Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Bump. Does anyone have any additional info?
Bump. Does anyone have any additional info?
Amogayvhi. That's a mouthful.

Pretty interesting to find this stuff out, though! I didn't realize the deities had other names.
Amogayvhi. That's a mouthful.

Pretty interesting to find this stuff out, though! I didn't realize the deities had other names.
I'm glad the staff decided to go with just titles for the deities. Makes them feel more mystical, sets them apart from normal dragonkind. Plus 'Amogayvhi' is just goofy keyboard-smash gibberish.
I'm glad the staff decided to go with just titles for the deities. Makes them feel more mystical, sets them apart from normal dragonkind. Plus 'Amogayvhi' is just goofy keyboard-smash gibberish.
THEY'RE ONTO US
THEY'RE ONTO US
Cleaning~
[quote name="QuoPeregrinatur" date="2014-10-16 16:24:03"][quote] EVIDICUSNOOB/BLOOD ELF NOOB [/quote] [/quote] As someone exposed to D&D on a pretty regular basis, this makes me extremely happy. Also this thread is really nice for name ideas....
QuoPeregrinatur wrote on 2014-10-16 16:24:03:
Quote:
EVIDICUSNOOB/BLOOD ELF NOOB
As someone exposed to D&D on a pretty regular basis, this makes me extremely happy.

Also this thread is really nice for name ideas....
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
Started on the other list.

Jamania - works
Kasae - works
Evidicusnoob - works
Trennet - works
Sulek - works
Nezoka - works
Katoz - works
Djieni - works
Cerinne - works
Spiritbear - works
Notoes - works
Arote - works
Yahna - works
Archamedes - works
Juliard - works
Andariel - works
Abraham - works
Qiu - works
Budget - works
Khadaj - works
Cretila - works
Nightside - works
Started on the other list.

Jamania - works
Kasae - works
Evidicusnoob - works
Trennet - works
Sulek - works
Nezoka - works
Katoz - works
Djieni - works
Cerinne - works
Spiritbear - works
Notoes - works
Arote - works
Yahna - works
Archamedes - works
Juliard - works
Andariel - works
Abraham - works
Qiu - works
Budget - works
Khadaj - works
Cretila - works
Nightside - works
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2014-10-16 22:23:31"]I'm glad the staff decided to go with just titles for the deities. Makes them feel more mystical, sets them apart from normal dragonkind.[/quote] Yeah, same. But at the same time, it gives such an air of mystery to their unused names, it's almost like invoking their truer forms; like they keep their true identities secret or something. I do have to disagree about Amogayvhi, though--I think it's a pretty good Nature-y name, myself, with a lot of the same patterns (vhi, softer vowels) I expect out of a mystic nature organization.
Cynictis wrote on 2014-10-16 22:23:31:
I'm glad the staff decided to go with just titles for the deities. Makes them feel more mystical, sets them apart from normal dragonkind.

Yeah, same. But at the same time, it gives such an air of mystery to their unused names, it's almost like invoking their truer forms; like they keep their true identities secret or something.

I do have to disagree about Amogayvhi, though--I think it's a pretty good Nature-y name, myself, with a lot of the same patterns (vhi, softer vowels) I expect out of a mystic nature organization.
@clockworkMoose

I just tried the searches "rhekin akiri undel thrage xhaztol amogayvhi", "rhekin akiri", "rhekin undel", "rhekin thrage", "rhekin xhaztol", "rhekin flight rising", and "rhekin neondragon". No dice on any of them. I think it may have been created exclusively for FR.
@clockworkMoose

I just tried the searches "rhekin akiri undel thrage xhaztol amogayvhi", "rhekin akiri", "rhekin undel", "rhekin thrage", "rhekin xhaztol", "rhekin flight rising", and "rhekin neondragon". No dice on any of them. I think it may have been created exclusively for FR.
^ the first 5 seconds I looked at that post I thought you'd keyboard mashed.

It's crazy how when the names are seperate they don't look like keyboard mash and together they do.
^ the first 5 seconds I looked at that post I thought you'd keyboard mashed.

It's crazy how when the names are seperate they don't look like keyboard mash and together they do.
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
Akiriundelxhaztolthrageamogayvhirhekin.

Huh. I guess so.
Akiriundelxhaztolthrageamogayvhirhekin.

Huh. I guess so.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69