk MBTI!

I've recently come up with an MBTI type for each deity to help @Ayreria with bringing out their personalities and stuff. It's All In the Manual, man.

Windsinger is an ESFP. An outgoing but tactful people-person who focuses on completing the task at hand with the most fun. Flexible and spontaneous.

Tidelord walks a wavering line between INTP and INTJ, although his visions force him to lean towards the former. A reserved natural-born thinker who excels in solving problems in a systematic and analytic method--in this case, by working his visions out and using what he gets to plan forward.

Earthshaker is an ISFJ. Kind and observant of others, traditional and loyal with his values--a representation of humility and dedication. Very people-oriented even if he's actually an introvert. Strives to help others and create orderliness.

Flamecaller is an ENTP. She is alert, outgoing and outspoken. Her words and actions are often very stimulating. Fluctuates in her ways, just like her ever-changing flames.

Stormcatcher is an ESTJ. Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact and not very tactful when it comes to voicing his opinions (because they seem very reasonable to him, and this may be hurtful to more sensitive people). Unsurpassed at organizing people and getting things done. Forceful but effective when implementing his plans.

Icewarden is an ISTJ. Takes things very seriously and gives more than their best in a work (although he goes to great lengths to make him seem like he hates it). A duty-bound person who puts work before play. Extremely dependable.

Lightweaver, much like Tidelord, treads the line between INTP and INTJ. As opposed to him, she leans more towards the latter. Being a scholar, she strives for perfection, especially in intellectual achievement. Confident in her own intellectual capacity to the point of often underestimating others, though never verbally expressing it. Quick to point out mistakes and correct them. Can stay committed to a task she has taken up on.

Shadowbinder is an ESTP. Flexible, energetic and debonair. Channels her energy into using wit and cleverness to solve problems. Thrives in competition and risk-taking.

Gladekeeper is an ENFP. Warm, enthusiastic and adaptable. Can be rather ambitious when it comes to goals (in Gladey's case, preserving nature). Holds friends very close to the heart. Can almost always find a reason to smile.

Plaguebringer is an ISTP. Independent, hates rules, doesn't like much attention. More interested in her own pursuits than others'. Has no qualms being different and experimental.

Arcanist is an INFP. Idealistic, loyal to values and people important to him. Curious and quick to see possibilities and potential. Accepting and adaptable, but only until the things important to him are crossed. From thereon, it's a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown. With meteors. Just ask the ones who thought it was a good idea to threaten his grandpappy.
Let's talk MBTI!

I've recently come up with an MBTI type for each deity to help @Ayreria with bringing out their personalities and stuff. It's All In the Manual, man.

Windsinger is an ESFP. An outgoing but tactful people-person who focuses on completing the task at hand with the most fun. Flexible and spontaneous.

Tidelord walks a wavering line between INTP and INTJ, although his visions force him to lean towards the former. A reserved natural-born thinker who excels in solving problems in a systematic and analytic method--in this case, by working his visions out and using what he gets to plan forward.

Earthshaker is an ISFJ. Kind and observant of others, traditional and loyal with his values--a representation of humility and dedication. Very people-oriented even if he's actually an introvert. Strives to help others and create orderliness.

Flamecaller is an ENTP. She is alert, outgoing and outspoken. Her words and actions are often very stimulating. Fluctuates in her ways, just like her ever-changing flames.

Stormcatcher is an ESTJ. Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact and not very tactful when it comes to voicing his opinions (because they seem very reasonable to him, and this may be hurtful to more sensitive people). Unsurpassed at organizing people and getting things done. Forceful but effective when implementing his plans.

Icewarden is an ISTJ. Takes things very seriously and gives more than their best in a work (although he goes to great lengths to make him seem like he hates it). A duty-bound person who puts work before play. Extremely dependable.

Lightweaver, much like Tidelord, treads the line between INTP and INTJ. As opposed to him, she leans more towards the latter. Being a scholar, she strives for perfection, especially in intellectual achievement. Confident in her own intellectual capacity to the point of often underestimating others, though never verbally expressing it. Quick to point out mistakes and correct them. Can stay committed to a task she has taken up on.

Shadowbinder is an ESTP. Flexible, energetic and debonair. Channels her energy into using wit and cleverness to solve problems. Thrives in competition and risk-taking.

Gladekeeper is an ENFP. Warm, enthusiastic and adaptable. Can be rather ambitious when it comes to goals (in Gladey's case, preserving nature). Holds friends very close to the heart. Can almost always find a reason to smile.

