Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
How the heck do we pronounce these? I don't even know where to begin.
How the heck do we pronounce these? I don't even know where to begin.
JMMULK0.png
I knew about this somehow, because I knew the Arcanist's name was "Xhaztol". I thought it was still part of lore.
I knew about this somehow, because I knew the Arcanist's name was "Xhaztol". I thought it was still part of lore.
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Tinkertal

I always pronounce Xhaztol (can't even write it) Shashtol, even if its probably 100% wrong.
Undel is pretty pronouncable, same as Thrage and Akiri. Amogayvhi... well... Amo like in ammo, gay as in the same word and vhi like the letter y.
That's my headcanon tho.
@Tinkertal

I always pronounce Xhaztol (can't even write it) Shashtol, even if its probably 100% wrong.
Undel is pretty pronouncable, same as Thrage and Akiri. Amogayvhi... well... Amo like in ammo, gay as in the same word and vhi like the letter y.
That's my headcanon tho.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
to follow up on akiri = flamecaller, akirbeaks also breathe fire in their familiar art.
to follow up on akiri = flamecaller, akirbeaks also breathe fire in their familiar art.
tOnCYWK.png
Plaguebringer only has one name.... like cher. She's just too fabulous for another name.
Plaguebringer only has one name.... like cher. She's just too fabulous for another name.
omfgdogs.gif
IIRC from that thread so long ago, undel also said that they were originally given the names/handles of real friends, and I had done some google searching around after that tryng to figure out who else could be there, and a search for akiri, undel, xhaztol, and amogayvhi took me to this link:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/TEASER-Faces-of-ShC-Horde-58104102

All but thrage from the team there, If someone has a couple dozen rename scrolls or some fodder to name, I'd love to see who else on that guild list comes up as a banned name!
IIRC from that thread so long ago, undel also said that they were originally given the names/handles of real friends, and I had done some google searching around after that tryng to figure out who else could be there, and a search for akiri, undel, xhaztol, and amogayvhi took me to this link:

All but thrage from the team there, If someone has a couple dozen rename scrolls or some fodder to name, I'd love to see who else on that guild list comes up as a banned name!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2014-10-16 14:36:29"]IIRC from that thread so long ago, undel also said that they were originally given the names/handles of real friends, and I had done some google searching around after that tryng to figure out who else could be there, and a search for akiri, undel, xhaztol, and amogayvhi took me to this link: http://www.deviantart.com/art/TEASER-Faces-of-ShC-Horde-58104102[/quote] Sounds about right. It looks like this is a World of Warcraft guild group picture, and [url=http://neondragon.livejournal.com/239473.html?thread=3504241#t3504241]the four admins did meet through World of Warcraft![/url]
clockworkMoose wrote on 2014-10-16 14:36:29:

Sounds about right. It looks like this is a World of Warcraft guild group picture, and the four admins did meet through World of Warcraft!
Gazrael works
Ashhoof works
Rajani works
Kodah works
Kanji works
Eberict works
Simayi works
Sekma works
Superfly works
Elledro works
Liore works
Dimidiata works
Ophelia works
Gazrael works
Ashhoof works
Rajani works
Kodah works
Kanji works
Eberict works
Simayi works
Sekma works
Superfly works
Elledro works
Liore works
Dimidiata works
Ophelia works
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@ClockworkMoose

Actually, as a followup: Rhekin is not on that list you linked, nor is any person with a name starting with "RH". It's still some pretty convincing evidence, though! Thank you!
@ClockworkMoose

Actually, as a followup: Rhekin is not on that list you linked, nor is any person with a name starting with "RH". It's still some pretty convincing evidence, though! Thank you!
@DragonSage @ClockworkMoose

Keep in mind that Rhekin wasn't banned, so it's possible that all the guild member names work, or that there's going to be red herrings here and there. Keep trying though, DragonSage!
@DragonSage @ClockworkMoose

Keep in mind that Rhekin wasn't banned, so it's possible that all the guild member names work, or that there's going to be red herrings here and there. Keep trying though, DragonSage!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69