Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
There's a new piece of evidence!
If you would just look here, you would see that at the bottom, there's a post that says that Akiri confirmed the names in this thread.
There's a new piece of evidence!
If you would just look here, you would see that at the bottom, there's a post that says that Akiri confirmed the names in this thread.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@QuoPeregrinatur sorry but aren't we forgetting the old design for the Earthshaker? Instead of being a nugget the old Earthshaker was instead more of a huge serpent! He also had brighter colors, spikes instead of the mountain like things on his back and had whiskers instead of a beard! [img]http://i.imgur.com/ypYA6MX.jpg[/img]
@QuoPeregrinatur sorry but aren't we forgetting the old design for the Earthshaker?
Instead of being a nugget the old Earthshaker was instead more of a huge serpent! He also had brighter colors, spikes instead of the mountain like things on his back and had whiskers instead of a beard!
ypYA6MX.jpg
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Holy CRAP the beginning of this thread is a blast from the past I was an avid follower of Undel/Neondragon's stuff a long time ago in junior high [s]oh my god has it really been over ten years[/s]. I remember seeing a lot of early FR stuff and thinking all the designs of the gods were The Best Thing (and really they're still very good - even the old designs!) I do think Firelord would have been an amazing deity. You really can't go wrong with an ATLA reference [emoji=coatl tongue]
Holy CRAP the beginning of this thread is a blast from the past

I was an avid follower of Undel/Neondragon's stuff a long time ago in junior high oh my god has it really been over ten years. I remember seeing a lot of early FR stuff and thinking all the designs of the gods were The Best Thing (and really they're still very good - even the old designs!)

I do think Firelord would have been an amazing deity. You really can't go wrong with an ATLA reference
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
I cannot believe no one is called Amogayvhi.
I cannot believe no one is called Amogayvhi.
LxbWmll.png
Just some thoughts:

What you see here are the deities' true names. They will know when their true name is spoken, and they will answer if called this way. Reclusive sages may tell you of Xhaztol, Rhenik, or Artios, but no one knows the true name of the Icewarden. He keeps it locked in the deepest sanctum of the Fortress of Ends, that none who could even reach the true name would ever be able to leave.

The Windsinger also responds to Superfly. It's a long story.
Just some thoughts:

What you see here are the deities' true names. They will know when their true name is spoken, and they will answer if called this way. Reclusive sages may tell you of Xhaztol, Rhenik, or Artios, but no one knows the true name of the Icewarden. He keeps it locked in the deepest sanctum of the Fortress of Ends, that none who could even reach the true name would ever be able to leave.

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Spectator" date="2019-04-09 18:27:04" ] The Windsinger also responds to Superfly. It's a long story. [/quote] Accurate! But I'm sure it's more than one story and half of them might even be true!
Spectator wrote on 2019-04-09 18:27:04:

Accurate!

But I'm sure it's more than one story and half of them might even be true!
@Ghurab

Good to know you're still around, Superfly!
@Ghurab

Good to know you're still around, Superfly!
LxbWmll.png
jhortanas jhorts [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1977/8779/products/1206SWP_JORTS_1.jpg[/img]
jhortanas

jhorts
1206SWP_JORTS_1.jpg
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Does FR have popcorn? I need some popcorn for this.
Does FR have popcorn? I need some popcorn for this.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
so i'm gonna say they all have real names but it's considered disrespectful for a mortal to use them. like how you wouldn't just walk up to the queen of england and go "yo VICKY"

they'd use them for friends, but they're all bitter genocidal sociopaths who hate everyone and everything but themselves so none of them have any friends.
so i'm gonna say they all have real names but it's considered disrespectful for a mortal to use them. like how you wouldn't just walk up to the queen of england and go "yo VICKY"

they'd use them for friends, but they're all bitter genocidal sociopaths who hate everyone and everything but themselves so none of them have any friends.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69