Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
I cannot even begin to describe how much I'm hoping the Windsinger's name is Superfly
I cannot even begin to describe how much I'm hoping the Windsinger's name is Superfly
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
If it wasn't for Gladekeeper being an outlier I'd just think that maybe the mods were originally going to use the god accounts for modding on, so that's why they share names... but then decided against it.
Which is a good thing. The gods getting a bunch of love letters on their profiles in the comments is wonderful, and they don't have any specific connotation beyond their own individual personalities and adorations the way it is now. Probably couldn't happen if they were just mod accounts.
If it wasn't for Gladekeeper being an outlier I'd just think that maybe the mods were originally going to use the god accounts for modding on, so that's why they share names... but then decided against it.
Which is a good thing. The gods getting a bunch of love letters on their profiles in the comments is wonderful, and they don't have any specific connotation beyond their own individual personalities and adorations the way it is now. Probably couldn't happen if they were just mod accounts.
Haven’t updated these yet since coming back from my multi-year hiatus sorry
- (T) 2008+ ChickenSmoothie for FR
- (S) Old Festival, Cauldon, Gems & more!
- (S) PWYC Dragons; currently empty
5712.png - (GUIDE) Alchemy XP Numbercrunch
- (GUIDE) CS->FR Cross-site Trading
All of my male dragons with Timelord Tidelord colors will now be name Rhenik!
All of my male dragons with Timelord Tidelord colors will now be name Rhenik!
If you decline an offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for being dumb.
n0pAPCF.png
Well none of those names are banned.
Well none of those names are banned.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage You only did one set of names, it looks like. [quote="LisaCunha"][size=2]Gazrael: Blood elf holy paladin Ashhoof: Tauren protection warrior Rajani: Orc marksman hunter Kodah: Blood elf fire mage Kanji: Troll fury warrior Eberict: Blood elf affliction warlock Sima Yi: Undead fire mage Sekma: Undead (?) warlock Sumonzul: Orc resto shaman Elledro: Troll fire mage Liore: Blood elf (?) hunter Dimidiata: Undead holy priest Superfly: Blood elf shadow priest ''Ophelia'' Dawnbreaker/Rosenrot: undead fire mage/shadow priest (originally of Ravenholdt) Done on p-chat, then touched up in photoshop. Each original image is approx. 500x600 px.[/size] --------- [size=2]To be featured: Dimidiata/undead priest Jamania/undead rogue Kasae/orc shaman EVIDICUSNOOB/BLOOD ELF NOOB Trennet/undead warlock Sulek/troll shaman Nezoka/orc rogue Katoz/orc warrior Djieni/troll warrior Amogayvhi/tauren shaman Cerinne/blood elf priest Spiritbear/tauren druid Notoes/tauren druid Arote/tauren druid Yahna/undead warlock Akiri/blood elf mage Archamedes/undead warlock Juliard/undead priest Undel/troll priest Andariel/orc shaman Abraham/undead priest Qiu/tauren shaman Budget/Tauren druid Khadaj/undead rogue Cretila/undead rogue Nightside/tauren warrior[/size][/quote] You may notice it's the second set of names, that Akiri, Undel, and Amogayvhi appear in. But now that I look closer, I don't see Xhaz or Thrage there. Interesting...
@DragonSage You only did one set of names, it looks like.
LisaCunha wrote:
Gazrael: Blood elf holy paladin
Ashhoof: Tauren protection warrior
Rajani: Orc marksman hunter
Kodah: Blood elf fire mage
Kanji: Troll fury warrior
Eberict: Blood elf affliction warlock
Sima Yi: Undead fire mage
Sekma: Undead (?) warlock
Sumonzul: Orc resto shaman
Elledro: Troll fire mage
Liore: Blood elf (?) hunter
Dimidiata: Undead holy priest
Superfly: Blood elf shadow priest
''Ophelia'' Dawnbreaker/Rosenrot: undead fire mage/shadow priest (originally of Ravenholdt)

Done on p-chat, then touched up in photoshop. Each original image is approx. 500x600 px.

To be featured:

Dimidiata/undead priest
Jamania/undead rogue
Kasae/orc shaman
EVIDICUSNOOB/BLOOD ELF NOOB
Trennet/undead warlock
Sulek/troll shaman
Nezoka/orc rogue
Katoz/orc warrior
Djieni/troll warrior
Amogayvhi/tauren shaman
Cerinne/blood elf priest
Spiritbear/tauren druid
Notoes/tauren druid
Arote/tauren druid
Yahna/undead warlock
Akiri/blood elf mage
Archamedes/undead warlock
Juliard/undead priest
Undel/troll priest
Andariel/orc shaman
Abraham/undead priest
Qiu/tauren shaman
Budget/Tauren druid
Khadaj/undead rogue
Cretila/undead rogue
Nightside/tauren warrior

You may notice it's the second set of names, that Akiri, Undel, and Amogayvhi appear in.

But now that I look closer, I don't see Xhaz or Thrage there. Interesting...
I rarely read comments, I just did the names in the artwork. I'll probably start on the other set of names tomorrow
I rarely read comments, I just did the names in the artwork. I'll probably start on the other set of names tomorrow
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@QuoPeregrinatur I didn't know that tidelord had been given a name until today, so I didn't search for it way back ago! P: Although maybe googling his name as well as the others might find some other list...? I dunno, but I have food cooking so I'm not up to any super sleuthing for the night.
@QuoPeregrinatur I didn't know that tidelord had been given a name until today, so I didn't search for it way back ago! P: Although maybe googling his name as well as the others might find some other list...? I dunno, but I have food cooking so I'm not up to any super sleuthing for the night.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Hmm... none of those names look like Icewarden names to me... disappointing.

Well, the staff gave us the planet's name, so I bet they'll tell us the god's names sometime soon.
Hmm... none of those names look like Icewarden names to me... disappointing.

Well, the staff gave us the planet's name, so I bet they'll tell us the god's names sometime soon.
CgtyAYW.png
There was another leaked name for the Boss that was just a completely normal human name that I'm pretty sure began with an R. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, though, or if the full one was even posted. XP
There was another leaked name for the Boss that was just a completely normal human name that I'm pretty sure began with an R. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, though, or if the full one was even posted. XP
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

Was it Robert. Stormcatcher is totally a Robert.
Except if he's a Thrage, in which case, I guess not.
@Nequam

Was it Robert. Stormcatcher is totally a Robert.
Except if he's a Thrage, in which case, I guess not.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69