Plaguebringer is an ISTP. Independent, hates rules, doesn't like much attention. More interested in her own pursuits than others'. Has no qualms being different and experimental.

Arcanist is an INFP. Idealistic, loyal to values and people important to him. Curious and quick to see possibilities and potential. Accepting and adaptable, but only until the things important to him are crossed. From thereon, it's a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown. With meteors. Just ask the ones who thought it was a good idea to threaten his grandpappy.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I'm so angry I'm not receiving notifications why do the forums hate me DDDD:
I'm so angry I'm not receiving notifications why do the forums hate me DDDD:
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
There, there @sugarfrost. We're still here for you with tons of manual information.
Consider checking up on the thread manually, perhaps?
There, there @sugarfrost. We're still here for you with tons of manual information.
Consider checking up on the thread manually, perhaps?
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@sugarfrost
The alert system is really buggy. I think post updates stop alerting followers after a short amount of time. I had a few threads that I've been subscribed to, like this one, but I'm not alerted of anything either. I end up just checking the thread everyday because I love it. Occasionally, I'm not even alerted when somebody pings me.
Somebody should really fix this problem D:
@sugarfrost
The alert system is really buggy. I think post updates stop alerting followers after a short amount of time. I had a few threads that I've been subscribed to, like this one, but I'm not alerted of anything either. I end up just checking the thread everyday because I love it. Occasionally, I'm not even alerted when somebody pings me.
Somebody should really fix this problem D:
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria @Steex @Sugarfrost @PhoenixWarlord

MASS PING FOR NOTIFICATIONS

Plus, hooray for personalities!
@Ayreria @Steex @Sugarfrost @PhoenixWarlord

MASS PING FOR NOTIFICATIONS

Plus, hooray for personalities!
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
I can't sleep. What do I do when I can't sleep? Type down random headcanons.

That and train exalt fodder. Arcane pushing for dom has made me unbelievably excited to the point of not being able to sleep. Not even kidding. But back to headcanons.

Music Tastes

Windsinger listens to everything. Rock, dance, pop, jazz, RnB, you name it. Even classical!

Speaking of classical, Tidelord likes it because it helps him calm down, especially after particularly turbulent visions. If you go to his house--I mean, mansion--chances are you'd hear a romantic (as in from the romantic era) piece being played on the sound system. Rich people like to have wired houses and it's unfair cuz I want one too.

Earthshaker also likes classical, and bits of country. Since he and Tidelord live together (Heterosexual Life Partners ahoy!) the two of them like to spend a quiet evening simply listening to music. Clair de Lune is a common favorite.

Flamecaller enjoys rock. Despite blacksmithing being generally noisy work, it's not uncommon to find her blasting Led Zeppelin in the background while the girl in question pounds away on a piece of metal.

For someone of his stature, Stormcatcher takes a rather surprising liking to synth, techno, dubstep and its derivatives. Just don't expect him to decently dance to it--he's worse than Arcanist in that department. Put him behind the turntables, however, and you will find yourself eargasming from sick beats.

Icewarden's Swedish upbringing may have a hand in why he loves metal so much. Death and heavy metal, no less. You wouldn't expect a graceful ice-skater who crafts fine jewelry to like that kind of music, but he plays it on full volume from his iPod.

Lightweaver, surprisingly enough, inclines towards alternative rock. Bon Jovi holds a special place in her heart. She has tried singing to Bad Medicine once... long story short, it did not end well.

Shadowbinder obviously leans towards rave music. Anyone should know this by now, really. She's the best of the deities when it comes to freestyle dancing.

Gladekeeper, being the sweet peppy gal she is, likes pop. She keeps up with the top-charted songs and regularly checks out what's new.

Plaguebringer... isn't very musical. She has no particular liking to any kind of music and as such doesn't listen to it much. Funny considering how people often assume her to be a fan of rock and/or metal.

Arcanist is into experimental music. Dark, ambient neo-classical artists like Akiko Shikata, Kalafina, etc., cute but filled-with-fridge-horror pieces like the ones sung by Mili, straight up out there tracks like Homestuck songs... stuff like that.
I can't sleep. What do I do when I can't sleep? Type down random headcanons.

That and train exalt fodder. Arcane pushing for dom has made me unbelievably excited to the point of not being able to sleep. Not even kidding. But back to headcanons.

Music Tastes

Windsinger listens to everything. Rock, dance, pop, jazz, RnB, you name it. Even classical!

