Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Challenge You! (Coli Challenge)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Getting bored of grinding in the Coliseum? Try something new.

What am I proposing? Start at the Training Fields. Keep grinding and when you get a familiar, move on. Go to the next venue, rinse, and repeat. ^^

Why? Just to spice it up a bit.

What happens when you get through all the venues? Start over if you like. Pick a new reason to swap venues maybe.

I started a post on the shadow forum and it seems to have gotten some positive feedback so I thought I would throw it to everyone else. ^^

Feel free to post what you get/ where or even keep track of what you get. ^^

Time for a festival? Mix it up even more! Don't swap venues till you find a familiar of that element or a crate. XD

Have fun!
Getting bored of grinding in the Coliseum? Try something new.

What am I proposing? Start at the Training Fields. Keep grinding and when you get a familiar, move on. Go to the next venue, rinse, and repeat. ^^

Why? Just to spice it up a bit.

What happens when you get through all the venues? Start over if you like. Pick a new reason to swap venues maybe.

I started a post on the shadow forum and it seems to have gotten some positive feedback so I thought I would throw it to everyone else. ^^

Feel free to post what you get/ where or even keep track of what you get. ^^

Time for a festival? Mix it up even more! Don't swap venues till you find a familiar of that element or a crate. XD

Have fun!
Round 1: [item=coral carpenter], [item=bamboo phytocat], [item=painted centaur], [item=unhatched fire egg][item=greatshell],[item=berserker][item=emerald cave jewel],[item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=berserker][item=bloodscale tail guard][item=gale wolf],[item=waverider cape][item=rainbow sprite],[item=longneck magi],[item=maned rasa],[item=bluemoon aviar],[item=ambush][item=mistwatch shellion],[item=relic eel] Round 2: [item=leafy moth],[item=autumn dryad],[item=smoke gyre],[item=nightsky fuiran],[item=blushing pink rose][item=dwarf truffle],[item=berserker][item=bloodscale greaves][item=hainu],[item=berserker][item=rainbow sprite],[item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker]double-tailed warcat,[item=ebony antlers][item=elk],[item=blue tang hippogriff],[item=Venomous Toridae],[item=abyss striker] Any other rounds I do will be just text on the next post I have. XP
Round 1:
Coral Carpenter , Bamboo Phytocat , Painted Centaur , Unhatched Fire Egg Greatshell , Berserker Emerald Cave Jewel , Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Berserker Bloodscale Tail Guard Gale Wolf , Waverider Cape Rainbow Sprite , Longneck Magi , Maned Rasa , Bluemoon Aviar , Ambush Mistwatch Shellion , Relic Eel
Round 2:
Leafy Moth , Autumn Dryad , Smoke Gyre , Nightsky Fuiran , Blushing Pink Rose Dwarf Truffle , Berserker Bloodscale Greaves Hainu , Berserker Rainbow Sprite , Berserker Berserker Berserker double-tailed warcat, Ebony Antlers Elk , Blue Tang Hippogriff , Venomous Toridae , Abyss Striker

Any other rounds I do will be just text on the next post I have. XP
Round 3:
Heatherbed Lily, Leafy Moth; Strangler Crate, Bamboo Phytocat; Firebreather Cape, Red-Winged Owlcat; Carmine Serthis; Midnight Cape, Crimson Reef Snail; Blacktalon Striker; Noggle; Chimera; Permafrost Impaler; Masked Harpy; Common Podid; Golden Porpoise

Round 4:
Leafy Moth; Autumn Dryad; Zeeba; Serthis Potionmaster; on hold till after the festival

Festival round: lots of geodes...
Death's-Head Stag, Gladewalker cape, Dented Iron Belt, Strangler, Blooming Strangler, Cockatrice, Strangler, Leafy Moth, Greenroot Janustrap, Strangler, Dented Iron Belt, Autumn Dryad (why woods, why...), Red-Winged Owlcat, Fuiran, Romantic Red Rose, Greatshell, Bonepriest Crate, Shattered Serpent, Emerald Cave Jewel, Midnight Cape, Eliminate, Dented Iron Gorget, Well it was a good run while it lasted. XD
Round 3:
Heatherbed Lily, Leafy Moth; Strangler Crate, Bamboo Phytocat; Firebreather Cape, Red-Winged Owlcat; Carmine Serthis; Midnight Cape, Crimson Reef Snail; Blacktalon Striker; Noggle; Chimera; Permafrost Impaler; Masked Harpy; Common Podid; Golden Porpoise

Round 4:
Leafy Moth; Autumn Dryad; Zeeba; Serthis Potionmaster; on hold till after the festival

Festival round: lots of geodes...
Death's-Head Stag, Gladewalker cape, Dented Iron Belt, Strangler, Blooming Strangler, Cockatrice, Strangler, Leafy Moth, Greenroot Janustrap, Strangler, Dented Iron Belt, Autumn Dryad (why woods, why...), Red-Winged Owlcat, Fuiran, Romantic Red Rose, Greatshell, Bonepriest Crate, Shattered Serpent, Emerald Cave Jewel, Midnight Cape, Eliminate, Dented Iron Gorget, Well it was a good run while it lasted. XD
I'm going to do this, coli grinding has been boring lately and my treasure has been hurting because I haven't been bothering...
I'm going to do this, coli grinding has been boring lately and my treasure has been hurting because I haven't been bothering...
I did this once before, it was actually pretty nice. I might do it again since the coliseum gets so boring.
I did this once before, it was actually pretty nice. I might do it again since the coliseum gets so boring.
@mikki

I know the feeling. XD that's why I started doing this XP
@mikki

I know the feeling. XD that's why I started doing this XP
...To the coli, awaaaaay! Edit: Going to be updating this post with my progress. I'll be including all non-food (/rarer drops) until I hit the familiar. :) [b]Training Fields[/b] [item=meditate]x2 [item=leafy pack][item=minor health potion][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=heatherbed lily][item=emerald webwing] [b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=leafy pack]x5 [item=minor health potion][item=bamboo phytocat] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [item=hydro bolt][item=earthen acuity fragment]x2 [item=blinding slash][item=flame bolt][item=fossilize][item=minor health potion]x2 [item=enamor][item=gust slash][item=might fragment][item=painted centaur]
...To the coli, awaaaaay!

Edit: Going to be updating this post with my progress. I'll be including all non-food (/rarer drops) until I hit the familiar. :)

Training Fields
Meditate x2 Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Diseased Acuity Fragment Heatherbed Lily Emerald Webwing

Woodland Path
Leafy Pack x5 Minor Health Potion Bamboo Phytocat

Scorched Forest
Hydro Bolt Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Blinding Slash Flame Bolt Fossilize Minor Health Potion x2 Enamor Gust Slash Might Fragment Painted Centaur
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
This is how I keep myself from getting bored of coli grinding, with my luck though, it takes me forever to get decent items
This is how I keep myself from getting bored of coli grinding, with my luck though, it takes me forever to get decent items
18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png910.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png
This is actually a fun, cute idea. I may have to try doing it. Thanks for sharing. c:
This is actually a fun, cute idea. I may have to try doing it. Thanks for sharing. c:
a star sign out of whack.
@Jesster @LaraAelric @Juba @Karamazov

I'm glad that other people are interested. ^^
@Jesster @LaraAelric @Juba @Karamazov

I'm glad that other people are interested. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36