Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65
@Steex
... #slappedbyassociation
That's kind of like the opposite of what I do. I can draw happy things just fine, but adding in action, drama, blood and spooky stuff is something I can't really do.

Also, finished my signature! A total of four sprites have been created. And I am so involved in this thread, I stuck it on the sig too. what am I doing with my life
@Steex
... #slappedbyassociation
That's kind of like the opposite of what I do. I can draw happy things just fine, but adding in action, drama, blood and spooky stuff is something I can't really do.

Also, finished my signature! A total of four sprites have been created. And I am so involved in this thread, I stuck it on the sig too. what am I doing with my life
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
Oh no the sprites are the OTPs why must you do this to my poor heart *cries*
@Ayreria
Oh no the sprites are the OTPs why must you do this to my poor heart *cries*
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
The OTPs must be broadcasted. There is no other way.
SPEAKING OF BROAD, a very important list:

The Butt Statuses of the Deities (yes, really)

Windsinger has a small butt and somehow makes it look good just by standing there. He must have some sort of supermodel powers or something.

Tidelord has the best butt thanks to all his swimming like wow.

Flamecaller
has a good butt. Very firm. Comes with her athleticness.

Earthshaker doesn't really have a butt, though most people notice his large stature rather than his posterior.

Stormcatcher has a small, firm butt. He's somewhat weight conscious and goes to the gym whenever he's not busy sciencing.

Lightweaver doesn't have much butt, but it's there.

Shadowbinder has the flattest butt. Please don't talk about it.

Icewarden has a decent butt. I headcanon he's a good ice-skater, so people might look more at his legs than his butt.

Gladekeeper is all curves, which includes her butt. She's a big girl.

Plaguebringer is also flat, though she's pretty boney all over the place.

Arcanist has a flat butt. Can't get much butt if you sit around daydreaming.

My first posts of the year: OTPs and butts. Starting off perfectly.
@Steex
The OTPs must be broadcasted. There is no other way.
SPEAKING OF BROAD, a very important list:

The Butt Statuses of the Deities (yes, really)

Windsinger has a small butt and somehow makes it look good just by standing there. He must have some sort of supermodel powers or something.

Tidelord has the best butt thanks to all his swimming like wow.

Flamecaller
has a good butt. Very firm. Comes with her athleticness.

Earthshaker doesn't really have a butt, though most people notice his large stature rather than his posterior.

Stormcatcher has a small, firm butt. He's somewhat weight conscious and goes to the gym whenever he's not busy sciencing.

Lightweaver doesn't have much butt, but it's there.

Shadowbinder has the flattest butt. Please don't talk about it.

Icewarden has a decent butt. I headcanon he's a good ice-skater, so people might look more at his legs than his butt.

Gladekeeper is all curves, which includes her butt. She's a big girl.

Plaguebringer is also flat, though she's pretty boney all over the place.

Arcanist has a flat butt. Can't get much butt if you sit around daydreaming.

My first posts of the year: OTPs and butts. Starting off perfectly.
whispers
this is all well and good but hawaiian tidelord
also alaskan icewarden. inuit possibly
pls
whispers
this is all well and good but hawaiian tidelord
also alaskan icewarden. inuit possibly
pls
@Ayreria
I'm laughing so hard the butt thing is so true
and Icewarden and his nice legs omg
@Ayreria
I'm laughing so hard the butt thing is so true
and Icewarden and his nice legs omg
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@shutupstarscream
fffff hawaiian Tidelord tho
let's just make them all mixed ahhh
@shutupstarscream
fffff hawaiian Tidelord tho
let's just make them all mixed ahhh
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
GUESS WHAT
Time to make the new years less perfect!

I answer some very important questions about Archie's grandpappy, Adelbert Castor, that I left out of the fic.

http://ayreri.tumblr.com/post/106846625271/some-answers-about-adelbert-castor

Warning: Some people may become horrified and cry. Happy New Years Everyone :)
GUESS WHAT
Time to make the new years less perfect!

I answer some very important questions about Archie's grandpappy, Adelbert Castor, that I left out of the fic.

http://ayreri.tumblr.com/post/106846625271/some-answers-about-adelbert-castor

Warning: Some people may become horrified and cry. Happy New Years Everyone :)
@sugarfrost
ikr cause there are so many nationalities and cultures that would work for them all
tough choices, man
@sugarfrost
ikr cause there are so many nationalities and cultures that would work for them all
tough choices, man
@Ayreria

...good job Arcanist. Just.
Look at how many people you're killing off.