Speaking of classical, Tidelord likes it because it helps him calm down, especially after particularly turbulent visions. If you go to his house--I mean, mansion--chances are you'd hear a romantic (as in from the romantic era) piece being played on the sound system. Rich people like to have wired houses and it's unfair cuz I want one too.

Earthshaker also likes classical, and bits of country. Since he and Tidelord live together (Heterosexual Life Partners ahoy!) the two of them like to spend a quiet evening simply listening to music. Clair de Lune is a common favorite.

Flamecaller enjoys rock. Despite blacksmithing being generally noisy work, it's not uncommon to find her blasting Led Zeppelin in the background while the girl in question pounds away on a piece of metal.

For someone of his stature, Stormcatcher takes a rather surprising liking to synth, techno, dubstep and its derivatives. Just don't expect him to decently dance to it--he's worse than Arcanist in that department. Put him behind the turntables, however, and you will find yourself eargasming from sick beats.

Icewarden's Swedish upbringing may have a hand in why he loves metal so much. Death and heavy metal, no less. You wouldn't expect a graceful ice-skater who crafts fine jewelry to like that kind of music, but he plays it on full volume from his iPod.

Lightweaver, surprisingly enough, inclines towards alternative rock. Bon Jovi holds a special place in her heart. She has tried singing to Bad Medicine once... long story short, it did not end well.

Shadowbinder obviously leans towards rave music. Anyone should know this by now, really. She's the best of the deities when it comes to freestyle dancing.

Gladekeeper, being the sweet peppy gal she is, likes pop. She keeps up with the top-charted songs and regularly checks out what's new.

Plaguebringer... isn't very musical. She has no particular liking to any kind of music and as such doesn't listen to it much. Funny considering how people often assume her to be a fan of rock and/or metal.

Arcanist is into experimental music. Dark, ambient neo-classical artists like Akiko Shikata, Kalafina, etc., cute but filled-with-fridge-horror pieces like the ones sung by Mili, straight up out there tracks like Homestuck songs... stuff like that.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
all of this is my new headcanon. its so beautiful

@seamus i dont wanna lose this thread!
all of this is my new headcanon. its so beautiful

@seamus i dont wanna lose this thread!
@Seamus
Welcome to Sworncliff, where all blood sacrifices are welcome. I'm glad you like the progress we have made and I hope you can provide your own contributions ^_^

Bring your friends, the chaos must spread to all corners.
@Seamus
Welcome to Sworncliff, where all blood sacrifices are welcome. I'm glad you like the progress we have made and I hope you can provide your own contributions ^_^

Bring your friends, the chaos must spread to all corners.
@sugarfrost I'm going to ping you every time I post something that isn't a reply. I made some logos for the big-name businesses we know. I have larger versions of them on my Tumblr. [b]Tempest Corporations[/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f2e292545a26f2fdb5481edc8be8dcf5/tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io4_500.png[/img] [b]Kingdom Industries[/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/0a49f6738ab48e1e350c82fabaacc228/tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io3_500.png[/img] And two for [b]Kiloflux Architecture[/b]. I'm not sure which one looks better. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/bb88420099c6995f3fdaf357e12df687/tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io1_500.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8521a7915c6bdb22f6040a952bb006b6/tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io2_500.png[/img]
@sugarfrost I'm going to ping you every time I post something that isn't a reply.

I made some logos for the big-name businesses we know. I have larger versions of them on my Tumblr.

Tempest Corporations
tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io4_500.png

Kingdom Industries
tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io3_500.png

And two for Kiloflux Architecture. I'm not sure which one looks better.

tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io1_500.png
tumblr_niuzbk1VIa1u4er8io2_500.png
@seamus

Yessss good more blood sacrifice people to discuss stuff with. Mwahahahahaha!
Seriously tho, do drag your pals, your family and your pets in here. Like Ayreria has said, the chaos must spread.

HeE hEE heEEE heee HEEE HEEEEEEE heeEE HEEee HEHEHEHEHEHE

@Ayreria

I be likin' dat Tempest Spire logo. As for the Kiloflux, I personally prefer blue. Stereotypical, but it communicates 'Maren' more readily than the other set of colors.
@seamus

Yessss good more blood sacrifice people to discuss stuff with. Mwahahahahaha!
Seriously tho, do drag your pals, your family and your pets in here. Like Ayreria has said, the chaos must spread.

HeE hEE heEEE heee HEEE HEEEEEEE heeEE HEEee HEHEHEHEHEHE

@Ayreria

I be likin' dat Tempest Spire logo. As for the Kiloflux, I personally prefer blue. Stereotypical, but it communicates 'Maren' more readily than the other set of colors.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65