I need a moment.
@Ayreria

...good job Arcanist. Just.
Look at how many people you're killing off.

I need a moment.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Okay time to be more mundane:

Lets Talk About Stormcatcher (and some other people you should know)

We barely said anything about this guy this entire thread, so I'm tossing in some notes about him, though I don't actually have many specific things. Stormcatcher is the heir of a technological empire built by his ma and pa, who I speculate to be either British, Welsh, German, or some combination of.

The reason he lives in such an isolated town is because either his parents are so paranoid that they hide their son from society and away from business partners (but everyone in the town knows about him), or that he has a heart condition where his doctor recommended life away from the city (though he's also as much as a workaholic as his parents, so that isn't exactly helping) (this is the Stark route).

He's pretty bad at this whole social thing, but he has friends (I'm not going to talk about the OTP here because then I'll gush). Stormcatcher has a friendly rivalry with Flamecaller, who admires his ambition. Whenever he needs something made of metal, he goes to the Hino family for aid. Windsinger is his reminder that he's human and needs get out more. They go get coffee together. Dudemeister is also that friend who introduces you to more friends.

He's very weight conscious and is that person who demands to know the calories in meals at restaurants. His dairy products are lowfat and his meat are lean. Whenever he's not in the lab or getting coffee, he goes jogging. Speaking of coffee, he's also unfortunately a caffeine-addict.

He lives with his American Wirehair, Ridgeback, and two servants, a brother-sister pair named Kimberly and Peter Pinkerton. His cat only eats fish and is a monster when it's wet, but it's very clever and is great company when he's in the lab late at night.

Kimberly and Peter Pinkerton, as mentioned before, live with Stormcatcher as basically his butlers. Peter, who prefers to go by his surname, is the one who does most of the work, such as cleaning, cooking, getting the mail, and taking out the trash. Kimberly, who tells everyone to call her Kim, does most of the jobs that require leaving the house, like grocery shopping, picking up medicine, and relaying messages from his parents in the city. She has a hoarding problem that Pinkerton tries to curb by giving the things she brings home back to their sources or, if he doesn't know where it come from, to the poor. He also suspects that she might actually be stealing things and occasionally taunts her but calling her Crim instead. She usually doesn't notice. But they really are close siblings and they're more like parental figures to Stormcatcher than his actual parents.
Okay time to be more mundane:

Lets Talk About Stormcatcher (and some other people you should know)

We barely said anything about this guy this entire thread, so I'm tossing in some notes about him, though I don't actually have many specific things. Stormcatcher is the heir of a technological empire built by his ma and pa, who I speculate to be either British, Welsh, German, or some combination of.

The reason he lives in such an isolated town is because either his parents are so paranoid that they hide their son from society and away from business partners (but everyone in the town knows about him), or that he has a heart condition where his doctor recommended life away from the city (though he's also as much as a workaholic as his parents, so that isn't exactly helping) (this is the Stark route).

He's pretty bad at this whole social thing, but he has friends (I'm not going to talk about the OTP here because then I'll gush). Stormcatcher has a friendly rivalry with Flamecaller, who admires his ambition. Whenever he needs something made of metal, he goes to the Hino family for aid. Windsinger is his reminder that he's human and needs get out more. They go get coffee together. Dudemeister is also that friend who introduces you to more friends.

He's very weight conscious and is that person who demands to know the calories in meals at restaurants. His dairy products are lowfat and his meat are lean. Whenever he's not in the lab or getting coffee, he goes jogging. Speaking of coffee, he's also unfortunately a caffeine-addict.

He lives with his American Wirehair, Ridgeback, and two servants, a brother-sister pair named Kimberly and Peter Pinkerton. His cat only eats fish and is a monster when it's wet, but it's very clever and is great company when he's in the lab late at night.

Kimberly and Peter Pinkerton, as mentioned before, live with Stormcatcher as basically his butlers. Peter, who prefers to go by his surname, is the one who does most of the work, such as cleaning, cooking, getting the mail, and taking out the trash. Kimberly, who tells everyone to call her Kim, does most of the jobs that require leaving the house, like grocery shopping, picking up medicine, and relaying messages from his parents in the city. She has a hoarding problem that Pinkerton tries to curb by giving the things she brings home back to their sources or, if he doesn't know where it come from, to the poor. He also suspects that she might actually be stealing things and occasionally taunts her but calling her Crim instead. She usually doesn't notice. But they really are close siblings and they're more like parental figures to Stormcatcher than his actual parents.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65